Alexander Auto Group

Alexander Auto Group

3305 Pleasant Valley Ln, Arlington, TX 76015

Used 888-902-0541

If you can dream it, you can drive it!

Great Guys! Fair prices.

by from Arlington |

I purchased a BMW 535i from these guys recently. They're straight shooters. Aaron was a hoot. Me and my wife had a good time buying from them and will definatly come back when we decide to trade up. The whole experience was extremely comfortable and quick. To be honest I was weary of online car sales, but they've for sure earned my trust. Give them a chance if you can. Tell them Glenn said Aaron is a great guy but needs to dump that old Jeep and get a BMW!

Easiest Auto Shopping Ever!

by from Arlington |

I called David and had him locate a 2008 Lexus RX350 for me. He found exactly what I was looking for and had it delivered to his dealership. I filled out the online application on his website and was in and out of the office in about 15 minutes when I went to pick up my new car! I will tell my friends and family to call David or Aaron at Alexander Auto Group when they need to get another vehicle. Easiest auto purchase I have ever done!

GREAT DEAL! GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Frisco, TX |

I recently purchased a Toyota Highlander from Alexander Auto Group, and it was the best experience ever. I did my shopping around, I went around to all the local Toyota dealers. None of those dealers compared to the customer service I received from the guys @ Alexander. We did the negotiation over email. I told him what price I wanted to pay compared to what offers I received from the other dealers. He was honest with me and told me that my offer was unrealistic, but was still willing to help me out. He then gave me his best price, which was roughly $500 below the best price I had. I told him I would do some more research and call him back. The next day I set up an appointment with him. When I arrived he had the car already cleaned and filled up for me, I looked the car over, signed papers and less than an hour later went home Happy, Stress Free, and Excited with my new Highlander!!!!! I would recommend all my family and friends to Alexander Auto Group.

Extremely Professional Service

by from Arlington, TX |

David at Alexander Auto Group was extreemly professional and helped me every step of the buying process. I have bought a lot of vehicales in my past and have never had such a good experience from anywhere else. Thanks to the AAG process, I will have no problem referring them to everyone.

timbo

by from Kennedale, TX |

The car selection was great and the one on one service was exceptional. David, did everything he said he would do and there were no hidden charges or changes to anything we negotiated. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks, Tim

Used Sports Car

by from Madison, NC |

Purchased on ebay after emails and conversation. Information was accurate with no surprises.