Alexander Auto Group

(5.0) 5.0 12 Reviews

3305 Pleasant Valley Ln, Arlington, TX 76015

Bought exactly what I wanted - Great Price!

by from Arlington, TX |

I was looking for a Toyota Sequoia, Silver with low miles. Within a week I had it at the best price around. The Buying process was smooth and David even got me financing though one of his bank contacts. Great experience all around!

Great expirience, minimal hazels, courtious

by from Webster, Tx |

Great experience. No hazels, courteous and very friendly. David did the work for you with minimal interruptions of your daily activities. I would certainly recommend them without any reservations.

Awesome Experience

by from Mansfield, TX |

I have been to many dealerships before Alexander Auto Group and only wished they could have as great a service and process as I experienced there. The paperwork and negotiating was the smoothest I have ever experienced. Awesome Job.

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Worth Texas |

Buying a car from Alexander Auto group was the most pleasant and professional experience and I would certainly recommend them to friends and family.

Love My Lexus!

by from Coppell, TX |

I absolutely love my Lexus RX 350! Alexander Auto Group was a pleasant and professional experience! Not only did I get a great deal on a beautiful car, I also received timely and accurate customer service. There are other dealerships that will sell you a car, but rarely do you get EXACTLY what you want! I highly recommend you find your next car here!

Honest auto dealer? YES there is one for sure!!!!

by from Midlothian, Texas |

I had an excellent experience!1 I have had a hard time in the past finding an HONEST car dealer!!! He was extremely helpful in my decision process and found us an amazing truck. Very Very clean, perfect condition and beat everyones price!!! I am very impressed and have since sent my family and friends. Their experiences were the same.IMPECCABLE!! I would highly reccomend AA Group to anyone looking for a great vehicle through an honest dealer!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Texas |

I recently purchased a Bentley for my wife from David. It was the easiest car purchase I have ever made. David has preformed in every aspect of the sale. I wanted a few extras and he and his team went out of there way to make it happen. I enjoyed the experience so much I have him locating me a jag. Thanks David

Great Guys! Fair prices.

by from Arlington |

I purchased a BMW 535i from these guys recently. They're straight shooters. Aaron was a hoot. Me and my wife had a good time buying from them and will definatly come back when we decide to trade up. The whole experience was extremely comfortable and quick. To be honest I was weary of online car sales, but they've for sure earned my trust. Give them a chance if you can. Tell them Glenn said Aaron is a great guy but needs to dump that old Jeep and get a BMW!

Easiest Auto Shopping Ever!

by from Arlington |

I called David and had him locate a 2008 Lexus RX350 for me. He found exactly what I was looking for and had it delivered to his dealership. I filled out the online application on his website and was in and out of the office in about 15 minutes when I went to pick up my new car! I will tell my friends and family to call David or Aaron at Alexander Auto Group when they need to get another vehicle. Easiest auto purchase I have ever done!

GREAT DEAL! GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Frisco, TX |

I recently purchased a Toyota Highlander from Alexander Auto Group, and it was the best experience ever. I did my shopping around, I went around to all the local Toyota dealers. None of those dealers compared to the customer service I received from the guys @ Alexander. We did the negotiation over email. I told him what price I wanted to pay compared to what offers I received from the other dealers. He was honest with me and told me that my offer was unrealistic, but was still willing to help me out. He then gave me his best price, which was roughly $500 below the best price I had. I told him I would do some more research and call him back. The next day I set up an appointment with him. When I arrived he had the car already cleaned and filled up for me, I looked the car over, signed papers and less than an hour later went home Happy, Stress Free, and Excited with my new Highlander!!!!! I would recommend all my family and friends to Alexander Auto Group.