Andoni Auto Sales

Andoni Auto Sales

1095 Main St, Worcester, MA 01603

Used 888-849-5090

Andoni Auto Sales offers the LOWEST PRICES in the area. A family run business that prides itself in giving eac

great dealer

by from concord, ma |

I purchased a rx300 lexus and had great customer service. Owner was nice todeal with as I have sold cars in past and being a woman I was expecting it to be a horror show but to my surprise He talked to me like a equel and answered all my questions I highly recommend this dealer good place to do business.

Great Deal! Really worth the deal!

by from "Norwood, MA" |

I purchased Toyota Camry - Used 3 months back and I am greatly satisfied. The vehicle is in excellent condition. All I can say is Great Deal, Excellent vehicle condition & very reliable.

Great customer service

by from Norwood |

This is a good place to buy a used car ranging above 75K miles.Excellent customer service and a trust-able sales person Andy. Myself and my friend had brought used cars from here for a great deal and did not have any issues for over a year till now. He also fixed minor stuff that i identified when i took the car for a test drive. I would suggest Andy to start including low millage cars in his garage.

Andoni Auto Sales responded to this review

September 26, 2014

Ravi thank you very much for your business.

Great Service!

by from Worcester, MA |

I was hesitant to write my review at first but I bought my car here almost a year ago, a '99 Toyota Camry and it has been running wonderfully. The service was great at a great price. I would definitely recommend it!

Andoni Auto Sales responded to this review

June 25, 2014

We thank you for your business!!

Great Experience

by from Worcester, Ma |

One of the reasons I went to this dealer is because of the good reviews. I bought a car from him a few months ago. He was fair and honest. As the other reviewer said...a straight shooter. I would highly recommend this dealer!!! I wish I there were more like him.

straight shooter

by from 01609 |

This dealer is just a pleasure to deal with. There is no baloney, he doesn't dance around with trying to wheel and deal. We asked what his bottom line was and it was moneywise where we wanted to be. The car is immaculate and literally feels new. He is a rare find and I recommend anyone to visit and see this dealer. He is a straightshooter and a genuinely nice guy.

Service

by from Worcester |

Excelent service and quality cars! I highly recommend this place. Very competitive prices too.

Very nice and friendly

by from worcester |

Go and buy cars from this guys they are really nice and honest.My second car from them!