Andoni Auto Sales

1095 Main St, Worcester, MA 01603

Used 888-849-5090 Used888-849-5090

Andoni Auto Sales offers the LOWEST PRICES in the area. A family run business that prides itself in giving eac

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Worcester, MA |

Where can i begin to tell my story... I was looking for a specific car and i went to Andoni Auto Sales to look and see if he had such a vehicle in his lot. Unfortunately, he did not have it, but when i went into his office and told him in details my situation and what i was looking to do, he listened to me without interruption and offered me his advice. What an AWESOME ADVICE I RECEIVED. Although he did not have such a vehicle in his lot, he told me that he was going to try and get me the vehicle that i was looking for. Every day he would call me and keep me up to date with what he was doing and after a week he called me and showed me the car. It was EXACTLY what i was looking for, the year, the mileage, the interior and exterior colors and the condition that the car was. He gave me the carfax history and the service record that was done on this vehicle. He completed all the documentations including the state inspection sticker. It was such a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH!!!! I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER SERVICE. He was so easy to deal with. I WILL DEFINITELY DO BUSINESS WITH ANDONI AUTO SALES AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. He is an example of how dealers should operate and do business with their customers. THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. HIGHLY, HIGHLY WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO DEAL WITH HIM. I am a VERY, VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

No pressure. Would buy from him again A+++

by from Holden, MA |

Bought a car in June. Would buy from Andy again. Takes care of any issue right away. Man of his word.

August 1, 2015

Thank you Bill.We appreciate your business!

A very good place to buy a car

by from Worcester MA |

I have bought 4 cars from Andy. I never had any problems and always ready to help u to service your car when you call him. He is very pleasant, has good deals to suit your wallet and very open minded about what you want. He will never disappoint you when you are in need .

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your continued support and faith in our dealership. We are very grateful for customers such as yourself that continue to give us an opportunity to earn their business. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future and thanks again for the kind words and great review.

great dealer

by from concord, ma |

I purchased a rx300 lexus and had great customer service. Owner was nice todeal with as I have sold cars in past and being a woman I was expecting it to be a horror show but to my surprise He talked to me like a equel and answered all my questions I highly recommend this dealer good place to do business.

Great Deal! Really worth the deal!

by from "Norwood, MA" |

I purchased Toyota Camry - Used 3 months back and I am greatly satisfied. The vehicle is in excellent condition. All I can say is Great Deal, Excellent vehicle condition & very reliable.

Great customer service

by from Norwood |

This is a good place to buy a used car ranging above 75K miles.Excellent customer service and a trust-able sales person Andy. Myself and my friend had brought used cars from here for a great deal and did not have any issues for over a year till now. He also fixed minor stuff that i identified when i took the car for a test drive. I would suggest Andy to start including low millage cars in his garage.

September 26, 2014

Ravi thank you very much for your business.

Great Service!

by from Worcester, MA |

I was hesitant to write my review at first but I bought my car here almost a year ago, a '99 Toyota Camry and it has been running wonderfully. The service was great at a great price. I would definitely recommend it!

June 25, 2014

We thank you for your business!!

Great Experience

by from Worcester, Ma |

One of the reasons I went to this dealer is because of the good reviews. I bought a car from him a few months ago. He was fair and honest. As the other reviewer said...a straight shooter. I would highly recommend this dealer!!! I wish I there were more like him.

straight shooter

by from 01609 |

This dealer is just a pleasure to deal with. There is no baloney, he doesn't dance around with trying to wheel and deal. We asked what his bottom line was and it was moneywise where we wanted to be. The car is immaculate and literally feels new. He is a rare find and I recommend anyone to visit and see this dealer. He is a straightshooter and a genuinely nice guy.

Service

by from Worcester |

Excelent service and quality cars! I highly recommend this place. Very competitive prices too.