SST Auto/RV

1859 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85204

Outstanding service department.

by from Mesa, AZ |

We had an emergency with a sick dad in Colorado, and we talked to Dennis, the Service Manager, and he set us up an appointment within two days, and they were ready and waiting for my husband when he pulled the trailer in on our appointment day at 7:00 in the morning, and they called us at 10 am and said they were done and it was ready to go. We couldn't believe it. We had a blown up converter box, and a blown up micro wave, which they replaced both, and fixed a water leak under a kitchen cabinet. They also checked to make sure we didn't have any problems with our wiring. We felt they were honest and fair on the cost to fix it. I would definitely go back there to have repair work done. Thanks SST, you really helped us out.

A good experience

by from Sedona, AZ |

I arrived and they had my trailer repaied in about 1 hour Asked if I had any other issues, very professional, and thorough. A pleasure to work with

Good experience

by from Kalispell, MT |

We purchased an Arctic Fox travel trailer 24 j. We really liked our salesman Mike Bloom. He listened and was very patient. No high pressure. He answered all our questions and if he didn't know he found out. Also Eric who walked us through our new RV was great. He explained everything very well. The service manager Dennis was also great. We had a very positive experience overall.

Happy To Have Found Them !

by from Chandler AZ |

"Took my 12 year old toy hauler to the Mesa location for an awning, water tank leak & overall inspection. Awning priced well below the major RV/camping dealer. Service Mgr Dennis, Dean were very pleasant as well as everyone else I talked to. They did many needed repairs, did a great job and didn't charge any extra, even when I offered. Much more than fair! I am so thankful to have found them! Thanks so much!" By: Carla Chandler, AZ

Great Customer Service !

by from Kerrville TX |

"We are the happy owners of a new Arctic Fox 5th wheel purchased from SST Auto RV. From the sales staff to the service dept, we received great customer service. A special thank you to Service Manager Dennis for his expertise and assistance." By: Joe Kerrville, TX Overall Rating: excellent

Nicest Folks, Very Knowledgeable

by from San Tan Valley AZ |

"We bought our RV in Show Low in July 2014. We stayed up in Show Low for the summer and then went on a small vacation in September. We had some issues with our RV and WE were contacted when we were on our vacation. We were told to bring the unit in to the Mesa lot and all the repairs needed would be done. Dennis met us when we brought it in and we left it to be repaired. We stopped in about 5 days later to pick up some paperwork in our RV and Dennis met us and told us our unit was ready. We have been very happy with with our RV purchase and the service we have received and will refer our friends and family to SST Auto and RV. Sincerely, Nancy and Roger Towry" By: Nancy and Roger SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ

No High Pressure Sales Tactics!!

by from San Diego,Ca. |

I was in Phoenix for the races and found this dealership by accident.I have always wanted an Arctic Fox because of their reputation for quality and 4 seasons capability.I had a great buying experience.Everyone was down-to earth,friendly and extremely knowlegable.I would recommend these folks to anyone.( ps-I I couldn't quite swing the AF,but I did get a NASH !)

Terrible!!!!

by from Mesa arizona |

They are fake. Do not trust them!!! They lied to me so I would buy the car. Then they never contacted me when I found problems

SST Auto/RV responded to this review

December 17, 2014

I don't understand the review left by this person. We are an RV dealership, not a car dealership so unless they purchased an RV ? This review is bogus !

Do not believe the SST Auto Ads

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We listed our RV at SST Auto based on their ad that they would purchase if not sold. When the time was up for them to purchase at the agreed price, all of a sudden they backed out. They finally sold the unit at a reduced price, lower than the loan amount. We took the difference to the dealership, but they did not remit the payment to the lien holder, Luckily we followed up and found this out, it could have cost a late fee plus a credit issue. We had to call the dealership insisting they pay the loan off, The TV was stolen from the unit while it was on the lot. Overall, this dealer is not to be believed nor trusted.

Horrible dealership - do NOT recommend

by from phoenix, AZ |

We were seriously interested in buying a travel trailer and on the day of potential purchase, the manager of this place threw us off his lot essentially because we were not in agreement about the initially proposed purchase price. The manager had scribbled down a couple of numbers that we had looked at. That price was not bad and we probably would have agreed if we had been treated in a professional manner. However, after we indicated that this wasn't what we had finally agreed upon, the manager crumpled up his proposal, threw it in the corner and threw us out!!!! Very interesting way of trying to sell a product!!!! NEVER AGAIN! We ended up buying the trailer from somewhere else and we are very happy with it!