SST Auto/RV

(3.8) 5.0 19 Reviews

1859 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85204

RV service

by from Apache Junction Arizona |

SST Auto RV was recommended to us by Northwood Mfg. We had the door lock go on our Arctic Fox 5th wheel and needed it replaced. I called and spoke to Erin in the morning and by 3:00 that same afternoon Dennis was at our door replacing the lock. Same day service, was great, we now have a working lock. I would definitely recommend SST Auto RV for RV repairs.

Buy Your Next RV From These Guys

by from Fort Thomas |

I usually don't buy anything used from a dealer. This dealership is the exception! The price was right and the sales people didn't push me to buy anything. They promised to fix some small items on my unit and those promises were kept. The staff is very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Mike the manager is a great guy and Tom was my salesman. Both have vast experience in the RV business. If you need service ask for Joe. He will get you taken care of.

Outstanding service department.

by from Mesa, AZ |

We had an emergency with a sick dad in Colorado, and we talked to Dennis, the Service Manager, and he set us up an appointment within two days, and they were ready and waiting for my husband when he pulled the trailer in on our appointment day at 7:00 in the morning, and they called us at 10 am and said they were done and it was ready to go. We couldn't believe it. We had a blown up converter box, and a blown up micro wave, which they replaced both, and fixed a water leak under a kitchen cabinet. They also checked to make sure we didn't have any problems with our wiring. We felt they were honest and fair on the cost to fix it. I would definitely go back there to have repair work done. Thanks SST, you really helped us out.

A good experience

by from Sedona, AZ |

I arrived and they had my trailer repaied in about 1 hour Asked if I had any other issues, very professional, and thorough. A pleasure to work with

Good experience

by from Kalispell, MT |

We purchased an Arctic Fox travel trailer 24 j. We really liked our salesman Mike Bloom. He listened and was very patient. No high pressure. He answered all our questions and if he didn't know he found out. Also Eric who walked us through our new RV was great. He explained everything very well. The service manager Dennis was also great. We had a very positive experience overall.

Happy To Have Found Them !

by from Chandler AZ |

"Took my 12 year old toy hauler to the Mesa location for an awning, water tank leak & overall inspection. Awning priced well below the major RV/camping dealer. Service Mgr Dennis, Dean were very pleasant as well as everyone else I talked to. They did many needed repairs, did a great job and didn't charge any extra, even when I offered. Much more than fair! I am so thankful to have found them! Thanks so much!" By: Carla Chandler, AZ

Great Customer Service !

by from Kerrville TX |

"We are the happy owners of a new Arctic Fox 5th wheel purchased from SST Auto RV. From the sales staff to the service dept, we received great customer service. A special thank you to Service Manager Dennis for his expertise and assistance." By: Joe Kerrville, TX Overall Rating: excellent

Nicest Folks, Very Knowledgeable

by from San Tan Valley AZ |

"We bought our RV in Show Low in July 2014. We stayed up in Show Low for the summer and then went on a small vacation in September. We had some issues with our RV and WE were contacted when we were on our vacation. We were told to bring the unit in to the Mesa lot and all the repairs needed would be done. Dennis met us when we brought it in and we left it to be repaired. We stopped in about 5 days later to pick up some paperwork in our RV and Dennis met us and told us our unit was ready. We have been very happy with with our RV purchase and the service we have received and will refer our friends and family to SST Auto and RV. Sincerely, Nancy and Roger Towry" By: Nancy and Roger SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ

No High Pressure Sales Tactics!!

by from San Diego,Ca. |

I was in Phoenix for the races and found this dealership by accident.I have always wanted an Arctic Fox because of their reputation for quality and 4 seasons capability.I had a great buying experience.Everyone was down-to earth,friendly and extremely knowlegable.I would recommend these folks to anyone.( ps-I I couldn't quite swing the AF,but I did get a NASH !)

Terrible!!!!

by from Mesa arizona |

They are fake. Do not trust them!!! They lied to me so I would buy the car. Then they never contacted me when I found problems

SST Auto/RV responded to this review

December 17, 2014

I don't understand the review left by this person. We are an RV dealership, not a car dealership so unless they purchased an RV ? This review is bogus !