Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

New 888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Thank You Michael Banks!!!

by from Plano, IL |

I recently reached out to Michael Banks when I was ready to purchase my 2012 C300 4MATIC. Michael Banks was courteous, professional, and has a GREAT sense of humor! There were never any surprises during our car buying experience, which happens too often when purchasing a vehicle. I had a list of features written down on a tiny piece of paper that I wanted in my vehicle, which I never even showed him. He somehow must have glanced at it because when I was about to run off my list, he already had the car with said features, in my color preference, waiting outside for a test drive. Bottom line, if you are looking for a smooth, no haggling, honest, and fun car buying experience, visit Michael Banks at Mercedes Benz of Naperville.

Wonderful experience, incredible car

by from Naperville |

Just enjoyed a great experience with Mercedes of Naperville, and took away the incredible GLA250. Brian Coston and the team looked after me from start to end ensuring the deal was competitive and worked within my budget. I'm now looking forward to enjoying the car and having peace of mind and that every time I need the dealer's support I will get 110% from them

October 15, 2014

Marc, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you!

Naperville Mercedes

by from Naperville |

Like a lot of dealerships the paperwork takes an ridiculous amount of time but otherwise five star service, facilities and followup.

wonderful dealer

by from Chicago |

Working with this dealer was a nice and wonderful experience for me.

Serafin Avila Was Very Professional...

by from Naperville, IL |

Both Mercedes Benz dealership and the salesperson, Serafin Avila made my buying experience easy and enjoyable. I was especially impressed with Serafin who really provided me with excellent customer service, including post-sale follow up. He is honest, trustworthy, upfront, and a man of action. I highly recommend both dealer and Serafin to anyone who may be interested in purchasing a new or certified pre-owned Mercedes Benz.

Great experience from a great dealership

by from St. John, IN |

If you're looking for a great buying experience and a great vehicle this dealership will not disappoint you. We had the pleasure of working with Greg Beyer and James Jayjack in our recent purchase. We traveled from northwest Indiana and had to bring our son's corgi with us. We were all made to feel as welcomed as family. There knowledge of the vehicle and attention to detail left no questions unanswered. Negotiations were straight forward and processing took less time than I had expected. The roses my wife received at the close was the icing on the cake.

Very professional!

by from Naperville IL |

I thought Michael was very professional and friendly and would have purchased a car from him if it had better met my needs.

Car Buying as it Should Be!

by from Joliet, IL |

I walked into the Mercedes Dealership with the intention of 'just looking". Initially I was interested in Range Rover--but my treatment at a particular dealership caused me to explore my options. When I walked into the Mercedes Dealership, I was greeted very warmly--and allowed to look around with absolutely no pressure. When I did have questions--James Jayjack was right there to assist. He answered every question--and asked questions too--to help me find the best option. When I narrowed it down to 2 cars--James was very helpful in setting up the test rides--that really allowed me to make the best decision for me. James introduced me to Ed Franzen who "wowed' me with some offers. This was on a Saturday. James and Ed made it so easy for me to make a decision--that I did not need to look anywhere else. On Monday morning--decision was made and on Tuesday I picked up my car. Jimmie Sanderson was patient and incredibly thorough in explaining the financing and all options. The follow-up from this team is amazing--they treat me like "one of the family". When I did pick-up my car, Gil Lopez spent a considerable amount of time explaining the car since this is my first Mercedes Benz. That said--it will not be my last. Even after the purchase--the follow-up and attention to detail and customer service is outstanding. I am a fan--and will be part of the family for the rest of my life. And I am telling everyone about it. Thank you, James, Ed, Jimmie and Gil. You all made this experience an amazing one. First class customer service--all the way.

September 22, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at our location. The staff at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Oswego, IL |

Over forty years of purchasing new vehicles has never been as pleasant as this one with Mercedes Benz of Naperville. From the very first day I stepped into their showroom, I never felt pressured into purchasing a vehicle or stalled into sales tactics by inexperienced representatives. The professionalism put forth by Gary Knapp and James Jayjack made our experience very enjoyable. Gary's personal experience with his family of owned MB models, accompanied by James knowledge on each vehicles' specification was a unique encounter. As good as this sales team was, the ultimate surprise was after this team secured my business. It was the Finance Director, Jimmie Sanderson. Jimmie not only orchestrated all the necessary paperwork to deliver my vehicle promptly, he explained how MB goes the extra mile to keep their customers completely satisfied with exceptional service practices and extended maintenance packages that actual save you money. Way to Go Mercedes Benz of Naperville!

September 4, 2014

We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Ms. Crystal's ML350 Purchase Experience

by from Plainfield, IL |

The sales staff at Mercedes of Naperville is impeccable. From the time I walked through the door and went home with my purchase, I received excellent service. My sales guy was friendly, down to earth, and extremely knowledgeable. I think he graduated with a Masters degree from Mercedes University (LOL). The closing process was smooth and to seal the deal with a kiss, I was given a beautiful dozen of roses! Best car purchase experience ever!! I am a life long customer of this dealership. Crystal

Great friendly staff

by from Franklin Park Illinois |

Moe was my salesman and was completely professional and did everything he could to make my experience a pleasant one and to put me in my 4th mercedes benz which made me a Naperville customer for life!!!