Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

1569 W. Ogden Ave., Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-304-7834 New 888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803 Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947 Service 888-769-4947

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great service

by from Naperville,il |

The staff made me and my family feel at home. They took the extra steps to make us feel important and took the pressure off us. Made this experience worth coming back and refer other family members and friend to enjoy the car buying experience you provided.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great people !

by from Chicago IL |

żżż After years of research, savings and becoming friends with "motor-heads"/dealers - the idea of owning one day a high performance "dream car" became possible with the help of Jim Gollinger and his team. The entire process felt effortless. The car is barely broken in, is very well optioned which makes it even more special and rare for an iconic Porsche 911. Bargain price :-) They made me feel rich even tho I'm not - it was one of the best experiences in my life. I love them for that. Service - Top-notch!

Smooth transaction

by from Woodridge, Illinois |

I came to the dealership 3 times as well as other dealers. On the the third visit I leased a C300. They were kind enough to stay open over an hour passed closing as I have limited time to get to the dealership. The process was smooth and I feel that I got a solid deal.The 2 sales people ,sales manager and finance manager were all friendly and efficient.

Mercedes Benze - Naperville - Autonation

by from Naperville IL |

Nestor made me and my family feel at home. We were looking at GL550 or ML350 - however he looked at his inventory & after understanding our needs he cam back with GL450 - which I liked it right away. He is very informative about the vehicle. He paid interest in my kids in interest in explaining the features to them in detail.He made the whole buying experience a pleasant & worth it. Thanks Nesstor Rodriguez - if u are at the deal ask for him, he will take care of. Shree Yerramsetti

January 15, 2016

We are pleased to hear of your experience with Nestor. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

A satisfied customer

by from Detroit, Michigan |

Our experience with Mercedes of Naperville was very pleasant and professional. The staff was very accommodating in walking us through the process of financing and vehicle orientation. The overall process was very pleasant.

December 30, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Geneva, IL |

Ed and Tony were great! Made the whole process very easy and relaxing! Definitely going back!

December 30, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

I'm a Mercedes owner!

by from Shorewood, IL |

I didn't dream I could own a Mercedes. In fact, I almost drove past the dealership instead of turning in. The dealership was packed: Every salesperson (and there were many) was busy with clients, but several took a minute to welcome me, and apologize for my wait. The manager actually came out to help me himself. I was clearly not buying a top model, but that NEVER affected how I was treated. I sincerely was made to feel as if the staff WANTED me to get a dream car because I wanted it, not that they just wanted me to buy from them. Members of the staff dropped in to the office to welcome me and to see if they could help. It took a team to make it happen for me, but the guys made it happen. The dealership was selling vehicles as rapidly as the paperwork could process- they didn't NEED my purchase. No matter: Everyone, from the general manager to the service gentleman who prepped my car treated me like I owned the place. I trade vehicles about every two years- lots of buying experience- but I have never felt like my happiness mattered personally to each employee before. It does matter at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville.

December 31, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Realtor

by from Lockport, IL |

Everyone is friendly and helpful. Would buy future cars here.

December 24, 2015

Hello Julie, it looks like you gave us a low star rating. If there is anything we can do to change your experience. Please call our General Manager directly at (630) 537-0312 to ensure your experience is more positive with us moving forward. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Fantastic experience!

by from St. Charles, IL. |

Friendly staff! I was in and out within an hour. Thanks Jim!

Great services

by from Naperville, IL |

I had a great buying experience. James was extremely kind and helpful. Everyone at this wonderful dealership were amazing. Thanks so much.