Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Absolutely Stellar Service, Attention and Support

by from Oak Park, IL |

The staff at this dealership is so impressive. Due to a scheduling conflict, I was unable to get to the dealership when I wanted to. No problem - - they picked me up with the car and I immediately saw how beautifully it drives and how well it was maintained. I particularly commend Ed Franzen who immediately replied to my email and helped me to purchase my dream car - a Jaguar! Special thanks also to Mike & Jimmy who walked me through the purchase. This is the way to buy a car AND the place to do it!

Awesome work ED and matthew

by from addison,IL |

Awesome car buying experince. ED and Matthew were great.. I did everything via email and Phone.. Great company to work with. Reapeat customer!!! Staff is great.. Very hassle free!!! Love the new GL

James Jayjack was awesome!!!

by from Madison, WI |

I purchased a 2007 BMW 328i convertible. This was a most pleasant and most efficient car-buying experience. I have bought 4 cars from their organization (Autonation) and they have always been professional, fair and most accommodating. James Jayjack (Sales Rep) and Jason Boyles (Sales Manager) were the best. James went the extra mile. I travelled to Naperville from Madison, WI and the car was exactly as described. I had the car inspected by BMW and the car was in exceptional condition. I received a better than fair purchase price; I looked at similar cars at BMW dealerships that were priced considerably higher and were not as nice as this car. They also provide a no-deductible 60 day comprehensive warranty with each purchase. I left there with peace-of-mind and feeling very confident that I had made the right choice. I will return in the future as well as refer my friends and family to Naperville Mercedes. Please ask for James Jayjack.

Best Carbuying Experience Ever

by from South Holland, IL |

My husband and I were looking for a quality pre-owned suv and like most others we went around to regular big named dealers and was treated like cattle. We saw an ad for a suv at this dealership and was in and out, financing and all, within 2 hours. They, Ed and Jim the fiance manager, treated us like humans and made us feel good about buying from them. And we didn't even purchase a Mercedes! Most people think dealers like this are out of their league, but I will forever go to them for any and every car need from now own instead of being treated like the herd.

Wow!!! -- Not what I expected

by from Naperville, IL |

I am in sales. I wanted a new/used Mercedes, firt time buyer of Mercedes. I was a bit skeptical at the cost of the brand, boy, was I off point. I picked up a 2008 C350, 18K Mi, loaded upgraded Navi system. The price was about 50% off the new car price. How do you beat a car this clean, this nice, at the price? The sales staff was great and the F+I staff were awesome. Last itme I felt this good I bought 2 Motorcycles in one year. I will be back for my upgrade and my service until that time.

BEST DEALERSHIP I EVER VISITED!!

by from Joliet |

Been in the market for a well priced used car for a while now, found an exceptional used passat W8 well priced & w/low miles, called in spoke to Gary Knapp & scheduled same day test drive. By far the funnest & unique test drive I've ever been on (try it to see). Gary was the friendliest dealer I have ever encountered and I felt no pressure at anytime and even though the car I was interested in was lower than 10 grand, I was treated as if i was buying a brand new E55 AMG Mercedes, and even though I did not buy I still highly recommend checking this place out and talking to Gary to get the best buying experience period.

Great store and GREAT PEOPLE!

by from Riverside, IL |

This was the most pleasant car buying experience of my life. Every person at Mercedes of Naperville treated us with friendliness, honesty, and respect. When we left, with our NEW used car, our salesperson, Michael gave my wife a bouquet of flowers! Very happy with our car, our deal and the professionalism that we experienced at this dealership. I would not buy a car anywhere else.

Car service

by from Lisle |

The service Department is curitious and knowledgeable and very informative about the history of their product very detailed about what services was done on your car and what has to be done its good to know that there is someone there that can help all the time.

John is excellent

by from Joliet Illinois |

After years of brining my vehicle to the Naperville location I can't say anything but excellent job to John in the service department! He is nice, listens to his customers, is professional and at the very least excellent! He always treats me with respect! Great job John!! Thank you!!

Excellent Customer Service !!

by from Joliet |

John in service! Is excellent ! I have been going to the Naperville service department for years and I would like to commend John your service writer !! He is honest, professional and more than efficient!! I recently had my 2008 C350 serviced and I can't be more satisfied in the service that I have received and the great customer service that I have received from John! Thank you!!