Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

New 888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Car Buying as it Should Be!

by from Joliet, IL |

I walked into the Mercedes Dealership with the intention of 'just looking". Initially I was interested in Range Rover--but my treatment at a particular dealership caused me to explore my options. When I walked into the Mercedes Dealership, I was greeted very warmly--and allowed to look around with absolutely no pressure. When I did have questions--James Jayjack was right there to assist. He answered every question--and asked questions too--to help me find the best option. When I narrowed it down to 2 cars--James was very helpful in setting up the test rides--that really allowed me to make the best decision for me. James introduced me to Ed Franzen who "wowed' me with some offers. This was on a Saturday. James and Ed made it so easy for me to make a decision--that I did not need to look anywhere else. On Monday morning--decision was made and on Tuesday I picked up my car. Jimmie Sanderson was patient and incredibly thorough in explaining the financing and all options. The follow-up from this team is amazing--they treat me like "one of the family". When I did pick-up my car, Gil Lopez spent a considerable amount of time explaining the car since this is my first Mercedes Benz. That said--it will not be my last. Even after the purchase--the follow-up and attention to detail and customer service is outstanding. I am a fan--and will be part of the family for the rest of my life. And I am telling everyone about it. Thank you, James, Ed, Jimmie and Gil. You all made this experience an amazing one. First class customer service--all the way.

September 22, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at our location. The staff at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Oswego, IL |

Over forty years of purchasing new vehicles has never been as pleasant as this one with Mercedes Benz of Naperville. From the very first day I stepped into their showroom, I never felt pressured into purchasing a vehicle or stalled into sales tactics by inexperienced representatives. The professionalism put forth by Gary Knapp and James Jayjack made our experience very enjoyable. Gary's personal experience with his family of owned MB models, accompanied by James knowledge on each vehicles' specification was a unique encounter. As good as this sales team was, the ultimate surprise was after this team secured my business. It was the Finance Director, Jimmie Sanderson. Jimmie not only orchestrated all the necessary paperwork to deliver my vehicle promptly, he explained how MB goes the extra mile to keep their customers completely satisfied with exceptional service practices and extended maintenance packages that actual save you money. Way to Go Mercedes Benz of Naperville!

September 4, 2014

We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Ms. Crystal's ML350 Purchase Experience

by from Plainfield, IL |

The sales staff at Mercedes of Naperville is impeccable. From the time I walked through the door and went home with my purchase, I received excellent service. My sales guy was friendly, down to earth, and extremely knowledgeable. I think he graduated with a Masters degree from Mercedes University (LOL). The closing process was smooth and to seal the deal with a kiss, I was given a beautiful dozen of roses! Best car purchase experience ever!! I am a life long customer of this dealership. Crystal

Great friendly staff

by from Franklin Park Illinois |

Moe was my salesman and was completely professional and did everything he could to make my experience a pleasant one and to put me in my 4th mercedes benz which made me a Naperville customer for life!!!

Mercedes Benz of Naperville

by from Naperville Illinois |

One of my best car buys. It was quick, efficient and very satisfying. Ed Franzen did an outstanding job. Thank you.

Leased our 4th MB

by from Geneva, IL |

We recently leased our fourth Mercedes Benz from MB of Naperville. Michael Banks has been awesome to work with over the years and is the main reason we keep coming back. He makes the whole process very easy and always makes you feel like a valued customer!

August 23, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Ed Franzen

by from Chicago |

Exceptional service and professionalism from every single staff members to my sales consultant, Mr. Ed Franzen. Met or exceed all my expectation for a Mercedes dealership. Ed is knowledgeable, professional, and very friendly. Highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Naperville and Mr. Franzen.

Ed Franzen

by from Chicago |

Great dealership

by from Chicago suburbs |

Thank you Kim Cotter. I had been to many other dealerships debating on a new, different type of car or purchasing another Mercedes. I really believe the experience of shopping at the dealership and the quality of their new cars made my decision to stay with Mercedes rather easy. Kim cotter was exceptionally patient and in no way pushy. When the decision was made they found my car and called me when it and the paper work were ready. Very easy ,no hassle ,no stress. Thank you, Kim!

July 18, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Christina. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Great Car Purchasing Experience

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

This is the first time I had a positive experience purchasing a vehicle. The sales, finance, and the rest of the staff displayed stellar customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership for your next car buying experience.