Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

New 888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

George Katsivalis was wonderful!

by from Lake Forest, IL |

I wanted to provide some feedback to those who are looking for a new Mercedes Benz. My experience with Naperville Mercedes Benz (Illinois) was outstanding from the first day I contacted them to their on-going follow-up to make sure I am consistently satisfied with my purchase (2014 E350). My salesperson was George Katsivalis and he did a wonderful job in assisting me. I was looking for a specific color car with certain options that I really wanted and George was methodical in researching and finding this car for me. He was patient with my requests and was constantly communicating where he was in the process. He also did not, at any time, try to sell me on anything that I did not want. George, and the entire M-B staff, made this car buying experience the best I ever had. Thank you.

Recent Purchase

by from Burr Ridge, Illinois 60527 |

Dana Daw and the whole staff at Mercedes of Naperville were out standing!!! Dana followed through on everything she said she would. Also she worked hard and had the car I wanted in ahead of schedule!!! Thanks again Dana Walter Fuller

Amazing experience

by from LaGrange Park, IL |

My husband and I checked several dealers trying to find the right car for us. Frank Paganis was so helpful and patient with our questions we decided to drive 30 minutes farther to purchase our SLK from him. The experience was great!!!

Great service!

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I just leased a Mercedes C300 and had a great experience. Everyone was professional and I really appreciate the help from James and Ed. I look forward to working with them in the future and highly recommend the dealership. Also, love the car.

misrepresentations and lies - Worst experiance

by from Naperville, IL |

Don?t just believe on positive review. I had worst experience on my life with Mercedes Ogden, Naperville. My small kids and wife feel cheated, they were part of the entire car buying experience. Mike Bank and Mike Degge, they agreed to trade my old E Class Mercedes Benz with New Mercedes ML- 350. We negotiated the price, got the ride in the car they were selling to me (New ML-350) It had package including Blind Spot, we paid the money and got the registration done. In the evening we got he ML-350 delivery and realized within 24 hours that they have given different car and it is without Blind spot, I reached to them and was shocked to see the attitude. They asked us to pay addition money to get the blind spot or make our choice of sending email to corporate. My family is dispersed with the experience, we feel like cheated. Do we need to read every things written in warrantee to agreement to checking every part of the car if it is same in line to agreement.. does not sounds right. I would never recomend this dealership to anyone.

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

December 10, 2013

Shelly, we are deeply sorry that you felt cheated in your most recent experience with us. We understand your frustration and we would like to correct this as soon as possible. Our General Manager would love to work with you personally and can be contacted directly at(630) 537-0312. We look forward to your call and thank you for the feedback.

Don't believe what you hear!

by from St Louis MO |

I give this dealership two of five rating stars. One because they did in fact have the car we talked about and another because they sold it for the amount we agreed. Every other piece of the transaction has been a mess, rife with lies and misrepresentations. They knew we were taking a train from St Louis, but we still had to wait nearly 4 hours for them to get the paperwork in order. They said the paint was near perfect, but we found 4 scratches, obvious ones, within the first few minutes of looking it over. They said they had an extra key and the maintenance book, but couldn't find them. After promising them every day for a week, and me calling every day, they finally showed up about ten days late. They promised to send the plates, but it is now two weeks and we don't have them. I hope this note doesn't keep them from sending my plates, for which I have already paid!

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

November 25, 2013

Damian, thank you for the feedback you provided. We strive to provide prompt and accurate follow through on service requests. The situation you described is not typical of our location. Please call our General Manager directly at (630) 537-0312 for ways we can work towards solving the problems you described in the review. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Adam Broadus made our Mercedes buy quite pleasant.

by from Aurora, IL |

Can't say enough good things about the way Mercedes-Benz sales & leasing associate, Adam Broadus, dealt with us. We are the proud owners of one of those new 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 autos. Fabulous! Buying and leasing of cars has never been a pleasant experience for us. We always get stressed. However, Adam proved to us that it can be an okay experience. From the time we ordered the 2014 MB CLA from Mercedes-Benz of Naperville, IL in July 2013 until delivery on November 7, 2013 we were pleased with the customer service...thanks to Adam. He kept us apprised as to how our order was progressing and once the new 2014 MB CLAs arrived Adam gave us not one but two lengthy test drives. We couldn't wait for ours to arrive. And, Gil made sure we had his 101 short course regarding the operation of the CLA down pat before we drove home. Also, Amy graciously walked us through the financing arrangements. Bottomline: It was a long time coming, but we now have our Mercedes-Benz! It's a delight to drive! Awesome!

Car trade-in Experiences

by from Naperville IL |

Dealer spent several hours helped us getting the trade-in car tittle done, sending technician over to help setting up the garage opener, and overall a very pleasant experiences (actually the best service we've ever experienced).

Thankful I went with Mercedes-Benz of Naperville!!

by from West suburbs |

I could not be happier with my experience at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville. They were wonderful in every way! I worked with George Katsivalis. I remember calling the dealership asking about a car that my husband and I found online. We were on Ogden car shopping and saw this car last minute. When I spoke with George I asked him if this car was still in the lot. He said yes and I told him "ok I am on my way". I showed up only about 10 minutes later and George was there ready to greet me. He even put the car in the wash for me before I went to see it. I told him that we had seen the car at another dealership and that we were very interested in purchasing this vehicle. He never pushed any other cars on me. Instead, I received all paper work regarding the car I wanted (carfacts, orginal window sticker, Kelly blue book report, etc) I left that day because we had a car appointment at a different dealership to see the same car, same price range, but in the color I wanted. WHAT A MISTAKE TO LEAVE! The other car was the same price and in terrible condition. The dealer there just wanted a sale and all I could think about was how professional George was and what a completely different atmosphere Mercedes-Benz of Naperville really is. Needless to say we went back to Mercedes-Benz of Naperville. George did tons of research on the car I went to see. Telling me that the other vehicle had been on there lot for months! I was so thankful that the car was still there after the weekend. My husband and I could not be happier. I had to take the car in for an antennae that was missing and they have me a 60 day warrently. Everything is covered! I even got a rental which was just an unbelievable car. A C class 2013 Merdeces-Benz. When you buy a car with them then you really can't go wrong!

Mercedes Benz of Naperville!!

by from Chicago Suburbs |

Knowledge, professionalism, efficiency, patience, and caring attitude are all qualities you will experience during your shopping, buying and driving away from MB of Naperville in your new Benz, the Best auto you will ever purchase! You can find this very fine automobile at any Benz Store, but you will only find such a fine staff at Naperville Mercedes Benz.I have always said, "I hate buying a car," but not any more. The process was efficient and painless. A tip of the hat to Serafin, Jimmy, Gil, and the the most competent GM - Mike Tegge that we have ever experienced. We love our new Mercedes, we are repeat customers, and we will continue to be.