Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Rajsar

by from naperville, il |

Adam did a great job of working with me to ensure I received a fair price with all the options in the vehicle

My review about the Purchase of Mercedez-Benz car.

by from Morton Grove, IL |

When I came into the dealership, I was greeted by the sales person whom I have been in contact for a particular car. All the questions that I did have, the sales person has answered to me but also was classy towards other car manufacturers and models of other firms, which made me realize and understand that it is not just about the car that I was purchasing but also I was becoming a member of Mercedes Benz family of car drivers. If I had questions in relation to technical review of the vehicle, questions were answered. If I wanted to take a car for a test drive, I was able to do that with all the possible road situation combinations. All the features of the vehicle were explained to me very thoroughly so that I could try them myself as well as see if all that was sold has worked. I would strongly recommend this dealership and sales person for contact on any future purchases as well as taking a look at the best prices on the market for cars being sold outside of Chicago area in the suburbs.

New ML 350 Purchase

by from Aurora, iL |

Ed was great to deal with, no hard selling and received a great price. Started out with a search for a used vehicle, Ed tried to locate one with our needs but at the end we went with a new vehicle purchase with a great deal.

Outstanding Experience working With Michael Banks

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I recently purchased of my second Mercedes-Benz E Class. If you are in the market for a luxury vehicle that has the right mix of sportiness than the E Class is your car. As for the place to buy that car; it?s clearly Mercedes of Naperville and the sales consultant to work with is Michael Banks who is supported by a man of equal integrity and concern for the customer, his GM Mike Tegge. They are clearly the most honest and fair people I've worked with in this industry. The relationship does not end when you drive away in a great car with an equally impressive deal, it continues with support after the sale. Michael Banks is simply a tremendous individual that cares about his customers and will literally do whatever it takes, whenever he has to in order to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a sales consultant that will return your messages, whether by email, voice or text and work to ensure you are happy, before, during and after the sale there is only one choice and that is to see Michael Banks at Mercedes of Naperville. In the end you'll have a great car and a new friend.

Absolutely Stellar Service, Attention and Support

by from Oak Park, IL |

The staff at this dealership is so impressive. Due to a scheduling conflict, I was unable to get to the dealership when I wanted to. No problem - - they picked me up with the car and I immediately saw how beautifully it drives and how well it was maintained. I particularly commend Ed Franzen who immediately replied to my email and helped me to purchase my dream car - a Jaguar! Special thanks also to Mike & Jimmy who walked me through the purchase. This is the way to buy a car AND the place to do it!

Awesome work ED and matthew

by from addison,IL |

Awesome car buying experince. ED and Matthew were great.. I did everything via email and Phone.. Great company to work with. Reapeat customer!!! Staff is great.. Very hassle free!!! Love the new GL

James Jayjack was awesome!!!

by from Madison, WI |

I purchased a 2007 BMW 328i convertible. This was a most pleasant and most efficient car-buying experience. I have bought 4 cars from their organization (Autonation) and they have always been professional, fair and most accommodating. James Jayjack (Sales Rep) and Jason Boyles (Sales Manager) were the best. James went the extra mile. I travelled to Naperville from Madison, WI and the car was exactly as described. I had the car inspected by BMW and the car was in exceptional condition. I received a better than fair purchase price; I looked at similar cars at BMW dealerships that were priced considerably higher and were not as nice as this car. They also provide a no-deductible 60 day comprehensive warranty with each purchase. I left there with peace-of-mind and feeling very confident that I had made the right choice. I will return in the future as well as refer my friends and family to Naperville Mercedes. Please ask for James Jayjack.

Best Carbuying Experience Ever

by from South Holland, IL |

My husband and I were looking for a quality pre-owned suv and like most others we went around to regular big named dealers and was treated like cattle. We saw an ad for a suv at this dealership and was in and out, financing and all, within 2 hours. They, Ed and Jim the fiance manager, treated us like humans and made us feel good about buying from them. And we didn't even purchase a Mercedes! Most people think dealers like this are out of their league, but I will forever go to them for any and every car need from now own instead of being treated like the herd.

Wow!!! -- Not what I expected

by from Naperville, IL |

I am in sales. I wanted a new/used Mercedes, firt time buyer of Mercedes. I was a bit skeptical at the cost of the brand, boy, was I off point. I picked up a 2008 C350, 18K Mi, loaded upgraded Navi system. The price was about 50% off the new car price. How do you beat a car this clean, this nice, at the price? The sales staff was great and the F+I staff were awesome. Last itme I felt this good I bought 2 Motorcycles in one year. I will be back for my upgrade and my service until that time.

BEST DEALERSHIP I EVER VISITED!!

by from Joliet |

Been in the market for a well priced used car for a while now, found an exceptional used passat W8 well priced & w/low miles, called in spoke to Gary Knapp & scheduled same day test drive. By far the funnest & unique test drive I've ever been on (try it to see). Gary was the friendliest dealer I have ever encountered and I felt no pressure at anytime and even though the car I was interested in was lower than 10 grand, I was treated as if i was buying a brand new E55 AMG Mercedes, and even though I did not buy I still highly recommend checking this place out and talking to Gary to get the best buying experience period.