Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

1569 W. Ogden Ave., Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-304-7834 New 888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803 Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947 Service 888-769-4947

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Experience!

by from Naperville, IL |

Purchased a new GLA 250 in early January. Brenda in Sales was very helpful and went the extra mile to locate the right car. She volunteered her personal time on a weekend to retrieve the car from a neighboring dealer. Negotiations were painless and fair. The financing and delivery groups were also very thorough, providing detailed explanations of each feature.

Impressive facility

by from Naperville, IL |

Overall a good experience. It seemed odd to have to deal with a different salesman once it came time to close a deal.

Excellent Service

by from Naperville, IL |

Great customer service and not pushy like all the other dealerships I went to. I was on a time crunch and they got me in and out in an hour. Brenda was awesome to work with and I would definitely go back there again.

DRIP DRIP DRIP VRoooom!

by from Westchester County, NY |

Well in my search for a pre-owned CLS550 I came across Naperville Mercedes, I then called and worked with Mr. Kory B, Kory stated in many of our phone conversations that car was CPO I then researched the car and found out that it was not a CPO (warranty information was verified by calling MBusa customer service). . Before I go any further let me say that I live in NY and research the car via the internet. I then confronted Kory and he stated that he did not know, (that should?ve been hint enough to drop the phone and walk away slowly). That said Kory B main focus at the time was payment of car and my flight plans into Illinois to pick up car. I tried on many occasions to squeeze information about the car, specification and such. He was quite elusive as it pertains to my inquires and gave off a sneaky small lot car sale vibes. Long story short I found the service records to be very good and I purchase the CLS550. I then drove car home and about a week later it rained while I was out and about and my car interior then soaked. I called Naperville several times, sent many pictures and eventually I spoke with Jay S., Adam B, and Kory B and they seem rather evasive. It rained several more times and of course interior got soaked. Most of the time car is in garage so it was not as bad. When out and it rained it would cause great great stress. The maintenance records that came with the car showed car was purchased at Naperville location. It would seem that Naperville folks were well aware of the in?s and out of this car and just wanted to off load this leaky car and I was the willing participant. As a dealership they seem to have great cars on the lot, this one was just not up to par. The good folks at Naperville finally got in touch with my local Mercedes dealership and work on the leaky issue solution; cost $900 in which part payment was funded by yours truly. This did not resolve issue as it?s been a continual drip drip trip for just about one and half year and counting. The car has been in for regular service and still drips drip. It?s a clean and fun car to drive; I just did not count on the Niagara Falls affect. Waited a year and half to write this review (maybe I was cooling down). In summations, don?t be that person that get saddled with a sub-par Mercedes at Naperville (I?m thinking I could?ve had a KIA!). Good luck to all.

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

January 5, 2015

It is disappointing to hear of your negative experience with our team. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our General Manager at (630) 537-0312. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

Buying a car

by from Washington, IL |

Drove 2 1/2 hours to buy a mo I cooper. Went to several dealerships in the 2 days that we were in the area. Mercedes Benz of napervile was the best experience we had. Went very smith and easy. Came to an agreeable price very quick. Brian and the staff were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Very happy with them and my new car.

Excellent service, outstanding Value

by from Naperville, IL |

Bought a used S550 4 MATIC. very please with the car and the outstanding service by Garry Knapp. I would recommend this dealer to my best friends.

Excellent Service

by from Niles, IL |

Was looking for a very specific used car. They had what I wanted and even though it was not a Mercedes, they treated me as though I was buying a high end luxury vehicle. They even presented me with a bouquet of flowers before I drove off the lot!

Great dealership! Sales, finance and service.

by from Big Rock, IL, IL |

Our salesman, Moe, was great. Helpful and interested in us and our purchase!

Great Services

by from North Liberty, IA |

Good customers service and facility. Overall good experience.

Great Service

by from Naperville, IL |

great service. let me lead. not pushy at all! helpful in making my decision to be the right one.