Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Car Buying Experience

by from Winfield |

Ed Franzen and the entire Mercedes Benz Naperville staff were the best I have worked with. This was my first Mercedes purchase and it could not have been a better experience. The time they spent with me (including after hours) was terrific. They worked out a great deal and made sure I was informed about all of my financing, warranty and maintenance options. Ed and Gil separately went over all of the vehicle features, and Jimmy in financing spent the time with me to discuss all options and recommendations. I am very happy and excited about my purchase, I feel comfortable knowing I purchased a wonderful machine and investment. Thank you Ed and the entire Mercedes Benz Naperville staff for all that you have done for me!!! Robert

Great customer service - Adam Broadus

by from Itasca, IL |

Adam Broadus was courteous, professional, and provided me great follow-up every step of the way as my factory ordered vehicle was progressing through the production and shipping stages. He made the buying process a very simple process. He handled our VIP client driver extremely well and she was most appreciative of the customer service he provided.

Thanks Gary Knapp

by from Harvard IL |

Purchased my first Mercedes from Gary Knapp. He made my buying experience great. Called several times to tell me about vehicles I might be interested in and e-mailed the information to me. Made an appointment and was glad I did. His personal touch made me feel that he was the person I wanted to deal with. He made my buying experience a pleasure. I was explained everything. Treated just great by all of the people working there. I would certainly recommend Gary Knapp for anyone who wants to have a great buying experience of a Mercedes. Gary can make buying your Mercedes a comforable one. Thanks again Gary for your help. I will certainly recommend him to anyone.

Great Experience

by from Highland Park,IL |

Gregory Beyer was great to deal with and received good price. Greg did a great job of working with me. I really appreciate Greg for his patience and time.It was pleasing service and experience

Great Sales Staff!

by from Naperville, IL |

I rarely write reviews, but I felt my great experience with Mercedes of Naperville warranted a great review. James Jayjack was a fantastic sales person! He found exactly what I was looking for and was patient while I made my decision. Having visited many dealerships, a large part of my buying decision was because of James. I am very happy with my Mercedes purchase and would gladly purchase from this dealership again.

Impressive

by from Naperville IL |

Ordinarily I'd not write, since most of MB of Naperville's reviews are positive, but my experience buying a new C300 4Matic deserves a few comments. First, Elmis Figueroa is as good a sales professional as I've met in 35 years of buying new cars. He's both knowledgeable and personable without being pushy. Second, while I didn't expect the kind of pricing I would look for from a high- volume basic transportation dealership, MB of Naperville will work with you on price, especially if you've got a nice trade, and there's no add-ons or other surprises between agreeing on a price and taking delivery of the car. A note about the car itself- I researched and tested the Infiniti G37, Cadillac ATS, BMW 3 Series, Lexus IS, and the Mercedes C300. To be honest, they're all good cars, and none of them are perfect. However, my wife and I both agreed that the Mercedes best met our considerable expectations, and as for the buying experience, again, I was impressed with MB of Naperville, and I don't impress easily.

Great Experience!

by from Oak Brook, IL |

My experience was great at Mercedes-Benz Naperville! I found the GL450 that I was interested in looking at and taking a test drive with. Shot out an email to get some more information about it. My salesman, Gary Knapp emailed be back with all the info I wanted and needed. Most of my correspondence was through email, until I got to the dealership. Gary was very courteous and informative! We struck a fair deal, and closed the deal and finished the paperwork that night, despite having to stay late! Gary and the rest of the Mercedes-Benz Naperville staff were awesome and friendly! I whole heartedly recommend MB of Naperville, and I will definitely be calling Gary up when it is time to make my next Mercedes-Benz purchase!

A great experience!

by from West Dundee, IL |

I just recently recently purchased my first Mercedes car. Its C300 Sport and I am so liking it very much. In the process when I bought it, I met with Gary Knapp and Mark Curtis who were very accommodating and have been so pleasant to talk and deal to. I really appreciate Gary Knapp for his patience and time. It took me forever to decide which of color and model to to get but Gary has been very helpful in assisting me decide. The entire buying process was very smooth and easy. Everything has been well presented so at the end there were no surprises. It was a very good experience for me and everybody were so nice. You will feel like a really valued costumer. Before I took the car home, somebody has to sit down with me, explaining me the use of each features. They gave me a good deal! At the end, Gary handed me a dozen of red roses for my wife since my wife was not with me when I bought the car. It was a pleasing service and exprience.

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Hello and thank you so much for your recent purchase. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Rajsar

by from naperville, il |

Adam did a great job of working with me to ensure I received a fair price with all the options in the vehicle

My review about the Purchase of Mercedez-Benz car.

by from Morton Grove, IL |

When I came into the dealership, I was greeted by the sales person whom I have been in contact for a particular car. All the questions that I did have, the sales person has answered to me but also was classy towards other car manufacturers and models of other firms, which made me realize and understand that it is not just about the car that I was purchasing but also I was becoming a member of Mercedes Benz family of car drivers. If I had questions in relation to technical review of the vehicle, questions were answered. If I wanted to take a car for a test drive, I was able to do that with all the possible road situation combinations. All the features of the vehicle were explained to me very thoroughly so that I could try them myself as well as see if all that was sold has worked. I would strongly recommend this dealership and sales person for contact on any future purchases as well as taking a look at the best prices on the market for cars being sold outside of Chicago area in the suburbs.