Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Mercedes Benz of Naperville

by from Naperville Illinois |

One of my best car buys. It was quick, efficient and very satisfying. Ed Franzen did an outstanding job. Thank you.

Leased our 4th MB

by from Geneva, IL |

We recently leased our fourth Mercedes Benz from MB of Naperville. Michael Banks has been awesome to work with over the years and is the main reason we keep coming back. He makes the whole process very easy and always makes you feel like a valued customer!

August 23, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Ed Franzen

by from Chicago |

Exceptional service and professionalism from every single staff members to my sales consultant, Mr. Ed Franzen. Met or exceed all my expectation for a Mercedes dealership. Ed is knowledgeable, professional, and very friendly. Highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Naperville and Mr. Franzen.

Ed Franzen

by from Chicago |

Great dealership

by from Chicago suburbs |

Thank you Kim Cotter. I had been to many other dealerships debating on a new, different type of car or purchasing another Mercedes. I really believe the experience of shopping at the dealership and the quality of their new cars made my decision to stay with Mercedes rather easy. Kim cotter was exceptionally patient and in no way pushy. When the decision was made they found my car and called me when it and the paper work were ready. Very easy ,no hassle ,no stress. Thank you, Kim!

July 18, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Christina. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Great Car Purchasing Experience

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

This is the first time I had a positive experience purchasing a vehicle. The sales, finance, and the rest of the staff displayed stellar customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership for your next car buying experience.

Serafin Avila

by from Aurora, IL |

Sarafin was an excellent salesman. He was personable, patient, and worked hard to get us the best value for our dollar. Sarafin made the process of buying a car painless and even pleasurable. A true professional. We are enjoying our new Mercedes and will for years to come. We would definitely recommend Naperville Mercedes and Sarafin Avila to anyone looking for a rewarding car buying experience.

July 2, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Jim. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thank you for this feedback!

First Mercedes

by from Oak park,il |

Recently purchased a MBE350 Cab from Ed Franze and the team. My experience was fantastic and down right impressive. I test drove the car and one week later drove off with it. The transaction was hassel free and the experience was pleasant. I am a brand ambassador for MB and will continue to purchase your products in the future.

Good Vehicles

by from Naperville, IL |

One of the most painful buying experiences I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle

Dealership that treat you as family

by from Joliet il |

This is the 3rd car that I have purchased from this dealership. They are not high pressure, they respect that your time is valuable, and don't play the ask my manager game. This last purchase took about 3 hr total. And I will be back when my wife's car needs to be replaced. I shopped the other German made cars and compared options and price and Mercedes Benz was the best overall value for my dollar.

June 17, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Bill. We strive for a laid-back buying experience and are happy to have been of so much help over the years. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.