Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

First Mercedes - Great Experience

by from Lisle, IL |

We purchased a C300 from sales associate Mark Curtis and were extremely pleased with his professionalism and the deal we got on the car. We were considering a couple of other vehicles, but Mark (and the aggressive pricing) made the difference on our deciding to buy from Mercedes of Naperville. It was a much better deal that we could find on the A4 Audi which was actually our first consideration. Audi was just too pricy (hard to believe a better equipped Mercedes was a better deal)!

Very nice experience buying a vehicle from Mercede

by from Nashwauk, Minnesota |

I was dealing from out of state and was given very precise information about what the process needed to include. Everyone I dealt with was prompt in either answering a call or made very timely call backs. I began the process on a Friday morning and was able to pick up the vehicle on Saturday. It was an efficient process with Gary, Moe and Amy all working together extremely well. I love the vehicle and wouldn't hesitate to either refer someone to this dealership or purchase a vehicle in the future.

Great Experience!

by from Wheaton |

I recently bought my first Mercedes at MB of Naperville and found the experience to be very enjoyable. It's no secret that the cars sell themselves, but the difference in where you buy yours depends on the people you deal with. Our salesperson, James Jayjack, demonstrated the product knowledge and personality that helped make the process go as smoothly as possible. I purchased the car I wanted at a fair price and couldn't have asked for better treatment from James and the rest of the Naperville team.

Excellent Sales!!

by from Chicago, IL |

This is a Top Notch Team at Naperville Mercedes Benz. You can trust that the Sales Associate, Elmis, to the General Manager Mike T, and Jimmy in Finance to take care of your needs in purchasing a Mercedes Benz. Buy your next car at Naperville Mercedes Benz.

May 15, 2014

Hi, Darin, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. It's wonderful to know the team helped you find the perfect car. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Best place to buy a car

by from Naperville |

These people are simply the best. Elmis Figueroa, Mike Teggs and the entire team are at your service always. This is my 2nd purchase dealing with Elmis. He is hard working, honest and always looking out for your best interest. Elmis helped me trade in my damaged Mercedes for a new one and they could not have possibly been of better service. These people truly go above and beyond the call of duty. I will never buy a car anywhere else. I trust them!

John Kills at Mercedes of Naperville

by from New Lenox, IL |

John Kukulka was very helpful when I brought my car in for service. I would recommend John to anyone who brings their car in for service.

Highly recommended. Elmis is great.

by from Naperville, Il. |

We have purchased 5 cars over the last 3 years from Elmis Figueroa and Naperville Mercedes. He is great to work with, always recalls details about us and our likes and dislikes. I feel like he has always given us a fair price. We are also very pleased with the attention we receive in the service department. Mario is excellent. I last saw the service and sales floor when it was being remodeled so it was under construction.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, Doug. We're so happy to hear that Elmis could provide such consistent and excellent customer service for you. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 E350 Mercedes-Benz from Mercedes Benz of Naperville. The experience that we encountered was impeccable. From the time we walked through the door and until the deal was completed, the Naperville team were very professional, courtesy, kind, and extremely friendly. We were truly impressed with our car purchasing experience and Mr. Curtis, our sales associate was very intent on making sure that all our requests were fulfilled. He even search and found exactly what we wanted in another state to ensure that we were satisfied. We truly appreciate all the individuals at the Mercedes Benz, especially Mark, Mike, Michael, Amy, and Gilberto for making our car purchasing experience a great success and we look forward to coming back to purchase another vehicle in the near future.

April 3, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We work hard to provide a smooth buying experience from the first to last step! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Much appreciation to James Jayjack & his team

by from Naperville, IL |

What a joy it is to really work with a group of folks that listen to your concerns, needs and desires. I loved my sporty mercedes benz but realized it was not conducive to my current needs and environment. While visiting the Mercedes Benz service department I happened to mention my challenge knowing that I still had months remaining on my lease. The sales team at Mercedes Benz offered for me to come in and talk to them about getting me into the right vehicle with out having to give an "arm and leg". From the manager down to the sales team they made it happened and i am now driving a new mercedes benz with joy in my heart and a comfort level "second to none". Thank you Mike, James, John, Gill and Jimmie.

Ed Franzen

by from Naperville, IL |

I recently worked with Ed Franzen of Mercedes Benz of Naperville to purchase my new 2014 E350 4MATIC. ED was professional as usual and we made the arrangements over the telephone. Ed was courteous, professional, and has a GREAT sense of humor! There have never been any surprises during my third purchase with Ed. I discussed what I needed, gave a price range and a list of features. I arrived at the dealership, viewed the automobile and had the pleasure of meeting the GM, Financial manager and drove off in style in the new ride. Bottom line, if you are looking for a smooth, no haggling, honest, and fun car buying experience, visit Ed and the team at Mercedes Benz of Naperville.