Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

New 888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Great sale staff and clean facility

by from Bolingbrook,Il |

I purchased my ML350 at Mercedes Benz of Naperville few weeks ago.I was very impress and satisfied to the sales person ,Gregory Beyer who worked with us in choosing my vehicle. He knows everything!Thank Greg.

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from Deerfield, Illinois |

I wanted to suprise my wife on her birthday with a new Mercedes GL450. I posted the information on line through cars.com and received a call from Michael Banks with Mercedes Benz of Naperville letting me know that they had several available in stock with the features we desired. Living in Deerfield the drive to Naperville is somewhat out of the way, but I was to learn that the drive was definately worth it. They had all of my wifes favorite colors and interior combinations. When she finally chose the GL450 that she liked best Michael cut us a very fair deal. They preped the car while we were signing the paperwork. When we went to take the car home it had a large red bow on the hood and they handed my wife 1 dozen long stemmed roses for her birthday. Nice touch!!! The car rides like a dream, the best we've ever owned. Hopefully, some day my wife will let me take it for a spin. (Probably on my next birthday.)

Car Buying Experience

by from Winfield |

Ed Franzen and the entire Mercedes Benz Naperville staff were the best I have worked with. This was my first Mercedes purchase and it could not have been a better experience. The time they spent with me (including after hours) was terrific. They worked out a great deal and made sure I was informed about all of my financing, warranty and maintenance options. Ed and Gil separately went over all of the vehicle features, and Jimmy in financing spent the time with me to discuss all options and recommendations. I am very happy and excited about my purchase, I feel comfortable knowing I purchased a wonderful machine and investment. Thank you Ed and the entire Mercedes Benz Naperville staff for all that you have done for me!!! Robert

Great customer service - Adam Broadus

by from Itasca, IL |

Adam Broadus was courteous, professional, and provided me great follow-up every step of the way as my factory ordered vehicle was progressing through the production and shipping stages. He made the buying process a very simple process. He handled our VIP client driver extremely well and she was most appreciative of the customer service he provided.

Thanks Gary Knapp

by from Harvard IL |

Purchased my first Mercedes from Gary Knapp. He made my buying experience great. Called several times to tell me about vehicles I might be interested in and e-mailed the information to me. Made an appointment and was glad I did. His personal touch made me feel that he was the person I wanted to deal with. He made my buying experience a pleasure. I was explained everything. Treated just great by all of the people working there. I would certainly recommend Gary Knapp for anyone who wants to have a great buying experience of a Mercedes. Gary can make buying your Mercedes a comforable one. Thanks again Gary for your help. I will certainly recommend him to anyone.

Great Experience

by from Highland Park,IL |

Gregory Beyer was great to deal with and received good price. Greg did a great job of working with me. I really appreciate Greg for his patience and time.It was pleasing service and experience

Great Sales Staff!

by from Naperville, IL |

I rarely write reviews, but I felt my great experience with Mercedes of Naperville warranted a great review. James Jayjack was a fantastic sales person! He found exactly what I was looking for and was patient while I made my decision. Having visited many dealerships, a large part of my buying decision was because of James. I am very happy with my Mercedes purchase and would gladly purchase from this dealership again.

Impressive

by from Naperville IL |

Ordinarily I'd not write, since most of MB of Naperville's reviews are positive, but my experience buying a new C300 4Matic deserves a few comments. First, Elmis Figueroa is as good a sales professional as I've met in 35 years of buying new cars. He's both knowledgeable and personable without being pushy. Second, while I didn't expect the kind of pricing I would look for from a high- volume basic transportation dealership, MB of Naperville will work with you on price, especially if you've got a nice trade, and there's no add-ons or other surprises between agreeing on a price and taking delivery of the car. A note about the car itself- I researched and tested the Infiniti G37, Cadillac ATS, BMW 3 Series, Lexus IS, and the Mercedes C300. To be honest, they're all good cars, and none of them are perfect. However, my wife and I both agreed that the Mercedes best met our considerable expectations, and as for the buying experience, again, I was impressed with MB of Naperville, and I don't impress easily.

Great Experience!

by from Oak Brook, IL |

My experience was great at Mercedes-Benz Naperville! I found the GL450 that I was interested in looking at and taking a test drive with. Shot out an email to get some more information about it. My salesman, Gary Knapp emailed be back with all the info I wanted and needed. Most of my correspondence was through email, until I got to the dealership. Gary was very courteous and informative! We struck a fair deal, and closed the deal and finished the paperwork that night, despite having to stay late! Gary and the rest of the Mercedes-Benz Naperville staff were awesome and friendly! I whole heartedly recommend MB of Naperville, and I will definitely be calling Gary up when it is time to make my next Mercedes-Benz purchase!

A great experience!

by from West Dundee, IL |

I just recently recently purchased my first Mercedes car. Its C300 Sport and I am so liking it very much. In the process when I bought it, I met with Gary Knapp and Mark Curtis who were very accommodating and have been so pleasant to talk and deal to. I really appreciate Gary Knapp for his patience and time. It took me forever to decide which of color and model to to get but Gary has been very helpful in assisting me decide. The entire buying process was very smooth and easy. Everything has been well presented so at the end there were no surprises. It was a very good experience for me and everybody were so nice. You will feel like a really valued costumer. Before I took the car home, somebody has to sit down with me, explaining me the use of each features. They gave me a good deal! At the end, Gary handed me a dozen of red roses for my wife since my wife was not with me when I bought the car. It was a pleasing service and exprience.

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Hello and thank you so much for your recent purchase. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.