Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Serafin Avila

by from Aurora, IL |

Sarafin was an excellent salesman. He was personable, patient, and worked hard to get us the best value for our dollar. Sarafin made the process of buying a car painless and even pleasurable. A true professional. We are enjoying our new Mercedes and will for years to come. We would definitely recommend Naperville Mercedes and Sarafin Avila to anyone looking for a rewarding car buying experience.

July 2, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Jim. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thank you for this feedback!

First Mercedes

by from Oak park,il |

Recently purchased a MBE350 Cab from Ed Franze and the team. My experience was fantastic and down right impressive. I test drove the car and one week later drove off with it. The transaction was hassel free and the experience was pleasant. I am a brand ambassador for MB and will continue to purchase your products in the future.

Good Vehicles

by from Naperville, IL |

One of the most painful buying experiences I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle

Dealership that treat you as family

by from Joliet il |

This is the 3rd car that I have purchased from this dealership. They are not high pressure, they respect that your time is valuable, and don't play the ask my manager game. This last purchase took about 3 hr total. And I will be back when my wife's car needs to be replaced. I shopped the other German made cars and compared options and price and Mercedes Benz was the best overall value for my dollar.

June 17, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Bill. We strive for a laid-back buying experience and are happy to have been of so much help over the years. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

First Mercedes - Great Experience

by from Lisle, IL |

We purchased a C300 from sales associate Mark Curtis and were extremely pleased with his professionalism and the deal we got on the car. We were considering a couple of other vehicles, but Mark (and the aggressive pricing) made the difference on our deciding to buy from Mercedes of Naperville. It was a much better deal that we could find on the A4 Audi which was actually our first consideration. Audi was just too pricy (hard to believe a better equipped Mercedes was a better deal)!

Very nice experience buying a vehicle from Mercede

by from Nashwauk, Minnesota |

I was dealing from out of state and was given very precise information about what the process needed to include. Everyone I dealt with was prompt in either answering a call or made very timely call backs. I began the process on a Friday morning and was able to pick up the vehicle on Saturday. It was an efficient process with Gary, Moe and Amy all working together extremely well. I love the vehicle and wouldn't hesitate to either refer someone to this dealership or purchase a vehicle in the future.

Great Experience!

by from Wheaton |

I recently bought my first Mercedes at MB of Naperville and found the experience to be very enjoyable. It's no secret that the cars sell themselves, but the difference in where you buy yours depends on the people you deal with. Our salesperson, James Jayjack, demonstrated the product knowledge and personality that helped make the process go as smoothly as possible. I purchased the car I wanted at a fair price and couldn't have asked for better treatment from James and the rest of the Naperville team.

Excellent Sales!!

by from Chicago, IL |

This is a Top Notch Team at Naperville Mercedes Benz. You can trust that the Sales Associate, Elmis, to the General Manager Mike T, and Jimmy in Finance to take care of your needs in purchasing a Mercedes Benz. Buy your next car at Naperville Mercedes Benz.

May 15, 2014

Hi, Darin, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. It's wonderful to know the team helped you find the perfect car. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Best place to buy a car

by from Naperville |

These people are simply the best. Elmis Figueroa, Mike Teggs and the entire team are at your service always. This is my 2nd purchase dealing with Elmis. He is hard working, honest and always looking out for your best interest. Elmis helped me trade in my damaged Mercedes for a new one and they could not have possibly been of better service. These people truly go above and beyond the call of duty. I will never buy a car anywhere else. I trust them!

John Kills at Mercedes of Naperville

by from New Lenox, IL |

John Kukulka was very helpful when I brought my car in for service. I would recommend John to anyone who brings their car in for service.