Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Ed Franzen

by from Chicago |

Exceptional service and professionalism from every single staff members to my sales consultant, Mr. Ed Franzen. Met or exceed all my expectation for a Mercedes dealership. Ed is knowledgeable, professional, and very friendly. Highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Naperville and Mr. Franzen.

Great dealership

by from Chicago suburbs |

Thank you Kim Cotter. I had been to many other dealerships debating on a new, different type of car or purchasing another Mercedes. I really believe the experience of shopping at the dealership and the quality of their new cars made my decision to stay with Mercedes rather easy. Kim cotter was exceptionally patient and in no way pushy. When the decision was made they found my car and called me when it and the paper work were ready. Very easy ,no hassle ,no stress. Thank you, Kim!

July 18, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Christina. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Great Car Purchasing Experience

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

This is the first time I had a positive experience purchasing a vehicle. The sales, finance, and the rest of the staff displayed stellar customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership for your next car buying experience.

Serafin Avila

by from Aurora, IL |

Sarafin was an excellent salesman. He was personable, patient, and worked hard to get us the best value for our dollar. Sarafin made the process of buying a car painless and even pleasurable. A true professional. We are enjoying our new Mercedes and will for years to come. We would definitely recommend Naperville Mercedes and Sarafin Avila to anyone looking for a rewarding car buying experience.

July 2, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Jim. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thank you for this feedback!

First Mercedes

by from Oak park,il |

Recently purchased a MBE350 Cab from Ed Franze and the team. My experience was fantastic and down right impressive. I test drove the car and one week later drove off with it. The transaction was hassel free and the experience was pleasant. I am a brand ambassador for MB and will continue to purchase your products in the future.

Good Vehicles

by from Naperville, IL |

One of the most painful buying experiences I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle

Dealership that treat you as family

by from Joliet il |

This is the 3rd car that I have purchased from this dealership. They are not high pressure, they respect that your time is valuable, and don't play the ask my manager game. This last purchase took about 3 hr total. And I will be back when my wife's car needs to be replaced. I shopped the other German made cars and compared options and price and Mercedes Benz was the best overall value for my dollar.

June 17, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Bill. We strive for a laid-back buying experience and are happy to have been of so much help over the years. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

First Mercedes - Great Experience

by from Lisle, IL |

We purchased a C300 from sales associate Mark Curtis and were extremely pleased with his professionalism and the deal we got on the car. We were considering a couple of other vehicles, but Mark (and the aggressive pricing) made the difference on our deciding to buy from Mercedes of Naperville. It was a much better deal that we could find on the A4 Audi which was actually our first consideration. Audi was just too pricy (hard to believe a better equipped Mercedes was a better deal)!

Very nice experience buying a vehicle from Mercede

by from Nashwauk, Minnesota |

I was dealing from out of state and was given very precise information about what the process needed to include. Everyone I dealt with was prompt in either answering a call or made very timely call backs. I began the process on a Friday morning and was able to pick up the vehicle on Saturday. It was an efficient process with Gary, Moe and Amy all working together extremely well. I love the vehicle and wouldn't hesitate to either refer someone to this dealership or purchase a vehicle in the future.

Great Experience!

by from Wheaton |

I recently bought my first Mercedes at MB of Naperville and found the experience to be very enjoyable. It's no secret that the cars sell themselves, but the difference in where you buy yours depends on the people you deal with. Our salesperson, James Jayjack, demonstrated the product knowledge and personality that helped make the process go as smoothly as possible. I purchased the car I wanted at a fair price and couldn't have asked for better treatment from James and the rest of the Naperville team.