Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

1569 W. Ogden Ave., Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-304-7834 New888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803 Used888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947 Service 888-769-4947

Great dealership! Sales, finance and service.

by from Big Rock, IL, IL |

Our salesman, Moe, was great. Helpful and interested in us and our purchase!

Great Services

by from North Liberty, IA |

Good customers service and facility. Overall good experience.

Great Service

by from Naperville, IL |

great service. let me lead. not pushy at all! helpful in making my decision to be the right one.

Great Service, Great Facility, and Great Car

by from Naperville, IL |

We have had one of our best experience when we were at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville. We planned to visit several dealerships and were at our early part of our shopping trip for a car as we arrived at the front side of the facility. While just started browsing the cars in the lot, we were warmly welcomed by Moe, a sell's personnel of the company. He began helping us with rich information about the different series of cars that we were interested in. He seemed to know what assistance we needed and was very polite yet friendly. With the great patience and rich information from Moe and the staff members of the facility, we ended up happily purchased a vehicle there, finished our car shopping trip with enormous joy.

Great used car buying experience

by from Elkhart In |

I found a Ford Edge at a great price on Cars.com, the issue was it was 2 1/2hrs away at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville. I dealt with Gary Knapp on the sale of the Edge. I asked for pictures of any dings dents or scratches and picture of the tires. I didn't get any in return, he emailed back stating the Edge is Beautiful. Having 103,000 miles I thought to myself this is to good to be true. Lowest price I have ever seen and its in great shape? I show up to look at it, (expecting something wrong here or there) nope the thing is indeed in great condition. I don't have one complaint. I wasn't purchasing a Mercedes-Benz but I got treated like I was. I will be going back to purchase future cars and someday hopefully a Mercedes. Not many times can you TRUST a sales person, at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville you can. If your debating driving an extra 30,60,or 120 miles to look at something you're interested in.. Do it! These guys are worth the drive!

Great place to purchase an automobile

by from Louisville, Ky |

The auto I purchased is great. I got a GREAT deal and the assistance on purchasing was even greater. It was truly worth the trip from Louisville, Ky. to close this transaction. In my profession I engage on a daily basis with people who are able and willing to buy quality autos such as Mercedes Benz , and I will be happy to refer your establishment to them. Congratulation to my sales person Bryan Tunsdall for a job WELL DONE. "Al Fowler in Louisville, Ky."

Mr preetam

by from Plainfield |

My first Mercedes and everybody were very helpful. Brenda was good. very accomodative and very pleasant to talk to. Even the manager was very friiendly. good dealership and good people.

Great service by Bryan tunstall

by from Naperville, il |

I recently purchase ML 400 2015 Mercedes-Benz from the dealer. Mr Bryan tunstall was very professional, courteous and very respectful. The staff is willing to do whatever it takes to earn your business. I would definitely recommend Bryan tunstall again,again and again to who is looking to buy Mercedes- Benz. Kehinde Hassan.

Experience at Naperville, IL Benz- 10 all the way

by from Naperville, IL |

I recently purchased a Mercedes Benz E-Class Coupe and love it. The experience dealing with my sales rep and a peer of his who also assisted so I was not left waiting for both the test drive and paperwork process. They are a top dealership with professional salesman who know how to sell without being pushy. The experience from the time I walked in the door to trade in my current leased C300 till I walked out the door with my new E-Class Coupe was outstanding. Thank you Tom and Gary for a wonderful experience.

New C-400 purchase

by from Naperville, IL |

The staff is very professional and willing to do whatever it takes to earn your business. If you're in the market for a new/used luxury automobile, I would highly recommend visiting Mercedes of Naperville. You will be glad you did. The product is great and so is the buying experience!