Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

New 888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

very professional and easy to work with

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I know Mike Tegge, General Manager, personally due to our children having played sports over the years. I was looking for a couple of Mercedes vehicles and reached out to Mike with fairly clearly defined needs. Mike and his team (Gary, Greg) were very responsive and professional in all of our dealings. I have had my new vehicle now for two weeks and am really enjoying it. The buying/credit process was very easy and they worked around both my busy schedule as well as my wife's. Much communicaiton was done via email and phone which served my needs very well. We will be sure to go back in the future to Mike and his team.

Great customer service

by from Chicago , IL |

Great experience at this location. Ed the manager was the best person to do business with!

A Great Professional Team

by from Wheaton, IL |

The old adage putting customer service first certainly rings true in this case. We just bought a 2013 M Class 350 SUV. I finally traded in my 10 year old Toyota and decided to buy our first MB. What a great vehicle!! We love it. Having tested the BMW X5 as well, this vehicle, the service and the professionalism of the Naperville team blew the local competition away. James Jayjack and the support team made the experience completely trouble free. We test drove the car and James gave us a great detailed quote for us to take home and decide. He was patient and helpful with our test drive and explained the features of the car that were of importance. James went beyond what I expected to receive in customer support. For example, he told us how to get a good pre-appraisal on our trade-in so we could better negotiate the trade or elect to sell independently. He also let us know that I was entitled to an employee benefit with my company that got me to a $2000 rebate. He did not have to do this but he did because he wanted to help us get the vehicle we wanted through a deal we were comfortable with. If you are thinking of a Mercedes, or have questions, do yourself a favor and give James a call. Thank you MB of Naperville!!!!

Great sale staff and clean facility

by from Bolingbrook,Il |

I purchased my ML350 at Mercedes Benz of Naperville few weeks ago.I was very impress and satisfied to the sales person ,Gregory Beyer who worked with us in choosing my vehicle. He knows everything!Thank Greg.

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from Deerfield, Illinois |

I wanted to suprise my wife on her birthday with a new Mercedes GL450. I posted the information on line through cars.com and received a call from Michael Banks with Mercedes Benz of Naperville letting me know that they had several available in stock with the features we desired. Living in Deerfield the drive to Naperville is somewhat out of the way, but I was to learn that the drive was definately worth it. They had all of my wifes favorite colors and interior combinations. When she finally chose the GL450 that she liked best Michael cut us a very fair deal. They preped the car while we were signing the paperwork. When we went to take the car home it had a large red bow on the hood and they handed my wife 1 dozen long stemmed roses for her birthday. Nice touch!!! The car rides like a dream, the best we've ever owned. Hopefully, some day my wife will let me take it for a spin. (Probably on my next birthday.)

Car Buying Experience

by from Winfield |

Ed Franzen and the entire Mercedes Benz Naperville staff were the best I have worked with. This was my first Mercedes purchase and it could not have been a better experience. The time they spent with me (including after hours) was terrific. They worked out a great deal and made sure I was informed about all of my financing, warranty and maintenance options. Ed and Gil separately went over all of the vehicle features, and Jimmy in financing spent the time with me to discuss all options and recommendations. I am very happy and excited about my purchase, I feel comfortable knowing I purchased a wonderful machine and investment. Thank you Ed and the entire Mercedes Benz Naperville staff for all that you have done for me!!! Robert

Great customer service - Adam Broadus

by from Itasca, IL |

Adam Broadus was courteous, professional, and provided me great follow-up every step of the way as my factory ordered vehicle was progressing through the production and shipping stages. He made the buying process a very simple process. He handled our VIP client driver extremely well and she was most appreciative of the customer service he provided.

Thanks Gary Knapp

by from Harvard IL |

Purchased my first Mercedes from Gary Knapp. He made my buying experience great. Called several times to tell me about vehicles I might be interested in and e-mailed the information to me. Made an appointment and was glad I did. His personal touch made me feel that he was the person I wanted to deal with. He made my buying experience a pleasure. I was explained everything. Treated just great by all of the people working there. I would certainly recommend Gary Knapp for anyone who wants to have a great buying experience of a Mercedes. Gary can make buying your Mercedes a comforable one. Thanks again Gary for your help. I will certainly recommend him to anyone.

Great Experience

by from Highland Park,IL |

Gregory Beyer was great to deal with and received good price. Greg did a great job of working with me. I really appreciate Greg for his patience and time.It was pleasing service and experience

Great Sales Staff!

by from Naperville, IL |

I rarely write reviews, but I felt my great experience with Mercedes of Naperville warranted a great review. James Jayjack was a fantastic sales person! He found exactly what I was looking for and was patient while I made my decision. Having visited many dealerships, a large part of my buying decision was because of James. I am very happy with my Mercedes purchase and would gladly purchase from this dealership again.