Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Used 888-472-2803 Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947 Service 888-769-4947

Mercedes Benz of Naperville,IL

by from Aurora, IL |

I have been buying cars from Serafin Avila at the Naperville Mercedes dealer for manly years. I just purchased 2015 and it is the 4 or 5th car I have purchased from Serafin. He is like a friend now and always courteous and treats you with the most respect. I always feel like I have been treated fairly in price and trade in. I would recommend Serafin to anyone who is looking to buy a Mercedes either new or used. Corinne McCoy

MB Naperville Review.

by from Naperville, IL |

This past weekend I purchased an ML from James Jayjack. This is my third new car purchase from James at this dealership. James is the best sales person I have ever worked with. He is knowledgeable, honest, patient and has a sense of urgency. The dealership is clean and comfortable with an excellent new waiting area. I highly recommend James and MB Naperville.

by from Elburn, IL |

From my original phone call with Kim Cotter to the professionalism during the purchase process with Kim Himes, my experience at Mercedes-Benz Naperville was excellent. The very nice surprise, just before I was going to leave with my new car, was a gift Kim H. provided for my wife. A dozen beautiful red roses! I have never ever received roses from a dealer before for purchasing an automobile! That was really a fantastic gesture that they appreciated my business AND that I was buying a "luxury" automobile from a very classy dealer. That and the outstanding overall experience will for sure keep me coming back to MB-Naperville.

Wonderful experience, incredible car

by from Naperville |

Just enjoyed a great experience with Mercedes of Naperville, and took away the incredible GLA250. Brian Coston and the team looked after me from start to end ensuring the deal was competitive and worked within my budget. I'm now looking forward to enjoying the car and having peace of mind and that every time I need the dealer's support I will get 110% from them

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Marc, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you!

Naperville Mercedes

by from Naperville |

Like a lot of dealerships the paperwork takes an ridiculous amount of time but otherwise five star service, facilities and followup.

wonderful dealer

by from Chicago |

Working with this dealer was a nice and wonderful experience for me.

Serafin Avila Was Very Professional...

by from Naperville, IL |

Both Mercedes Benz dealership and the salesperson, Serafin Avila made my buying experience easy and enjoyable. I was especially impressed with Serafin who really provided me with excellent customer service, including post-sale follow up. He is honest, trustworthy, upfront, and a man of action. I highly recommend both dealer and Serafin to anyone who may be interested in purchasing a new or certified pre-owned Mercedes Benz.

Great experience from a great dealership

by from St. John, IN |

If you're looking for a great buying experience and a great vehicle this dealership will not disappoint you. We had the pleasure of working with Greg Beyer and James Jayjack in our recent purchase. We traveled from northwest Indiana and had to bring our son's corgi with us. We were all made to feel as welcomed as family. There knowledge of the vehicle and attention to detail left no questions unanswered. Negotiations were straight forward and processing took less time than I had expected. The roses my wife received at the close was the icing on the cake.

Very professional!

by from Naperville IL |

I thought Michael was very professional and friendly and would have purchased a car from him if it had better met my needs.

Car Buying as it Should Be!

by from Joliet, IL |

I walked into the Mercedes Dealership with the intention of 'just looking". Initially I was interested in Range Rover--but my treatment at a particular dealership caused me to explore my options. When I walked into the Mercedes Dealership, I was greeted very warmly--and allowed to look around with absolutely no pressure. When I did have questions--James Jayjack was right there to assist. He answered every question--and asked questions too--to help me find the best option. When I narrowed it down to 2 cars--James was very helpful in setting up the test rides--that really allowed me to make the best decision for me. James introduced me to Ed Franzen who "wowed' me with some offers. This was on a Saturday. James and Ed made it so easy for me to make a decision--that I did not need to look anywhere else. On Monday morning--decision was made and on Tuesday I picked up my car. Jimmie Sanderson was patient and incredibly thorough in explaining the financing and all options. The follow-up from this team is amazing--they treat me like "one of the family". When I did pick-up my car, Gil Lopez spent a considerable amount of time explaining the car since this is my first Mercedes Benz. That said--it will not be my last. Even after the purchase--the follow-up and attention to detail and customer service is outstanding. I am a fan--and will be part of the family for the rest of my life. And I am telling everyone about it. Thank you, James, Ed, Jimmie and Gil. You all made this experience an amazing one. First class customer service--all the way.

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

September 22, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at our location. The staff at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!