Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Great Experience

by from Highland Park,IL |

Gregory Beyer was great to deal with and received good price. Greg did a great job of working with me. I really appreciate Greg for his patience and time.It was pleasing service and experience

Great Sales Staff!

by from Naperville, IL |

I rarely write reviews, but I felt my great experience with Mercedes of Naperville warranted a great review. James Jayjack was a fantastic sales person! He found exactly what I was looking for and was patient while I made my decision. Having visited many dealerships, a large part of my buying decision was because of James. I am very happy with my Mercedes purchase and would gladly purchase from this dealership again.

Impressive

by from Naperville IL |

Ordinarily I'd not write, since most of MB of Naperville's reviews are positive, but my experience buying a new C300 4Matic deserves a few comments. First, Elmis Figueroa is as good a sales professional as I've met in 35 years of buying new cars. He's both knowledgeable and personable without being pushy. Second, while I didn't expect the kind of pricing I would look for from a high- volume basic transportation dealership, MB of Naperville will work with you on price, especially if you've got a nice trade, and there's no add-ons or other surprises between agreeing on a price and taking delivery of the car. A note about the car itself- I researched and tested the Infiniti G37, Cadillac ATS, BMW 3 Series, Lexus IS, and the Mercedes C300. To be honest, they're all good cars, and none of them are perfect. However, my wife and I both agreed that the Mercedes best met our considerable expectations, and as for the buying experience, again, I was impressed with MB of Naperville, and I don't impress easily.

Great Experience!

by from Oak Brook, IL |

My experience was great at Mercedes-Benz Naperville! I found the GL450 that I was interested in looking at and taking a test drive with. Shot out an email to get some more information about it. My salesman, Gary Knapp emailed be back with all the info I wanted and needed. Most of my correspondence was through email, until I got to the dealership. Gary was very courteous and informative! We struck a fair deal, and closed the deal and finished the paperwork that night, despite having to stay late! Gary and the rest of the Mercedes-Benz Naperville staff were awesome and friendly! I whole heartedly recommend MB of Naperville, and I will definitely be calling Gary up when it is time to make my next Mercedes-Benz purchase!

A great experience!

by from West Dundee, IL |

I just recently recently purchased my first Mercedes car. Its C300 Sport and I am so liking it very much. In the process when I bought it, I met with Gary Knapp and Mark Curtis who were very accommodating and have been so pleasant to talk and deal to. I really appreciate Gary Knapp for his patience and time. It took me forever to decide which of color and model to to get but Gary has been very helpful in assisting me decide. The entire buying process was very smooth and easy. Everything has been well presented so at the end there were no surprises. It was a very good experience for me and everybody were so nice. You will feel like a really valued costumer. Before I took the car home, somebody has to sit down with me, explaining me the use of each features. They gave me a good deal! At the end, Gary handed me a dozen of red roses for my wife since my wife was not with me when I bought the car. It was a pleasing service and exprience.

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Hello and thank you so much for your recent purchase. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Rajsar

by from naperville, il |

Adam did a great job of working with me to ensure I received a fair price with all the options in the vehicle

My review about the Purchase of Mercedez-Benz car.

by from Morton Grove, IL |

When I came into the dealership, I was greeted by the sales person whom I have been in contact for a particular car. All the questions that I did have, the sales person has answered to me but also was classy towards other car manufacturers and models of other firms, which made me realize and understand that it is not just about the car that I was purchasing but also I was becoming a member of Mercedes Benz family of car drivers. If I had questions in relation to technical review of the vehicle, questions were answered. If I wanted to take a car for a test drive, I was able to do that with all the possible road situation combinations. All the features of the vehicle were explained to me very thoroughly so that I could try them myself as well as see if all that was sold has worked. I would strongly recommend this dealership and sales person for contact on any future purchases as well as taking a look at the best prices on the market for cars being sold outside of Chicago area in the suburbs.

New ML 350 Purchase

by from Aurora, iL |

Ed was great to deal with, no hard selling and received a great price. Started out with a search for a used vehicle, Ed tried to locate one with our needs but at the end we went with a new vehicle purchase with a great deal.

Outstanding Experience working With Michael Banks

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I recently purchased of my second Mercedes-Benz E Class. If you are in the market for a luxury vehicle that has the right mix of sportiness than the E Class is your car. As for the place to buy that car; it?s clearly Mercedes of Naperville and the sales consultant to work with is Michael Banks who is supported by a man of equal integrity and concern for the customer, his GM Mike Tegge. They are clearly the most honest and fair people I've worked with in this industry. The relationship does not end when you drive away in a great car with an equally impressive deal, it continues with support after the sale. Michael Banks is simply a tremendous individual that cares about his customers and will literally do whatever it takes, whenever he has to in order to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a sales consultant that will return your messages, whether by email, voice or text and work to ensure you are happy, before, during and after the sale there is only one choice and that is to see Michael Banks at Mercedes of Naperville. In the end you'll have a great car and a new friend.

Absolutely Stellar Service, Attention and Support

by from Oak Park, IL |

The staff at this dealership is so impressive. Due to a scheduling conflict, I was unable to get to the dealership when I wanted to. No problem - - they picked me up with the car and I immediately saw how beautifully it drives and how well it was maintained. I particularly commend Ed Franzen who immediately replied to my email and helped me to purchase my dream car - a Jaguar! Special thanks also to Mike & Jimmy who walked me through the purchase. This is the way to buy a car AND the place to do it!