Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Excellent Service

by from Naperville, IL |

I have been going to MB Naperville since 1995 and have worked with Ed Franzen since then. Ed and the rest of the Naperville team from the branch manager, finance team, services and of course Ed have been a pleasure to work with. They know what I like and does not waste my time with up selling or cross selling things or models that don't apply to me. I have purchased my last 10 vehicles from Ed and will continue to do so for as long as we leave in Naperville. A week ago, I just traded in my old E350 for a 2014 and my son's C300 also for a 2014. My wife drives the GLK350, a 2013 model and she lives it. Most of all, the family lives the great services from sales to maintenance. Keep up the great work, Ed and team.

Outstanding buying experience with James Jayjack!

by from Wheaton, IL |

MB of Naperville is professional, friendly, knowledgable! This is our first Mercedes and while the wait for my 2014 C250 took a little longer than anticipated (we ordered it exactly the way we wanted it), it was well worth the wait! James Jayjack is the ultimate "sales" person--he listens and figures out immediately what is important to his customers. ( The roses were a special surprise when I picked up my car!). I would recommend him and this dealership in a heartbeat! Thank you! p.s. the only reason for the "good" rating on the facilities was due to the construction going on.....otherwise, this would be a perfect 10!

Happy Buyer

by from Naperville, IL |

I bought a 2014 E350 Wagon and was very pleased with the overall experience and professionalism. The only issue I had (which is true of every car buying experience) was the bottleneck in completeing the paperwork. You have multiple sales people doing deals that get directed to one person doing the paperwork. It's like having one toll booth open on a 10 lane toll road. Post purchase follow up has been excellent. I have bought several cars from this dealer and find their customer focus very satisfying.

Great service

by from Naperville, IL |

Thanks to Adam Broadus for servicing me he did a great job and was very considerate and kind, and he seems to know exactly what he is doing.

by from Gurnee, IL |

Recently purchased a used car. Excellent customer service by Sales, Finance and overall. Very nice,clean, and comfortable facility and courteous, personable, and responsive people. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a used or a new car.

Very Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

Fantastic experience with the dealership and the salesperson. I purchased a brand new 2014 E350 on January 11, 2014. My sales person was Ed Franzen. It was literally a zero pressure sales job. I came in using a Costco referral and Ed gave me a Costco discounted price. In addition, he took a little bit more off. I had done my homework and searched many internet sales sites and discussion boards and knew roughly what to expect price wise. I probably could have haggled for a bit more off, but the buying experience was made so pleasant by Ed that I felt those extra few dollars were well spent. In addition, during the sales process, I needed to get the car I had driven to the dealership back home so I could drive my new car back. Normally my wife would have done this, but she had a prior obligation. So Ed followed me to my house and then took me back to the dealership. Very convenient and stress reducing. Also, although a small thing, because they were busy, I was there for a little while longer than I had anticipated. By that time my phone battery had started to die. Even though most of the people there had iPhones, Ed was able to dig up a micro USB cable for me to charge my Android phone. So I sat in the lounge, ate snacks and charged my phone until I was called to the finance person's office. It all went very smoothly. My wife appreciated the dozen long stem roses also--nice touch. As for the service department, to date we've had nothing but good experiences with them with regards to our present R350. Loaners available when needed and friendly thorough service. All in all, highly recommended.

Thank You Elmis Figueroae!!!

by from Burr Ridge, il. |

I leased a Mercedes ML 350 last week at M-B of Naperville. Elmis searched and searched until he found what my wife was looking for. It is such a pleasure doing business here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. This is my second car from here and it won't be our last. Thanks again Elmis, and Thank You to everyone at M-B of Naperville.

Great Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

My wife and I just purchased a used 2013 C300 from Adam Broadus. Although we've only had it for a little over a week, we are very happy with it. The entire process was great. Adam gave us a great test drive and was enthusiastic without being pushy during the sales process. He was very professional and easy to work with and got us a car that we hope to be happy with for a long time. After making a deal, the process was smooth and easy. The dealership had everything taken care of and after everything was signed, Gil gave a great overview on how to use all of the bells and whistles. This was our first experience with Mercedes-Benz of Naperville. When we are ready to start looking for a replacement for our other car, we're definitely going to give Adam a call.

postive car buying experiece

by from Naperville, IL. |

My wife and I have never owned a Mercedes until our recent visit to MB Naperville. Adam Broadus was most helpful. This guy knows more about the car than anyone I have ever met. The best part is that he was able to carefully explain to both of us why it was important to us. He didn't play "car buying games" like I have dealt with previously when shopping. Nice guy and nice team at Naperville MB. I will be back. Beth & Mike Reese

George Katsivalis was wonderful!

by from Lake Forest, IL |

I wanted to provide some feedback to those who are looking for a new Mercedes Benz. My experience with Naperville Mercedes Benz (Illinois) was outstanding from the first day I contacted them to their on-going follow-up to make sure I am consistently satisfied with my purchase (2014 E350). My salesperson was George Katsivalis and he did a wonderful job in assisting me. I was looking for a specific color car with certain options that I really wanted and George was methodical in researching and finding this car for me. He was patient with my requests and was constantly communicating where he was in the process. He also did not, at any time, try to sell me on anything that I did not want. George, and the entire M-B staff, made this car buying experience the best I ever had. Thank you.