Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

New 888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Highly recommended. Elmis is great.

by from Naperville, Il. |

We have purchased 5 cars over the last 3 years from Elmis Figueroa and Naperville Mercedes. He is great to work with, always recalls details about us and our likes and dislikes. I feel like he has always given us a fair price. We are also very pleased with the attention we receive in the service department. Mario is excellent. I last saw the service and sales floor when it was being remodeled so it was under construction.

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

April 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, Doug. We're so happy to hear that Elmis could provide such consistent and excellent customer service for you. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 E350 Mercedes-Benz from Mercedes Benz of Naperville. The experience that we encountered was impeccable. From the time we walked through the door and until the deal was completed, the Naperville team were very professional, courtesy, kind, and extremely friendly. We were truly impressed with our car purchasing experience and Mr. Curtis, our sales associate was very intent on making sure that all our requests were fulfilled. He even search and found exactly what we wanted in another state to ensure that we were satisfied. We truly appreciate all the individuals at the Mercedes Benz, especially Mark, Mike, Michael, Amy, and Gilberto for making our car purchasing experience a great success and we look forward to coming back to purchase another vehicle in the near future.

Mercedes-Benz of Naperville responded to this review

April 3, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We work hard to provide a smooth buying experience from the first to last step! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Much appreciation to James Jayjack & his team

by from Naperville, IL |

What a joy it is to really work with a group of folks that listen to your concerns, needs and desires. I loved my sporty mercedes benz but realized it was not conducive to my current needs and environment. While visiting the Mercedes Benz service department I happened to mention my challenge knowing that I still had months remaining on my lease. The sales team at Mercedes Benz offered for me to come in and talk to them about getting me into the right vehicle with out having to give an "arm and leg". From the manager down to the sales team they made it happened and i am now driving a new mercedes benz with joy in my heart and a comfort level "second to none". Thank you Mike, James, John, Gill and Jimmie.

Ed Franzen

by from Naperville, IL |

I recently worked with Ed Franzen of Mercedes Benz of Naperville to purchase my new 2014 E350 4MATIC. ED was professional as usual and we made the arrangements over the telephone. Ed was courteous, professional, and has a GREAT sense of humor! There have never been any surprises during my third purchase with Ed. I discussed what I needed, gave a price range and a list of features. I arrived at the dealership, viewed the automobile and had the pleasure of meeting the GM, Financial manager and drove off in style in the new ride. Bottom line, if you are looking for a smooth, no haggling, honest, and fun car buying experience, visit Ed and the team at Mercedes Benz of Naperville.

Excellent Service

by from Naperville, IL |

I have been going to MB Naperville since 1995 and have worked with Ed Franzen since then. Ed and the rest of the Naperville team from the branch manager, finance team, services and of course Ed have been a pleasure to work with. They know what I like and does not waste my time with up selling or cross selling things or models that don't apply to me. I have purchased my last 10 vehicles from Ed and will continue to do so for as long as we leave in Naperville. A week ago, I just traded in my old E350 for a 2014 and my son's C300 also for a 2014. My wife drives the GLK350, a 2013 model and she lives it. Most of all, the family lives the great services from sales to maintenance. Keep up the great work, Ed and team.

Outstanding buying experience with James Jayjack!

by from Wheaton, IL |

MB of Naperville is professional, friendly, knowledgable! This is our first Mercedes and while the wait for my 2014 C250 took a little longer than anticipated (we ordered it exactly the way we wanted it), it was well worth the wait! James Jayjack is the ultimate "sales" person--he listens and figures out immediately what is important to his customers. ( The roses were a special surprise when I picked up my car!). I would recommend him and this dealership in a heartbeat! Thank you! p.s. the only reason for the "good" rating on the facilities was due to the construction going on.....otherwise, this would be a perfect 10!

Happy Buyer

by from Naperville, IL |

I bought a 2014 E350 Wagon and was very pleased with the overall experience and professionalism. The only issue I had (which is true of every car buying experience) was the bottleneck in completeing the paperwork. You have multiple sales people doing deals that get directed to one person doing the paperwork. It's like having one toll booth open on a 10 lane toll road. Post purchase follow up has been excellent. I have bought several cars from this dealer and find their customer focus very satisfying.

Great service

by from Naperville, IL |

Thanks to Adam Broadus for servicing me he did a great job and was very considerate and kind, and he seems to know exactly what he is doing.

by from Gurnee, IL |

Recently purchased a used car. Excellent customer service by Sales, Finance and overall. Very nice,clean, and comfortable facility and courteous, personable, and responsive people. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a used or a new car.

Very Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

Fantastic experience with the dealership and the salesperson. I purchased a brand new 2014 E350 on January 11, 2014. My sales person was Ed Franzen. It was literally a zero pressure sales job. I came in using a Costco referral and Ed gave me a Costco discounted price. In addition, he took a little bit more off. I had done my homework and searched many internet sales sites and discussion boards and knew roughly what to expect price wise. I probably could have haggled for a bit more off, but the buying experience was made so pleasant by Ed that I felt those extra few dollars were well spent. In addition, during the sales process, I needed to get the car I had driven to the dealership back home so I could drive my new car back. Normally my wife would have done this, but she had a prior obligation. So Ed followed me to my house and then took me back to the dealership. Very convenient and stress reducing. Also, although a small thing, because they were busy, I was there for a little while longer than I had anticipated. By that time my phone battery had started to die. Even though most of the people there had iPhones, Ed was able to dig up a micro USB cable for me to charge my Android phone. So I sat in the lounge, ate snacks and charged my phone until I was called to the finance person's office. It all went very smoothly. My wife appreciated the dozen long stem roses also--nice touch. As for the service department, to date we've had nothing but good experiences with them with regards to our present R350. Loaners available when needed and friendly thorough service. All in all, highly recommended.