Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

New 888-304-7834
Used 888-472-2803
Service 888-769-4947

An AutoNation Company.

Excellent Customer Service !!

by from Joliet |

John in service! Is excellent ! I have been going to the Naperville service department for years and I would like to commend John your service writer !! He is honest, professional and more than efficient!! I recently had my 2008 C350 serviced and I can't be more satisfied in the service that I have received and the great customer service that I have received from John! Thank you!!

Great place

by from 53511 |

I had an excellent time at Mercedes Benz of Naperville and with the salesman Mike Banks. Going from a Waukasha Wi dealer and getting awful service to going to this dealer was like day and night! I went there to look at a Cadillac and it was everything they advertised it as, unlike other dealers around the area. I was very impressed with the facility and vehicle, especially the 2 month warranty! Because of all of this, I bought the Cadillac that night and have been happy ever since. There's a lot of dealers out there, but this one stands out above the rest. You won't be wasting your time!

Mercedes of Naperville Review

by from Naperville, IL |

Thank-you Mercedes of Naperville for the outstanding process of buying a new car! I have been a Mercedes car owner for 15 years. My car was a 1997 C230 with 212,126 miles. It was the best "a little tank" with superior performance! I had been researching a new car and knew I would purchase the E350. Mike Banks did a great job as the sales rep. The manager, Mr. Boyles and Ralph also were very informative. I have been a loyal customer and hope this Mercedes car will be as awesome as my 230! Thanks again for your assistance and the beautiful roses. Sincerely, K. Petrasek

Everything was ok. It was a busy saturday morning.

by from Chicago |

Great, If I should ever get another mercedes benz I would go to the Naperville dealer again.