Casey VW Subaru

777 J Clyde Morris Blvd, Newport News, VA 23601

New 888-898-8235 New 888-898-8235
Used 866-244-7556 Used 866-244-7556
Service 866-744-4308 Service 866-744-4308

Trust the name you know! Visit us for your next VW or Subaru, conveniently located off I-64 in NN.

surprisingly benefitial Experience !!!

by from Newport News, Va |

I was referred by Clayton Moats to speak with an agent at the new Casey Allstate Agency to try and lower my insurance rate. I was skeptical because I felt like the rate I had was a pretty good rate, My circumstances are likely different than most other peoples, but I ended up getting even better coverage and knocking $1,200 off my premium, my payments are now $100 less each month! I highly recommend anyone reading this to look into their new agency.

October 7, 2015

Brian, thank you so much for taking the time to share your great feedback! It sure sounds like you were able to take full advantage of our new Casey Allstate Agency to help save you some money. Clayton and the rest of our team do their very best to always look out for our customers any way we can. Whether it be getting a great deal on a car, or now, helping lower their premiums on their insurance. We are always looking out for you. Thank you for your business, and please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you!

Bought 2014 Passat

by from Rocky mount,Nc |

They where great just took to long to get the deal done got their at 3:30 or a little after and did not get out till after 9

May 1, 2016

Thank you for the review Justin! Thank you for the 4 stars and we appreciate your feedback because now we know what we can work on. We are glad that we could make the process great and we hope to be able to continue to do that for years to come. Thank you and have a great day!

Great car at a fair price from good people :)

by from Hampton, VA |

We were very pleased with our experience with Casey Imports. Clayton is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional, and he kept the buying process moving smoothly. We were treated with respect and kindness by all of the staff at Casey and never felt like we were being pressured in any way. We got the car we wanted at a fair price from people who treated us like friends. What more could anyone ask?

April 24, 2016

Thank you for the review Kathy! We are happy to hear that we could provide you with a fair and knowledgeable visitation and that we could make it 5 star worthy. We are also glad that we could help you out and make the whole buying process smooth. Customer satisfaction is our goal and to hear we could do that here makes our day. Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!

Terrible negotiation and car buying experience

by from Suffolk, VA |

I would not recommend buying a car from Casey auto. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and I'm very happy with my new Subaru, however the overall car buying process was very difficult as compared to other dealerships I've experienced. Initially, the salesperson seemed offended that I negotiated at all, as I was asking for the KBB value of purchase price for the vehicle and trade-in value for my vehicle. They offered over $500 more than the KBB purchase price for the vehicle and the salesperson wouldn't tell me exactly what my trade-in was valued at, although said it was just enough to cover the amount I owed, and rather tried to negotiate only on monthly payment. When we finally reached a monthly payment number that was acceptable, while reviewing the paperwork I realized that the salesperson had blatantly lied to me about my trade-in value and that it had been valued at $1300 less than my amount owed which they wanted to apply to this purchase. At this point I began negotiating with the general manager directly, and he admitted it was their mistake and they gave me another $1300 toward my trade-in which was still $2000 below KBB value. Throughout this process they kept asking for good reviews without actually making an attempt to earn a good review. Things began sailing smoothly again until I was signing the paperwork and the finance guy tried to force us into and over-priced maintenance warranty and gap protection. His argument for the warranty was that the ECU and TCU were of shoddy quality and were expensive to replace. I couldn't believe that these people would talk bad about their product just to sell something. On trying to sell me on gap protection, the finance guy said that I could call and cancel the protection when my amount owed was less than the KBB value. I told him that his dealership obviously doesn't care about book value based on what happened earlier. Finally, during the walkaround to take delivery of the vehicle, I asked the salesperson to remove the dealer sticker and they left behind a sticky residue on the car and made no attempt to clean it. Overall, I feel that I got the car with a better deal than the one that they wanted to give me and I'm very happy with the vehicle itself. However, the negotiating and buying process was incredibly deceitful and difficult and it showed that these people would say anything to make a sale, including bad-mouthing their own product. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a fair, honest and straightforward car buying experience.

The BEST car buying experience ever

by from Louisville, Tn |

Outstanding quality Dealership and Team of associates. Made my car buying experience truly remarkable. I have to say, Trey Leggett was a big part of my wowed experience. This young man addressed every question and concern I had. He was most respectful and willing to go above and beyond to help me make the right choice for the vehicle that would be everything I needed and wanted, without that " car sales man" pressure that I've experience in the past. He truly wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I highly recommend Trey, if you want to experience truly remarkable service.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the review Sherrill! We are ecstatic to hear we could make your vehicle purchasing experience 5 star worthy. We are glad to hear that we could provide you with a respectful and knowledgeable service as well. We do our best to make sure our customers leave with the right vehicle for them that they love. If you have any automotive needs in the future we are always happy to be of service. Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!

Good dealership, great customer service

by from Newport News, va |

Trey was friendly, knowledgable and a great negotiator. It is clear that he works hard and wants to provide the absolute best for his customers. He was definitely the highlight of our visit!

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are ecstatic to hear that we could provide you the absolute best. We are also glad to hear that our service was knowledgable and well negotiated . If you have any automotive needs in the future we are always happy to be of service. Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!

Fantastic experience for a first-time buyer!

by from Richmond, VA |

This was both my first Subaru and my first time buying a car through a dealership. I had already looked in Richmond in Williamsburg and was ultimately directed to Casey Subaru in Newport News. Thanks to my sales associate Trey Leggett, I found exactly what I was looking for and the process to purchase was easy to navigate. They were also able to give me a better rate than one I had already secured through my insurance bank. Trey also went out of his way to mail me some papers I had left at the dealership. Now I am the proud owner of a Subaru Impreza Hatchback and couldn't be happier!

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the review Kelley! We are delighted to hear we could make your first purchase through a dealership 5 star worthy. We are also glad that we could help you find the right vehicle for you and that it was an easy experience all together. If you have any automotive needs in the future we are always happy to be of service. Thank you and have an amazing day!

Great Dealership to Work With!

by from Newport News, VA |

Casey Volkswagen Subaru is a great dealership to work with. Clayton Moats and Anthony Malta were quick to answer any questions I had, show off different features of the cars, and worked with me for a few hours trying their best to put me in a new Volkswagen. I love the GTI I ended up purchasing, and plan on returning for future business. Thanks guys!

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the review Dustin! We are glad to know we could give you a 5 star visitation. Customer satisfaction is our goal and we do our best to make sure customers are satisfied with the service we provide them. We are glad to hear that you love the GTI you purchased and if you have anymore automotive needs we are always happy to be of service. Thank you and have an amazing day!

Which one?

by from Yorktown, VA |

Outback, Forester, Crosstrek...which one was the best for me? Trey Leggett lined them all up and gave me a brief synopsis of each one, comparing options. I decided the Crosstrek was the best one for me and the test drive was so-o-o fun. Thanks Trey! You're awesome!

April 13, 2016

Thank you for the review Claudette! We are happy to know that we could give you an amazing service while purchasing from us. We are also glad that you are happy with the Crosstrek and if you have any questions do not hesitate to call. Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!

Trey was great

by from Newport News, VA |

If we weren't working with Trey the other day, I don't think we would have left that night with a car. I have always loved the Subaru Crosstrek. We thought it might be out of budget for us, but Trey was great and worked hard to get the price down to what we were comfortable paying/ could afford. He was not pushy at all, which was a make or break it with me at the previous dealership we went to that same day. Thanks Trey for restoring my faith and trust in a car salesman! We are Subaru customers for life, and Trey made the car buying process easy.

April 13, 2016

Thank you for the review Cassidy! We appreciate your feedback because we can better ourselves with it. We are glad that we could make your visit wonderful and hope to be able to continue to do so for years to come. Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!