Casey Honda

12943 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

New 888-757-0647 New888-757-0647
Used 888-904-1068 Used888-904-1068
Service 888-306-7861 Service 888-306-7861

Trust the name you know! Casey Honda has 100's of new & used cars and you get the Casey Carefree Guarantee!

Excellent customer service

by from Mathews, VA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Tina Bonney and she was one of the most professional and effiecient people I have ever met. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to working with her again. She was friendly and extremely helpful in the entire process.

May 8, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, Bessie. We are happy to hear Tina took such great care of you during your car buying experience. We know that buying a new car can be a tedious and stressful time, but our staff works tirelessly to make sure out customers find the perfect car for them in a fun and hassle-free environment. Thank you for your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great job Katie, thank you

by from Williamsburg |

Katie, thanks for taking care of brandon's civic last weekend, great job and great experience.

April 13, 2016

Thank you for the review Robert! We are happy that we could provide you a wonderful service. We do our best to leave every customer satisfied with our service and we hope to be able to continue to give you amazing quality service for years to come. Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!

Happy with my experience!

by from Hampton, VA |

I am truly grateful and happy with my buying experience with Casey Honda. I am exceptionally grateful for my sales person Mr. Stephen Labelle. He was very professional, knowledgeable and patient with me on choosing my new vehicle. I will highly recommend Stephen to anyone as their sales representative. I thank you so very much.

January 6, 2016

Hello Kenesha, we are glad that you enjoyed your car buying experience at our Casey Honda dealership. We appreciate all reviews whether they are positive or negative so that we can best dealership around. Thank you again and have a great day!

Service Dept.

by from Newport News, Va |

Our CRV recently needed an oil change and the AC checked. Don Matol went above and beyond to accommodate us. This is our second car from Casey Honda and a good part of return to them is the service we get from Don. He has always been courteous, knowledgeable and willing to do whatever it takes to make us happy. Treasure him Casey Honda, he helps make your dealership successful.

July 8, 2015

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words, Jim! We are very happy to hear that Don is a main reason for your continued business at Casey Honda. Don and the rest of our dedicated team work tirelessly to ensure that our customers always receive the absolute best service that they deserve. It's the Casey way. We truly appreciate your continued business, Jim. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Five star service, every time!

by from Newport News, VA |

Ever since I bought my truck eight years ago from Casey Honda, I have return there for all the truck maintenance service I've needed. I may be able to find a cheaper alternative, but in the end I wouldn't have the peace of mind that Casey Honda, and most importantly, Don Matol delivers. He always makes me happy whenever I arrive to have a service performed on my vehicle. I've always been helped in a timely manner, offered very fair prices, even gotten great deals and perks from Don. I won't go anywhere else to have my truck maintenance done! I look forward to buying my next vehicle from Casey Honda when I'm ready.

June 2, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, Jennifer. We are elated to hear that Don and Casey Honda have truly earned your loyal business. Don and the rest of our service team work tirelessly to make sure that our customers not only receive top notch customer service, but also make sure our customers are able to get the best bang for their buck! We truly appreciate your business. Whenever you are ready for your next vehicle, we'll be right here to take great care of you!

Don Matol gives outstanding service.

by from Norfolk, VA |

We will continue to drive the 25 miles from Norfolk to Casey Honda in Newport News for service on our Honda van due to the quality customer service provided by Don Matol. He takes whatever time is necessary to provide information and answer any questions.

May 21, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. It is great that Don always provides you with such excellent customer service whenever you visit. We know that there probably closer service centers, but none that can match our honesty, attention to detail, and all around unparalleled service. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Service

by from Newport News |

I always have a great experience at Casey Honda. When making appointment I always ask for Don Matol. Never had any problems. And never had any rework on my truck. I don't go anywhere else.

May 15, 2015

Marilyn, thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear that our higher level of customer service is what brings you to our dealership instead of one in Hampton. We strive to make sure that our customers, and their vehicles, get the absolute best customer service that they deserve. We truly appreciate your continued business, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

I Agree

by from Hampton VA |

I agree with all the positive feedback for Don. He has always treated me with great respect and been very patient when I needed more explanation. Besides all that, I feel he can be trusted.

May 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, Carol. It is great Don always takes such great care of you, and your vehicle, whenever you visit our service center. We understand that importance of having an adviser that you can trust, especially when it comes to your car. Our entire team takes pride in giving our customers the most informative, transparent and honest customer service around. We truly appreciate you continued business. We look forward to your next visit!

Service

by from Yorktown Va |

Give Don Matol a raise. Outstanding Customer Service.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Don made sure that you had an outstanding visit to our service center. Thank you for your business. Come again soon!

VIP treatment with honest service and value pricin

by from Newport News |

These reviews dont lie Don Matol is the man! Hey makes you feel like your honda is the vip in the club and you are the owner. He kept me up to date on everything that was being done and was honest with repairs i needed and with ones i didnt need. I usually dont trust big time dealerships when it comes to diagnostics and pricing but this is the 1st time i can say that ill definitely be back for future diagnostics and repairs at a truly great value. Thanks again Don!

May 4, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great comments, Trent. It is great Don was able to make sure that you received the absolute best customer service that you, and your vehicle, deserve. Our staff prides themselves on being to give our customers a higher level of service that simply cannot be matched. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future!