Shaker's Kia

1230 Main St, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-668-0117
Used 866-518-6369
Service 866-968-7184

Our family serving yours since 1930.

Awesome Experience!

by from Woodbury, CT |

Overall a wonderful experience dealing with Shaker Kia - professional, knowledgeable and terrific to work with.

Love my Buick

by from Plymouth, Ct |

It was my first time at shaker's and I have to say I am very impressed. Alex was great at getting me into the car I wanted and not what was in his best interest.

my new to me Sorento

by from torrington CT |

I love the older Sorento body style, and saw one at Shakers on-line, my wife and I came in, looked at the car, and within 2 days we were taking it home!!! It was cleaned, gassed up and beautiful. I have been showing it off to family and friends and telling everyone how great the dealership was! Thanks to Adam and the Shakers staff for making our experience as painless as it was!!

Optima Hybrid

by from Hartford, CT |

My friend referred me to Alex and Shakers Kia. Loved my whole experience. Thanks so much!

great customer service

by from Oakville, CT |

Every one there was great!! Jason provided excellent customer service even coming in on his day off to make sure purchasing my new car went very smooth. He worked hard to get what I wanted and John worked on getting me a good monthly payment. Even Michelle was a sweetie pie :) because she gave me snacks while I waited to be helped. They are a great time they did an amazing job. I'm very happy and I recommend them to purchase a car from.

great experience

by from South Salem, NY |

I met Jason Braxton at Shaker's Kia, purchased a used jeep wrangler. Happy buyer, great salesman.

Shaker's Kia, great staff!

by from Torrington, CT |

It was time for a new car. We chose Shaker's as the online reviews were excellent. Alex showed us around, and took us on a few test drives. Michelle and Alex took care of us during the signing. We had a great experience at Shaker's. No one tried to push us into anything we didn't want, and we got exactly what we wanted. Thanks Shaker's!

Worth the drive

by from Groton, CT |

To keep this short, the positive and professional experience I had with Alex, and the staff at Shaker's Kia are the reasons for my brand new car purchase. They kept their word in getting me in and out and they gave me a GREAT deal. The hour and a half drive was worth it because I got what I wanted and I wasn't given the "shady car salesman's business practice." No regrets at all!!!!

Excellent Sales Team

by from Naugatuck Ct |

Dealt with Jason Braxton -Michelle Croft- Excellent associate to deal with! - Friendly and well versed on the Kia product. Made the purchase of my vehicle easy and without pressure - brought home a beautiful car. Met previous buyers in the customer waiting room who were so complimentary of Shakers reputation that I knew I had made the right decision

Fast and Friendly

by from naugatuck ct |

My van was stole about 3 weeks ago. I called shakers and spoke with Michelle. She was able to get the the exact van I had lost only newer! The price was almost a steal. I was in and out of there with in 30 minutes. John and Adam did a great job helping me when it was Michelle's day off, I owe everyone at shakers a big thank you