Shaker's Kia

1230 Main St, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-668-0117
Used 866-518-6369
Service 866-968-7184

Our family serving yours since 1930.

A Trusted Dealership

by from Naugatuck, CT |

The staff was great and followed through on everything they said they would do. Alex, Michelle and Mark were all helpful and very professional. I highly recommend this dealership and will be back for my next car.

Adam did a great job!

by from Bethlehem CT |

Adam did a great job. He explained everything about the car to the detail!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Watertown, CT |

My salesperson Jason Braxton was friendly and welcoming, I definitely recommend to see him for your next car purchase.

Five stars Michelle

by from Waterbury ct |

I needed a car, but wanted to wait a few months. I met with Michelle and ended up going home with a car that day. Michelle asked all the right questions and paid attention to what I needed. She knew I had a budget and made sure we stuck to it. And even with my strick "must haves" she found me leather, heated seats, more than I ever thought I could get!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Prospect, CT |

We went to several dealers to find the right car for us...when we went to Shaker Kia we met Michelle Croft...unlike your usual pushy dealer who never leaves you alone, Michelle was a pleasure to deal with...never once did she push us into something we did not want or couldn't afford...we kept in contact while going through the process of researching what was out there at other dealers for almost a week...through it all we went back to Michelle for her courteous, friendly and overwhelming helpful knowledge of what we wanted...after 4 dealers and 5 days of researching cars Michelle got us the 2015 Kia Sportage we wanted even though it was not is stock...we would highly recommend going to Michelle for your next purchase on a new or used vehicle...OUTSTANDING!

I just wanted to thank my salesperson!

by from Avon CT |

I just wanted to thank my salesperson, Adam Amato of Shaker?s Kia in Watertown. Who knew buying a new car could be such a pleasant experience? Early Saturday afternoon on 11/29/14, I was lost in my quest to look at a ?used car? at ?a dealership? in Watertown. I stopped at the ?wrong dealership? and ended up buying a ?new car.? Intending just to get directions to the place selling the used car, I stopped at Shaker?s Kia and asked an engaging young man for help. He politely agreed to help me out and over the course of a half hour conversation made a good case for me opting to look at a newer model. He introduced me to the owner (also a very nice gentleman), and they asked if I might be interested in a 2014 Kia with a 2,000 miles on it. The price they quoted was very reasonable based on the extensive research I had done on-line which gave glowing reviews to newer model Kia?s. Adam and I took it for a test drive, during which we had a great conversation and a great ride. I was sold on it, so Adam patiently and efficiently processed the paper work, and I drove home with my new Kia. I will tell my friends about my experience at Shaker?s Kia, seriously. It was a great family atmosphere there, from the owner to Adam to other salespeople and the gentleman who processed and walked me through the final paperwork for me to sign. A new car is a big investment, so a stress-free experience in purchasing one is very much appreciated. Love my car, already. Thanks so much. Gary Lewicki

Super happy with my new purchase!

by from Watertown, CT |

I came in on a Friday night around 5pm to just talk with someone about a car. I met with Michelle who was amazing! She took the time to see what I wanted, my price range, and all the things I thought I needed in my car. She stayed after hours with me to show me a Kia Optima. After falling in love with the car she let me take an extended test drive and take it home with me for the night! (I didn't even know that exsisted!!) I came back the next day and delt with a few people while she was with a customer. They seemed to think I already purchased the car and started the process for me when Michelle came back and realized I wasn't 100% ready to sign papers. She let me take the car AGAIN for the weekend to make sure I was completely sold on the car. She was never pushy, very personable, and took time to talk to me and make sure I had all my questions answered. She even emptied my car for me and held my stuff because I was going to be late to work! She was amazing to work with and made the process super painless!!

Kia Forte Sold by Alex G

by from Milford, CT |

Alex did a great job with us yesterday while we shopped for a used car at Shaker's Kia yesterday. He was professional, knowledgeable and very approachable. We will recommend Alex to family and friends going forward. Thanks Alex!

New lease from my favorite Kia dealership!

by from Southbury, CT |

I came in as a service customer one day, and met Adam. My lease wasn't close to up yet but he sat with me and joked and laughed and in the end when my lease came due I called in and told him I wanted him to guide me thru the end of my lease. He showed me options of buying my car, or getting a new lease on a 2015 Kia Optima, the new lease numbers were great and I get to drive out in a nice new car! Great job to everyone, but special thanks to Adam for making it a pain free buying experience!

Wonderful salesman!!

by from Bristol, CT |

Adam is a wonderful salesman! He was very friendly and informative, and not at all pushy. This is my second car from Shakers Kia and I will definitely be back!!! Thank you to the whole staff who made this car buying experience so easy!