New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-271-9954
Used 866-584-8190
Service 888-765-4630

Your Little Cheaper Dealer

Great customer service and satisfaction garuanteed

by from Edgewater, FL |

My husband and I have purchased many vehicles over the years from New Smyrna Dodge and always trust our purchases to Tom Nicholson in sales and our financing with Tom Bellini. These men are great, they understand what your looking for and what your situation calls for. Tom & Tom don't set off that "creepy car salesman" vibe. They actually listen to you and tryt o help put you in the best suit vehicle for you. Not pushy and very personable. Tom Nicholson actually cares that when you drive away in one of their vehicles that you are genuinely happy. He goes that extra mile to ensure you will be a New Smyrna Dodge customer for life.

Sold me a damaged repaired car as New

by from new smyrna beach fl |

Sold me a NEW Dart 2013 leftover. Feb 4 2013 It was wrecked in the past. This confirmed by 3 body shops. No Satisfaction at dealer told call Chrysler. How do we know you did not do it? screws missing on fenders screws not screwed in all the way on bumper, bumper full of body filler.

Love at first sight!!

by from Enterprise, FL |

I am not a red car person, but when I saw this Mercedes convertible it was perfect. I had recently been in an accident and the other driver said she did not see my car. Believe me that won't happen again. This car stands out in every way. The handling is amazing. The sales and financing staff were friendly and assisted me in every way. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. Thank you for your assistance in this easy car buying experience.

buying experiance

by from Edgewater |

We test drove a jeep and agreed on a price and then someone else offered more after we said we wanted it and were told sorry about your luck will try to get you something else.

A good car-buying experience

by from Ormond Beach |

Bought a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. There were no irritating high-pressure sales tactics, we got a good deal, and the salesman let us know about a rebate that was available to us. It was a good, no-nonsense experience. I wasn't even there long enough to have to visit the ladies' room, which, if you've ever shopped for a new car, you know that's saying something.

No pressure!

by from DeLand Florida |

My experience at this New Smyrna Beach dealership was very pleasurable. The team effort and customer service was like nothing I've seen before. Or at least in quit some time. Brad and Jimmy were there to answer all of my questions and the finance department was honest and ethical. I truly believe they got me the best deal possible considering I was upside down with my trade in. Thank you to all members of the this team for making my car buying experience a good one!