New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-765-4630 Service 888-765-4630

Your Little Cheaper Dealer

EXCELLENT TRUCK PURCHASE EXPERIENCE

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

I recently purchased a used Ram 1500 from Nick Papadopoulos. The whole experience was excellent. Nick presented different options for us, along with the pros and cons, which enabled us to make a purchase we are extremely pleased with. The sales and finance personnel worked together to expedite the paperwork and make the entire process a quick, pleasant experience.

February 10, 2016

Thanks Kim for your business! I will let Nick know about the review. Thank You

Tires and alignment

by from Osteen, FL |

Went in for recall work and ended up having to get tires and alignment. Wasn't expecting the expense and they worked within my budget. Jason was my service rep and I would highly recommend him. Wish I'd have bought the truck there. They'll get my business going forward.

Good customer service Everybody was pleasent

by from Ormond Beach,Fl. |

I was very please with the service. Everybody was very pleasant. I will buy my next car their again.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Deltona, FL |

Generally, I'm not one to write reviews on products or service, but I had such a positive experience with the purchase of my new Dodge Journey at this dealership I feel the need to share my experience. Best of all there were no games or drama in getting the final price. I found the salesman, Patrick Currier to be very knowledgeable straight forward in all conversations. I was on the hunt for a Dodge Durango which I found was out of my price range so I had to settle with the journey which was my second choice for a vehicle. After test driving the first one that Patrick had showed me I was not sure due to the interior color and having a little boy who is always outside in the dirt, I wasn?t sure if it was something that I wanted to pursue knowing the filth it would be in. Both Patrick as well as Chase did everything in their power that night to make the numbers work (However, I never felt the least bit pushed to buy it) I was still not sure, I told Patrick I would sleep on it and come back. The next morning Patrick contacted me about the crossroad which black interior knowing I was still not feeling the light interior; they were still working their magic to make the numbers work. I went in the next day test drove the Journey Crossroad which had black interior and loved it. Few minutes later Patrick came back with the numbers I was looking for. I could not have been happier with the service and dedication both him and Chase had to make my car buying experience such a great pleasure. New Smyrna Chrysler is a great pleasure to buy a car from I went to a few dealerships before visiting New Smyrna for the right vehicle and felt like I was nothing but another sale to them, these guys made it happen and made me feel like I was welcome there not just to purchase. I would recommend and buy another vehicle from here again.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ormond Beach, FL |

After visiting two other dealerships, I was not looking forward to visiting New Smyrna Chrysler to get the run-around as I did with one of the other dealers. I spent three hours being badgered by the sales rep and a finance man and they didn't even have the car I wanted in stock. They were like vultures circling for the kill - not pleasant at all. New Smyrna Chrysler had the car in the colors I wanted in stock (after being told by one of the other dealers they don't make them any more). I test drove the one Chrysler Town & Country in white, which is the color I thought I liked, until I saw the Cashmere color on the showroom floor. That was it for me. They were great about switching the color for me, helped me with financing and I purchased my new 2016 Chrysler Town & Country in about an hour and a half. It was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. Patrick Currier, my sales person, was professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Patrick and New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep, Dodge, Ram.

April 13, 2016

Thank you CorkyBob! Enjoy the new T&C!

Best, quickest, and easiest car purchase ever!

by from New Smyrna Beach FL |

Best car buying experience in 45 years!! When you need a car, go there!!

Thank you Dan!

NSB DODGE CHRYSLER

by from Edgewater, FL |

Thanks to all the sales staff at NSB Dodge for taking the time to stay late and work out a great deal. Special thanks to Chuck and Chase.

April 15, 2016

Thank you Dave and Tammy! We appreciate your business!

EXCELLENT

by from Titusville FL. |

Sales Staff found truck that I was looking for and made deal I was looking to get. Kept their word on every aspect of what we agreed to. When I Locked both sets of keys in the new truck they made a key in about 10 min and then gave me the spare key. Will go back to them next time I need a new truck.

Thank you Doug!

Great dealership to purchase a vehicle

by from Orlando |

Excellent working process ti purchase a vehicle. I traded my Mercedes E350 for a Ram 1500 truck and loved the teamwork to make it happen. Robbie- sales was excellent and Jinmie- Sales Manager was also excellent. Finance Manager was easy to.wirk with and even though under tge weather still maintained a professional attitude when getting paperwork signed. I would highly recommend this dealership. Thank you.

April 13, 2016

Thanks so much for the business and enjoy that new truck!

MARCUS AND HIS TEAM ARE THE BEST!

by from VERO BEACH, FLORIDA |

THE TEAM AT NEW SMYRNA BEACH DJC ARE THE BEST! YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEALERSHIP THAN THE FOLKS AT NEW SMYRNA BEACH DJC ESPECIALLY THE MAN OF THE CENTURY MARCUS! TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, THERE IS NO BETTER SALES REP THAN MARCUS.THIS MAN HAS FOLLOWED ME FOR OVER A YEAR AND HE IS THE BEST! I HAVE 6 CARS AND WORKING WITH SALES REP. FROM OTHER COMPANIES THEY DON'T COME CLOSE TO THIS MAN. I HAVE NEVER LIKED WORKING WITH CAR SALESMAN, BUT THIS WHOLE TEAM AT NEW SMYRNA BEACH DJC MADE THIS PROCESS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH AND WILL GET MY FUTURE BUSINESS FROM NOW ON. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. BUY FROM THEM! LENNY GRASSO

April 15, 2016

Thank you so much Lenny! We appreciate you choosing us and Marcus will be sure to see this review!