Metro Ford of Madison

Used 888-714-3819 Used 888-714-3819
Service 888-714-5476 Service 888-714-5476

Love our new Fusion!

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

My husband and I leased a new Ford Fusion from Metro Ford of Madison. We worked with Curt Isenberger and found him to be a thorough professional when answering our questions about the car. We live in Sun Prairie and are looking forward to working with him again when we need another vehicle.

Great buying experience at Metro Ford

by from Racine, WI |

My wife and I cannot say enough about the flawless, friendly and professional buying experience we had with Metro Ford. The staff was very helpful and there was no pressure whatsoever as we made our purchase decisions. We were completly satisfied with the customer service, sales and finance personnel that walked us through the entire process without any surprises. I would recommend Metro Ford to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle. You won't find more pleasant people anywhere else...the folks at Metro are really excellent at what they do.

Metro Ford of Madison responded to this review

August 25, 2014

Dear Fans, Thank you so much for your wonderful words and your business. Please know that we strive to offer everyone who walks through our doors that exact same experience. Again, thank you for your business and many happy miles in your new vehicle! Your friends at Metro Ford of Madison.

Great experience

by from Sun Prairie |

Todd Harbort was our sales consultant. He was just wonderful!! I have never had someone spend so much time with us explaining everything about the vehicle. After we signed the loan papers, he even spent an additional hour after closing time explaining how the blue tooth and other things worked. I was so very impressed. I have purchased many vehicles from other dealers and have never had anyone spend as much time as he did to make sure we were satisfied and understood everything about the car. Metro Ford was very courteous and made sure we were able to get our car financed. We are very satisfied with their customer service.

one key

by from Madison , WI. |

Mosty happy with purchase, but after the sale I was given one key. When inquired about an other key i was told you only get one.I was given the phone # of a lock smith. Which cost me $185. This left me with a bitter taste in my mouth ! Mike Dretzka

Thanks Metro!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I really appreciated the great service and warm welcome I received hear -- we were on vacation in the Madison area and needed some service -- I was worried since we were far from our Pennsylvania home - Michelle and the folks at Metro made us feel welcome, serviced our vehcile quickly and also gave us a coupon for a free car wash! - very enjoyable experience -- thanks!!! --

Awesome!!

by from Rio Wi |

Super great place to buy a Ford! Todd, the salesman, went over my vehicle with me from top to bottom! This is the first brand new vehicle I have ever purchased and I am glad it came from Metro Ford!

Ongoing Services

by from Morrisonville, Wi |

Unfortunately, my 99 Crown Victoria has encountered some needed repairs due to usual useage. These repairs were completed promptly and correctly, each time they occurred. I know I can confidently trust that repairs and service are always done accurately. Taking all my vehicles to Metro is a pleasurable experience, and worthwhile to prolong the use and life of them.

Very friendly service and convenient location,

by from Madison, WI |

I had excellent service when I took my Ford Fusion SEL in for oil change and check-up. Friendly atmosphere and prompt service. Very nice people to work with.

Trying to sell me something I didnt want

by from wisconsin |

I stopped to see if they had A new F250 regular cab 4x4 instead Randy was pushy and tried selling me an extended cab ( which I didn't want ) they lost my business

Metro Ford of Madison responded to this review

March 19, 2013

Metro Ford of Madison is disappointed that we were not able to reach an agreement with this reviewer. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent service to all our customers. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business JE.

Long term relationship

by from McFarland, WI |

Been going here for just about 13 years for all of my F150 needs. Have been given what was needed to fix truck as well as estimates and advance notices of items coming up to address. Good & friendly service staff.