Metro Kia of Madison

5422 Wayne Terrace, Madison, WI 53718

New 877-257-4988
Used 888-873-5831
Service 877-468-2951

wonderful experence at this dealership

by from West Bend Wi |

My name is Dale and I to bought a Kia Sportage from Metro Kia of Madison. My wife and I were looking for a Kia in the Milwaukee area. To make it short one Dealer could not get what we wanted. The next Dealer was not honest with me about the 20 year 200,000 mile warranty that Metro of madison offered. I went to Madison from the Milwaukee area and bought our Kia. Very pleased with everything and would recommend anyone to stop in and see Salesman John Stoddard

Top notch dealer!

by from Madison, WI |

I recently purchased my new Kia Optima SX from Metro Kia of Madison. I had been looking around for a while, but the sales approach, friendly staff and buying process, coupled with the exclusive 20 year/ 200,000 mile warranty made it a no brainer. John Snyder, Jay Peterson and Rory Klossner made the whole experience enjoyable and gave me a great deal on my new car. If I buy another Kia, I know where I am going; Metro Kia of Madison!

the best warranty anywhere in the usa.

by from humboldtiia |

my name is mike and i was shopping for a new 2013 kia rio. i live in humboldt, iowa and was searching dealers throughout the area. i saw that all of the kia dealers all looked a like. when i came upon metro kia of madison. i submitted a request form online and within a hour i was contacted from a salesman. i was preapproved over the phone fast. so we talked about warranties, and was told about a free extra 10yr/100,000. i'm very pleased. worth driving 310 miles. thank you.mike brightly.

Great dealership!

by from Madison, WI |

John Stoddard and Adam Seed made the buying experience simple and enjoyable. I visited Kia dealerships in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois and found Metro Kia was top dealer. Love my new Optima SX!

Metro Kia of Madison responded to this review

August 9, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am pleased to hear that John and Adam made the buying experience simple and enjoyable, as it should be! Thank you for choosing our dealership! Many congratulations on your new Optima SX! Best, Adam Warmka, General Manager