- Service & Repair
Jones Junction Auto Group has been serving Maryland since 1917. Mr. Vernon Jones started out selling Studebakers in Conowingo, Maryland with his father, C.M. Jones, and soon decided to purchase the family business with his wife Catherine, in 1950.
From then on, the dealership began to expand with the acquisition of Plymouth, Nissan, and Honda Motorcycles in 1963, and then again with the addition of Chrysler, Toyota, and GMC franchises in 1966. Due to the increased business, the Jones family outgrew their facilities on North Bond Street and 305 Baltimore Pike, landing them at our current location on Belair Road.