Jones Junction Kia

New 888-854-2925
Used 888-600-9850
Service 888-787-0691

Jones for a lifetime

Great service, friendly personal atmosphere.

by from Abingdon, Maryland |

The friendly and professional manner your service rep handled the warranty service needed for my 2012 Optima. Also the "WASH JOB" was noted and appreciated.

Jones Junction Kia responded to this review

October 21, 2014

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Jarrett. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, Alan McMillen (amcmillen@jonesjunction.com) Service Manager

Great service

by from Bel Air, Md. |

Promptness in dealing with scheduled servicing, add on of battery replacement for one remote key fob presented no problem. Change of decision on replacing tires on that same day did not "stump" anyone, loaner provided as the tie rod part needing replacement would take just a little longer. All done honestly and pleasantly.

Jones Junction Kia responded to this review

October 17, 2014

John, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Alan McMillen (amcmillen@jonesjunction.com) Service Manager

Great Service

by from Edgewood, MD. |

I liked how they were straight forward with me about my vehicle, Joe was very helpful to me I received a 20.00 coupon, I didn't have too much money, but with the coupon: that really helped me.

truck purchase

by from ledgewood,nj |

thankyou for the opportunity to share my experience. i was looking for a truck for a customer of mine , I found the truck i needed at Jones and made initial contact with them via a telephone call ,I asked to speak to a sales manager because I was looking to buy the vehicle for possibly wholesale . no one contacted me . i called again and the same thing happened , I made a total of six calls and no one got back to me , I then sent an e mail saying that i wanted to purchase the vehicle and would like the total price with licensing and if they could help me with shipping......no response.....two days later I got a call from the customer service department asking me if i was happy with Jones Kia. I then explained that no one contacted me . the girl was very apologetic and promised me a return call from a manager......no call as of yet......it has been over a week.

Incompetent plus Condescending to women Servicemen

by from Baltimore, MD |

After replacing the whole transmission of my 2012 Kia Soul with 25,000 miles on it, I was repeatedly told that the problems I was noticing with the BRAND NEW transmission were unheard of. The Service Manager indicated that there was no way I was experiencing a problem shifting into 1st gear. He had test driven the vehicle and "IT WAS FINE". So I took him for a ride in my passenger seat and I showed him exactly what I was talking about. The gear shifter would not always go all the way into 1st gear. Sometimes it hung up about halfway into the shift. And if I left it there and tried to release the clutch to drive away, there was a horrible grinding sound and the gear selector popped out of first gear. The mechanic who installed the transmission and the resident master mechanic also observed the shifting problem and the three of them collectively determined "THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO". They told me there were no adjustable parts and the parts would just have to "wear in". So they sent me out on the road with this defect and told me to "drive it for a couple hundred miles and see how things go". THAT WAS THEIR SOLUTION....SEE HOW THINGS GO?!?!?!?! Well I did drive it. I drove it 11 miles to work the next morning and in that time a second more dangerous problem revealed itself. THE GEAR SHIFTER POPPED OUT OF GEAR WHILE I WAS DRIVING. Yes! Foot on the gas, not touching the gear shifter, the brake or the clutch, just driving along, hit a bump and POP the shifter pops out of 5th gear. Not only did this occur in 5th gear, it also occurred in 3rd gear. And what did the Service Manager say when I called to tell him about this new problem??? He told me "That is unheard of". Unheard of? Well he was hearing it now. And just because I am a woman, he was going to discount my account of the problem. That's bologna. The car went back to the dealership, but the Service Manager wasn't there. I had to deal with another condescending Service Advisor. Who questioned, "How big was the bump you went over?" It was a bump. In the road. The same bumps I drive over every morning on my way to work. It doesn't matter how big the bump was. THE CAR SHOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER POP OUT OF GEAR. And for it to happen while I was moving, foot on the gas, is dangerous and scary. The mechanics at Jones Kia are incapable of dealing with this problem. They have no idea how to fix it so they deny that it is even happening. And that is unacceptable. If the gear selector is able to pop out of gear, then the gear is not fully engaged, which means it is wearing unnecessarily on the clutch. And they aren't going to send me home with it in this condition only to turn around a few hundred miles from now and insist that I ruined the clutch. The clutch was fine when they dropped the transmission and inspected it and the throw out bearing. And they are not going to turn this around on me. As of the writing of this review NOTHING has been fixed and I haven't heard a word from them about how they are going to handle this. But I am not going to sit idly by and allow others to be victimized by their arrogance and ignorance. Do not buy your car from Jones Kia. Go to any other Kia dealer you can find. They will promise you the world when you buy your car. Then they deliver the worst repair service and customer service in the business.

Bad Business

by from Baltimore, MD |

Will not ever go back there! I had no problems when I purchased my car because they wanted my money, but when I traded in my car and they owed me money it was like pulling teeth to have them refund my money. First of all the Finance Manager at Jones Kia Bernie is a very rude and arrogant individual. I them called to speak to the owners after 4 months of not receiving my money and none of them would answer my call. I then had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office to get my money that was owed to me.

I highly recommend Chris Benvenga at Jones KIA

by from Baltimore , MD |

I came to Jones Kia looking for a new car. I didnt know whether I wanted a new or used vehicle. Chris showed me all my options and helped me to narrow down the vehicles until I found the one I wanted. It ended up being a New 2014 Kia Optima EX. He took me out on several test drives and demonstrated the features on the vehicle thouroughly. Chris has a relaxing personality and is not a pushy salesman. He treated me with respect. I will definitely recomend everyone I know who needs a vehicle to come see Chris Benvenga at Jones KIA.

I love my Optima!

by from York,Pa |

I had been looking for a nice used car for sometime. After meeting with William "Libby" He showed me how to buy a new car at a great payment. He answered all my questions and made sure I understood everything. Jones Kia made me a great deal and I bought on the spot. The managers worked with me and the banks to get me my best deal. I will return to Jones for my next new Kia. I drove a hour and a half and will do it again.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from FOREST HILL |

I LOVE JONES KIA. THEY TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND MADE SURE I HAD ALL THE INFORMATION I NEEDED TO MAKE A SOUND DECISION. WILLIAM TOOK HIS TIME WITH ME AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE PART OF HIS FAMILY. I WOULD SUGGEST JONES KIA AND WILLIAM AKA LIBBY TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER