Affordable Auto Sales and Service

Used 888-815-1403

Stop by save!

very easy going

by from klamath falls |

I bought my first car from them in June of 2011, and it wasn't the most spectacular looking car but has been very reliable. Thier faculty was very energetic and helpful. Thank you affordable autos for helping me with the financing and car needs!:) billy

Price was to high

by from salem |

The car I was looking at was way over priced. I use Kelly Blue Book and not sure they like people looking up what something is worth or at least a good estimate of where to start.. Went to two other places that also would not work with book pricing ??/ So overall they all to me seemed the same They sell used cars

Great customer service

by from Aumsville, Oregon |

We bought a vehicle and had a major problem within the first 30 days. The dealership towed the car to their shop and fixed all the problems with my car no questions asked. More was wrong with my car then expected and again no questions asked they fixed all that was wrong with my car without any cost to me.

credit problems

by from tualatin,or. |

i am very happy i found this dealership. they told me they could help me, even though i had been refused credit to buy a car. and they did. i picked a car that would fit my budget, and drove it home that day. perfect experience.

The place to buy

by from Beaverton Oregon |

Great experience . Answered all my questions. I have some credit challenges and they helped Me a great deal. Never thought I could get financed With a credit union, but I did. Highly recommend This store and Jim especially Harry.

Andrea from salem, Or

by from salem,or |

I highly recommend affordable auto sales. they are very helpful and work with you no matter your situation. I am a single mom of 2 and they worked with me and all. I rate them a 10 out of 10. come see them if you are looking for a good car and within your budget!

clueless employees

by from Oregon |

Never asked me questions about what I wanted and never answered my questions with a solid answer. I knew more about their inventory than the salesman himself! Waste of my time.

Wrong engine

by from Phila., Pa. area |

I owned a four cylinder '94 Dodge Spirit for fourteen years. I loved that car. As far as this dealer is concerned, I wouldn't buy a car from him. All Dodge Spirits are front wheel drive. This base model car should have a four cylinder engine mounted sideways. I can't identify the make of the engine pictured but it OBVIOUSLY IS NOT FROM THIS CAR!!!!!!! It is a V6 from a rear wheel drive car or small truck. Many Dodge Spirits were V6's, however all were front wheel drive and would have been mounted sideways.

Agreeing with my mom

by from McMinnville, OR |

I was the one that bought the car. My father looked at it and we even drove the car, It drove nicely, But as soon as we where in the office they tried to sell the car for 2000 more the what we have told them what we can afford,, in the mean time they had the car back in the service department making sure its OK and all of the sudden they where OK with our price, but as soon as we drove away the car engine light came on we we barely made it back to where we lived. so we took it to a dealer and they did a diagnostic to it and it wasn't even safe for the streets and cost over 2000 to fix it and they really bad parts on the car, then the place (Affordable car dealers in Salem) had the guts to tell me that the dealer was making it up and trying to get more money from me when the ones who fixed it wasn't working for commission, So for all those readers out the please don't buy a car from there, They say they have been running for 25 years and if they post this there is only 2 reviews,, Thank you for reading

Would never go back to them

by from Keizer |

My daughter just bought a car from them, they said it was in good shape and parts were replaced that needed it, found out they used cheap parts and it was a bubble gum fix, took the car to a good service department and they so far have found over $2,000 worth of repairs that need to be fixed just to make it street safe. I would never buy another car from them. But they are at least concidering to fix this problem, but we will let you know with the next review if they do or not.