Freeway Auto Center

(1.5) 2 Reviews

333 W La Cadena Dr, Riverside, CA 92501

Nice vehicle,but beware

by from Los angeles ca |

Bought this vehicle with NO gas and low fluids all around! Tires on all four were very low! Stereo system and speakers are bad! They took tow hitch off even though it was in photos on internet! Miles were not as advertised and 5k over which meant contract had to be redone and still dealing with these folks! Also still no spare key and alarm or plates which owner has! Bathroom needs to be redone;gross!!!!! Hector and the ladies were very helpful! Love the vehicle inside and out but c?mon people get it together!!!!!!!!

Go Elsewhere!

by from Fontana CA |

Fares and his wife are very nice people that being said it didn make the car I bought from them a reliable car. From the beginning within the first 4 days the electrical went out, with it the automatic door locksthen my hatchbacks back door wouldn open. Even after it was fixed it wasn working properlythe AC worked for about an hour then it would start blowing warm air. I took it to Midas to get an oil change and they told me it was going to be $1,400 to fix the AC, $600 to fix the power steering leak, $750 got s leak in the engineafter spending 8 days off at Freeway Auto I decided to go to a real dealership and get a reliable carall and all I lost $7,000 with my down and the difference I had to give up when I traded it in. Do yourself a favor and go with a place that has a certified used car.