YM Euro Cars

(1.5) 6 Reviews

3199 Nw 36th St, Miami, FL 33142

Avoid Avoid!!!

by from Panhandle, FL |

Called and inquired about a vehicle but that had already sold it. They asked if I had specific vehicle I was interested and I told them yes and gave them the parameters. After a few days they have one in stock. I dont live in the area so all i can do is look at pictures via computer. Everything looks good so I put a deposit down and ordered a one-way plane ticket. Firstly arriving in Miami I have to pay for a taxi to the dealership and secondly, the car I had supposedly put a deposit down on wasnt even there or had ever been there. The person Ive been talking to(Julia) didnt communicate with any of the other departments in the dealership, so the car that had supposedly been purchased had never been bought and the financial department said that even if it had be bought for the car dealership that they wouldnt have been able to agree to the terms that she had given me. The manager then tried to "fix" things by trying to sell me another car that i didnt want. After four hours of not accepting responsiblity I had to pay for another taxi ride back to the airport and purchase another plane ticket out of my pocket. Like everyone has stated before me if I could give them a zero rating I would. Hopefully theyve either gone out or will be going out of business soon.

COMPLETELY DISREPUTABLE DEALERSHIP

by from santa barbara, ca |

If I could give this place 0 starts I would. I agree with the other reviews that this place has the absolute WORST customer service I have ever experienced from a car dealership. Their general manager, Henry Fernandez, even called me to yell at me on several occasions after he repeatedly refused to return my calls. Another employee was abrupt and rude and hung up on me when I asked for the owner to complain about his behavior. Their accounting department is unreachable and their maze of a phone tree deadends into full voicemail boxes in every department. Not only do they have terrible customer service but they are also unethical and have shady business practices. I wired them a deposit for a car and when the car turned out to be sold to another bidder they refused to send me back my deposit until I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Horrible experience

by from Miami, FL |

I rarely write reviews but this one is written to save other potential customers from having this horrible experience I had with this dealership. I bought a vehicle here. I browse the internet and made some calls. I wish I read the review of this dealership but I didn't. When I called them, the person that I called was virtually on my neck and after I had gone there, made a down payment, that was it. I didn't pick the car immediately because I wanted to sign the necessary papers which were not ready. The following day when I went to pick up the vehicle, I spent over 2 hours and still didn't sign the papers because they were not ready. The General Manager stepped in and promised that someone will be in my place the following day with the papers for me to sign. Nobody showed up. When I called at the close of work, I was told someone will be coming the next day before noon. Again, nobody showed up. When I called and requested to speak with the GM, I was asked to call back. When I called back, I was told that the GM said he couldn't speak to me! I couldn't believe my ears. I was mad to say the least. Someone got on the phone and told me to take some pills to chill. Really, that's what a person from this dealership said to me. I'm yet to sign the contract papers but I wish I never had anything to do with these people. Their customer service is horrible to say the least! Don't go here.

un-updated web page

by from miami, fl |

it`s a shame to trust your web page, one makes time to go to the dealer and look for the "available cars" according to the page and its a lie, most of the offered cars are not there.

Overall Bad Experience

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

The reason why I am taking the time to write this rating is to help other potential clients to avoid a really bad customer service. I recently bought a vehicle from this dealer, expecting a good or normal customer service; however, after the purchase was done and they received the payment from my bank, all the agents that were supposed to be taking care of my new registration completely disappeared. The registration process stopped completely and nobody was able to provide an answer. The salesperson never answers his phone and the few people that I was able to contact, do not know anything and rush me through the phone. The process was really tedious and people not too friendly. This is one of the dealers that I would never recommend to anyone...please avoid doing business with them.

boughth my chevy impala there

by from hollywood |

Good service got oil change for 15 bucks for 6 months and free warrant for first 90 days.