Best Buy Motors

Best Buy Motors

1865 Redondo Ave, Signal Hill, CA 90755

Used 888-215-5979

Home of the affordable deals

Kind, personable and understanding salesmen

by from Orange, CA |

This wasn't the first used car I bought from a dealer I hadn't heard of. After searching for a Ford Escape on autotrader, Arman was the only person to respond to my emails without gimmicky offers or vague responses. He was always fast to respond and ready to explain everything. Coming onto their car lot, it became clear this was a family business, selling good used cars at affordable prices. They value their reputation and don't want anyone to feel swindled or hassled. They allowed me to have an independent mechanic check out the car before I bought it, and took my hunk-of-junk Volvo in as a trade-in. Arman didn't hide the costs from me, and there were no surprises, just honest business. Best of all, in no part of the process did anyone try to haggle, manipulate, or hustle me. They weren't even condescending to my roommate, who has never bought or driven a car in her life. I'm entering day two of owning the Escape and it runs like new. Not knowing anything about these guys, I was naturally suspicious and alert for anything shady. I'm pleased to report the Long Beach area has an honest used car business where one can find a variety of vehicles at low costs (and trade in their old car, too!)

October 4, 2014

Mark, we really appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thank you for your kind words and 5 star rating! I'm very help to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership and I was more then happy to help you out along the way with your purchase. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me! Thank you, Arman

great personality

by from Glendale , CA |

Arman is a business man , easy to talk and act quick to please the client . I will come back if I ever need another car .

Great and personable service!

by from Fullerton, CA |

I was in the market for a second vehicle, preferably a truck, after seeing a Nissan 4 door 4x4 on cars.com, I contacted Best Buy Motors and Arman responded within minutes, The buying experience was smooth and easy. I would definately recomend friends anf family to Best Buy Motors and if I am ever in the market for another used vehicle, Best Buy will be my first stop!! I am very pleased with my Nissan Frontier! Thank you Best Buy Motors, Thank you Arman!!

Very Honest

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from best buy motors. Arman answered my emails promptly and I scheduled an appointment and made my way down. The car matched the photos, took it for a test drive and decided it was the one. The process was very easy and their were no games or gimmicks, Arman was straight to the point and honest. I felt comfortable buying my vehicle from them, and if I have any friends that are looking for a vehicle I would feel confident recommending them. Thanks Arman for my Benz!

Thanks!!!!!

by from Torrance, CA |

I got a great deal on a super clean Camry! it was a super easy deal and Arman did not play games with me, he was straight to the point and I am very happy!

Easy Experience!

by from Cypress, CA |

I inquired about a Toyota Truck that I saw on cars.com. I received an email response by Arman nearly instantly, and from that point on he assisted me start to finish on my purchase. I made an appointment and came in and saw the vehicle, it was just like the photos online and after a quick test drive I decided to purchase the car. I already had my funds with me, so the entire process from my test drive to paperwork took only about an hour. It was probably the easiest experience I've ever had purchasing a used vehicle. Thank you Arman for an easy experience and a great deal on my pickup!

Great service!

by from Riverside, Ca. |

I was in the market for a toyota 4 runner and found a great one at this dealership. I viewed the ad online and visited the dealership on Saturday. Arman helped me through the entire process. He was never pushy like other salesmen and gave me a great deal on an extended warranty. The car was in great shape for its age. I am very satisfied and will visit them in a few years to buy my next car! Thank you Arman!!!!!

March 24, 2015

James, thank you so much for your five star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share these kind words. I'm glad I was able to help you along the way with your purchase and I hope that you continue to love your 4Runner. I will be more then happy to help you in the future on your next vehicle purchase, if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you, Arman.

PURCHASED 2003 JEEP

by from Long Beach, CA |

Arman was a pleasure to deal with. He helped us out shortly after the purchase with a repair for a leak that started about a week later. My husband loves the Jeep. It is an oldie but a beauty! We hope to get many years of use out of this vehicle as previous owners definitely took really good care of it. Thank you. L. A. In Long Beach

March 24, 2015

Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to share these kind words. I'm glad your husband loves his beautiful Jeep Wrangler! I am very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership and I was more then happy to assist you along the way with your purchase. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me! Thank you, Arman

05 Dodge Hemi!

by from Riverside, CA |

Lots of nice trucks! Arman helped me and answered all my questions, I got a nice 05 Dodge Hemi 1500 that was very clean and has plenty of power! Very satisfied!

October 6, 2014

Jeff! Thanks for the kind words, I am glad you like your new Dodge Hemi!!!

A+ Experience!

by from Long Beach, CA |

I was looking for a Chevy pickup truck for a few weeks, and looked at a few at various dealerships. All of the ones that I had checked had issues either they were beat up, or had a bad car fax report, or were too expensive. I found a Silverado online on cars.com at Best Buy Motors, called and scheduled a time to view the truck. I spoke with Arman and he helped me out when I went to the dealership, the truck was everything that I wanted. Arman got me financed at a very reasonable rate and the process was painless, all together it took about 2 hours because I already had been pre approved through their website. I just wanted to say Thank you for my new truck! If I ever need another vehicle, I will definitely check out their dealership first!

October 6, 2014

Thanks for coming in Jerry, it was nice helping you find the right truck for you! I hope you really enjoy it!

Nice trucks!

by from Bellflower, CA |

I was searching for a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab and looked at numerous trucks at various dealerships. I stopped and checked out a 05 at Best Buy Motors and it was exactly what I was looking for. Arman helped me the entire time from looking at the truck and test driving it, as well as the finance end. I got a great deal and a low apr and really love my new truck. It was a great experience, very easy and Arman was not pushy at all. He worked with me to get me a payment that I could afford. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that I know that is looking for a vehicle.

October 6, 2014

Thanks for coming in Bryan, it was nice helping you out and I am glad you love your new truck!