Best Buy Motors

Best Buy Motors

1865 Redondo Ave, Signal Hill, CA 90755

Used 888-215-5979

Home of the affordable deals

Wonders Experience

by from Long Beach, CA |

Arman was a wonderful person to deal with. He was not pushy. He allowed me to tell him what type of car I wanted and that's what he showed me. I was able to buy a warrenty. I got the Honda I wanted at an affordable price. He ran my credit and he told me what I needed. There was no haggling. Once I pay off this car, I will be back to buy another one, I definitely reccommend this dealership.

July 15, 2014

Thanks for your wonderful review Cassandra! It was my pleasure helping you on your purchase! Don't forget to come in for that free car wash I promised you! I can't wait to help you in a few years on your next purchase. Once again, thank you and I am very happy that you had a great experience. If you need anything feel free to contact me, Thank you, Arman

05 Dodge Hemi!

by from Riverside, CA |

Lots of nice trucks! Arman helped me and answered all my questions, I got a nice 05 Dodge Hemi 1500 that was very clean and has plenty of power! Very satisfied!

A+ Experience!

by from Long Beach, CA |

I was looking for a Chevy pickup truck for a few weeks, and looked at a few at various dealerships. All of the ones that I had checked had issues either they were beat up, or had a bad car fax report, or were too expensive. I found a Silverado online on cars.com at Best Buy Motors, called and scheduled a time to view the truck. I spoke with Arman and he helped me out when I went to the dealership, the truck was everything that I wanted. Arman got me financed at a very reasonable rate and the process was painless, all together it took about 2 hours because I already had been pre approved through their website. I just wanted to say Thank you for my new truck! If I ever need another vehicle, I will definitely check out their dealership first!

Nice trucks!

by from Bellflower, CA |

I was searching for a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab and looked at numerous trucks at various dealerships. I stopped and checked out a 05 at Best Buy Motors and it was exactly what I was looking for. Arman helped me the entire time from looking at the truck and test driving it, as well as the finance end. I got a great deal and a low apr and really love my new truck. It was a great experience, very easy and Arman was not pushy at all. He worked with me to get me a payment that I could afford. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that I know that is looking for a vehicle.

Great Experience!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was in the market for a Toyota Tacoma pickup and found exactly what I wanted at this dealership. I looked at a few others before seeing the one that Best Buy Motors had for sale. The ones that I had seen were all in poor condition or had tons of miles. I spoke with Arman over the phone and he assured me the vehicle was in great shape. After making an hour drive from LA to his dealership they had the car out front ready for me to see. It was better then what I expected. I purchased the vehicle, and the process was painless and easy. They have a family owned dealership and some great cars. Arman was very nice and handled the entire transaction. Thank you for my new truck!

June 25, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! It was nice meeting you and I was very happy to assist you! I hope you enjoy your beautiful Tacoma!

2000 Buick

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I purchased a 2000 Buick Park Avenue from Best Buy Motors. Arman was straight to the point and made the process simple. He is easy to work with.

June 25, 2014

Congrats on your Buick! It was nice helping you out and I am glad you had a great experience!

Fast & Easy

by from Hollywood, CA |

Great service, fast and easy transaction. Arman was very knowledgeable of the cars on the lot and wants to give you the best deal.

June 25, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. It was great helping you make the transaction as easy as possible!

Honest and Quick!

by from Long Beach, CA |

As far as buying a vehicle goes this was by far the best experience. Straight to the point, great information and very quick. We will definitely recommend others to come here in the future.

April 22, 2014

Thanks Rene & Sam, it was a pleasure assisting you guys in your purchase. I hope your Cargo Van helps your business grow! We appreciate your feedback and hope that we can provide you with our excellent service again in the future.

Great Experience!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Great Experience! Staff was easy to work with! Reasonable price! Family owned & operated !

April 21, 2014

Dorianne, I hope you enjoy your 2004 Saturn Vue! It was very nice meeting you and your husband. I am very happy you are excited about your vehicle and appreciate you leaving us feedback. Thank you very much, Arman.

Good Experience

by from Wilmington, CA |

I had the opposite experience here than at three other dealers I visited, Arman was very helpful and did not pressure me at all. I was very happy with my buying experience and got a great deal ford focus.

March 13, 2014

Thanks for your review! We are happy that we were able to provide you with excellent service!

Great deal

by from Long Beach, CA |

I was looking for a low mileage vehicle for my mother and got a great deal on a Toyota Camry from best buy motors. Arman

March 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, we are happy that we were able to provide you with excellent service.