Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee

5880 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Chamblee, GA 30341

New 866-415-2589
Used 888-829-7266
Service 866-982-1603

Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee is founded on BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS--not squeezing every penny from each customer.

Outstanding customer service

by from Atlanta GA |

The whole buying process was very well done. I felt comfortable and well taken care of Dan who handled the buying process got me the exact car I wanted and was extremely responsive to my schedule. Al who did the financing and paperwork was quite efficient and well prepared. DeAndre who briefed me on the operation of the new car was patient, thorough and quite knoledgable. Sam who is in charge was quite attentive and always there if I wanted to talk to him. I recommend this dealership to anyone who wants good service!

Great Customer Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Just had a wonderful experience at Ed Voyles Kia! Everyone we dealt with was professional and polite. We went to the dealership several times and we got the same level of customer service each time. We were never rushed or pressured, even in the beginning when we were still deciding if we wanted to purchase a Kia. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Great car, great service!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I recently purchased a Kia Soul from Ed Voyles Kia in Chamblee and the two sales people who worked with me, Ray Gough and DeAndre Ogletree, were excellent. I got to test drive a couple of vehicles and they were never pushy about anything, allowing me plenty of time and space to consider my decision. When it came to financing, I probaby gave Elan a harder time than he deserved, but all my concerns were still addressed promptly and with courtesy. They really did do a good job and made the process easy. I am very satisfied with my purchase and recommend them highly.

Great sales team, parts knowledge isn't impressive

by from South Fulton County |

My salesperson was excellent! I called the dealership at 6:03p.m., on Saturday night, he answered the phone when I expected nothing better than voicemail, and within 24 hours I signed the papers with finance guy Elan to buy my brand spankin' new Soul+. Ryan Kane and his manager gave me at least $750 more as a trade-in credit for my 247,000-mile Ford Escape than the company I'd been dealing with before I got on cars.com. I was sooo happy because it's still a good SUV. I only wish that Ed Voyles' sales and parts teams knew about the luggage compartment's available hard shelf for the 2013 Soul + instead of just the dinky flimsy canvas partial cover: I've been in my Soul+ for six weeks and am just now getting it from the Ed Voyles folks, after two insufficient attempts with them and far too much time on my own searching for it on-line, since it IS pictured in the brochure & specifically referred to as available for my vehicle. Anyway, I would definitely send a friend to them. Their volume of business got me a better interest rate from Wachovia than when I walked into Wachovia alone--and I have three accounts with them. Great job. Great staff. Great car.

Very friendly service. No Hard Sell

by from Atlanta, GA |

DeAndre Ogletree was very friendly. He was knowledgeable and helpful. I knew I wanted a Soul and he did not try to "upsell". He did not push me to buy that day. He gave me favorable terms which prompted me to buy that day, but I did not feel pressured in any way. The Finance Officer clearly explained my options and did not give a "hard sell". The premises were very clean and the staff was friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Good Experience!

by from Doraville, GA |

Deandre Ogletree is a great salesman. He was very sweet and straight to the point about what I was there for and knew exactly how to help me. He was very helpful from the beginning to the end of the car buying process. He helped me make financial decisions that I was not realistic about. He got me into a 2014 Forte and I LOVE IT!!!!

DeAndre Ogletree is an excellent salesperson

by from Sugar Hill, GA |

DeAndre Ogletree contacted us by phone soon after we began our internet search for a 2014 Kia Soul in Alien II (green). We were looking for a specific car, an Exclaim (!) without the sun & sound package or the whole shabang package. We had visited 8 manufacturer?s dealerships and looked at 15 separate vehicles before we test drove the Kia Soul! and decided to buy. We were awaiting delivery of an Alien II green Soul so we could see the new color before making a decision. Once we saw the Alien II green Kia Soul in person, we knew that was the car we wanted. DeAndre Ogletree kept in contact with us via e-mail and with phone calls so we knew we were not forgotten. Atlanta was awaiting the second ice and snow storm of the season (February 12-13, 2014) and we were concerned driving 26 miles to make the vehicle purchase. DeAndre Ogletree made us a deal over the phone, including my military discount, and put us in touch with Albert Ridgeway, the Business Manager. Albert Ridgeway took the credit application over the Kia website and answered all of our questions over the phone. The credit approval was very timely and DeAndre Ogletree offered to deliver our 2014 Kia Soul to our residence. DeAndre Ogletree and the team at Ed Voyles of Chamblee respected our time and our privacy. They did not ignore our request for help locating the exact vehicle we wanted (as one Kia dealer did) or push us to come to the dealership to look at another Kia Soul in a different color, that we did not want (as two Kia dealers did). DeAndre Ogletree did not press us with a hard sell as did several Kia dealers, the Ford Dealer and the Nissan dealer. He came through only when he had the exact vehicle we wanted at a very fair price. He delivered the car to our residence where we signed all the paperwork. He proceeded to give us an in depth presentation of the Soul?s features. He also synced our smart phone to the car?s UVO system and set our car up online for MyUVO Home and registered our vehicle warranty online as well. With everything considered, DeAndre Ogletree out performed all the other dealer salespersons in customer satisfaction and delivery on his promise. I am a DeAndre Ogletree, Kia Motors, customer for life. They will get my first call when the need for a new car arises when my 2012 Honda CR-V needs replacement.

Satisified Soul

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I recently was in the market to trade in my KIA Sportage lease vehicle. I loved the car but wanted to purchase a new car being that my mileage was almost up. I went to three dealerships to look at the KIA Soul. Ed Voyles is where I finally purchased. And I am so happy!!! First of all you are greeted by a lovely receptionist at the front NOT people waiting at the door for a sale. DeAndre Ogletree, my salesperson was already in touch with me because I had gone online and researched the car through the car buying service at USAA. Which also gave the best price at their dealership! I met him and immediately felt at ease. He was expecting me and blocked out time to work with me.. I HATE car shopping. Being a woman I always feel at the car dealerships at a disadvantage......ALWAYS! I did not feel that way at all! He was knowledgeable about the car, he knew his financing without having to go to the bullpen/manager, he made it a quick and easy process. He made sure I could try a different versions of the car and he got me the color and seats I wanted ALL quickly and with a smile on his face AND for the best price! I really felt like he wanted me to be happy with my purchase. The finance Manager, Albert Ridgeway was so pleasant and explained all of the contract with me. It was all such an easy process I was on the road in no time!!! I was also shown around the dealership which by the way is very clean and nice. You don't feel out in the open. There are private areas to discuss your deal and options. Ed Voyles is very professional and honestly the best KIA dealership I went to hands down. I highly recommend it!

AN ENJOYABLE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Brookhaven, GA |

We started our shopping for a new car by going online to select the vender who quoted us the best financial deal. That happened to be Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. After two visits of looking and driving the car we were interested in we met Mr. DeAndre Ogletree, Internet Manager. DeAndre did all final negotions and helped us very professionaly with all the steps you go through to drive off with a new car. He was very thorough to introduce us to the new features on a Kia Optimum. We could not have been happier with the reception. Thank you DeAndre Ogletree. Karl

Excellent Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

My car died the other day and I was in need of a new car and quickly. Luckily DeAndre ended up helping me. He only showed me cars that I was interested in and were in my price range. It made me feel like I was being heard and that I was not trying to be up sold. We test drove a few cars and I really enjoyed the Forte. He was so knowledgable and helpful that it made my decision easy. I will definitely come back to this dealership when it is time to get another new car. Thank you for all of your help and service!!

wonderful service.. will come again.

by from atlanta |

josh was so helpful. He made the buying experience so easy and effortless. best car salesman ever. He went far and beyond expectations. lucky to have him.