Brookline Foreign Motors

Brookline Foreign Motors

636 Brookline Ave, Brookline, MA 02445

Used 888-277-1027

Great service, great cars, great people

by from Boston, MA |

Do not look any further if you see a car you like in their lot! They will take care of you and the car will not disappoint! Great customer service and their amazing car selection on the lot are the main reasons why I decided to go ahead and buy my 2005 BMW back in April 2013. All of the cars are in top notch condition, it is as if they won't sell a car that they wouldn't drive/own themselves. Five months after I bought the car from them I still get calls to make sure the car is running well and that I am happy with my purchase, I couldn't be more happy with the quality of the car and their strong urgency to provide the best customer service. Their mechanics know what they are doing and I wouldn't think twice about bringing my car to get service at their facility.

Great quality cars, fantastic service

by from Needham |

Very easy process, I bought my BMW from this guys and I'm 100% satisfied. They also gave me great warranties and 6 months free service. I took the car to have it check by an independent mechanic and car was in perfect condition, I will definitely come back to do business with them in the near future. Mark Ferdinand

Great service, amazing quality cars

by from Massachusetts |

Hi, my name is Bryan, got almost 6 months ago a BMW from this guys, car had been great, came back for service and they were very reasonable and much cheaper than the dealer, i will recommend to all of my friends and family.