Win Hyundai

2201 E 223rd St, Carson, CA 90810

New 866-664-1176
Used 877-231-5458
Service 866-655-3197

"You always Win at Win Hyundai Carson!"

Excelent Service, not to mention the best prices a

by from Carson, CA. |

Enjoyed working with Franki Manager Tony worked with us and gave us the best deal possible I will recomend Win Chevrolett to all my friends, I will specially recomend Franki and Manager Tony to all my friends and family who are looking to purchase or lease a car

Clean service department

by from San Pedro, CA |

You can't beat the Hyundai warranty plus this service department and waiting area is very clean and comfortable. I love my Sonata!!!

Terrible and unprofessional Service Dep. Stay away

by from Torrance |

Called in this morning to set up an appointment (AGAIN. I also tried doing this some time ago) and the same disappointing thing happened. I was on hold for over 10 minutes, I called back and the same thing happened. I am DONE with this dealer. How is it that they still have these people employed, and how is it that they haven't improved their customer service department? If I could give them less than a star, I would. Stay away from here. If you are searching to buy a car, this horrific service department is waiting for you.

Super happy with my new cheverolet

by from Pasadena |

First let me start with the sale man Christian Americano was fantastic made this process super easy with no hassle and Eric Choi made are finance part easy and painless. thank you for all the help will be cak for another car.

Repeat Buyer

by from Carson, CA. |

I just bought my 2nd Corvette from Bill Rodgers at Win. Bill sold me a new 2007 which we traded in on our new 2015 Stingray. As with our previous purchase, Bill guided us through the option selection process. Both Bill and his Sales Manager Rey Gonzalez kept in constant contact with me as the order process proceeded. When we took delivery of the Stingray, the Finance Manager made the paper signing very easy and quick. Over time we have purchase several vehicles from the dealership, an Impala, SUVs, trucks and a three Corvettes and with each purchase we never had a bad experience so I guess that is why we keep going back.

Great Customer Service

by from Hawthorne, CA |

I came in today to WIN looking to complete a lease that I had been researching for about a month or so now. I've purchased multiple brand new cars in the past and even with preparation, education, knowledge about the product, understanding the specific vehicle that I want, I will invariably sit in the showroom for long, torturous hours trying to complete what should be a simple process. Previously I've bought my Toyota Matrix from Hamer Toyota in the San Fernando Valley, a Hyundai Santa Fe from Puente Hills Hyundai and this place outdoes them all. I went in, found the vehicle I wanted, test drove it, sat down, filled out the application and had the process fully negotiated inside of 45 minutes. What a relief it was to be able to come and not have the prior experiences that I have had. The staff was friendly, direct and gave me the confidence I needed in them to complete the deal. I'd be more than happy to have my friends and family referred here if they're looking for a new vehicle as I think they would be treated well as I have been.

My Dealer of choice

by from Carson, CA |

Having previously bought a 2007 Corvette from Bill Rodgers at Win Hyundai, I went back to him to buy a 2015 Corvette Stingray. The treatment I received from Bill and the Sales Manager Rey Gonzalez throughout the purchase process was very professional and first class. Over the years we have purchased over 10 vehicles from the dealership and each purchase went flawlessly.

just purchase a 2015 Corvette Sting Ray from WIN H

by from Carson, CA. |

This is the 2nd Corvette I have bought from Bill Rodgers at Win Chevrolet. As with my previous vette, a 2007, Bill was very instrumental in helping me select the right combination of options that best suited me. He did the same as we went through the option selection process for the 2015 Stingray. Bill and his sales manager Rey Gonzalez held my hand throughout the entire process and they were always available to answer my questions as we waited for the car to be delivered. I was amazed at how fast and efficient the Finance Manager took me through the paperwork process. He answered questions that I had before I asked them. Overall, the win Team made buying the Stingray a very pleasant experience. for the past 20 plus years I have bought more than 7 vehicles Cars, Trucks, Corvettes and Suv's from the dealership and I have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend the dealership and Bill and Rey in particular.

new tahoe

by from wilmington ca |

great service Christian and Rey made the process easy will come back again.

amazing service from John and Friends!

by from San Pedro, CA |

what an awesome experience purchasing my first car! From Luis setting up our appointment to John, Bill and Ray helping out on the floor, everything was handled professionally and efficiently! Thank you all gentlemen!!!!

HORRIFIC SERVICE DEPARTMENT/SALES

by from Torrance, CA |

HORRIFIC SERVICE DEPARTMENT & SALES I don't usually waste my time writing reviews and I don't really have the time to do them, but I had to leave a review for this place. SALES: I purchased my 2014 Veloster from them and this should have been grounds for me to run. The sales guy at first was accommodating, friendly and pleasing to deal with. He found me the car I wanted and all was good... until the day came when they ran my credit and he realized I had a trade-in. To cut all this short, his attitude changed completely and became totally distant. He even went as far as to say, "Maybe you can go to another dealer." Bottom line is I still got the car here despite his terrible attitude, and it was due to his boss that was more professional than he. Still this was an unpleasant experience... but this is not the worst part. ((SERVICE DEPARTMENT)) DO NOT COME HERE. Their service department is just the worst. Horrible customer service. I called to make an appointment with them to bring my car in for several problems I am having with the car, and the person that answers the phone, 2 TIMES, I had him tell me, "Can I give you a call back?" and never did. I gave them one more try before I left this review and guess what... he said the same thing to me again. I am just horrified that a place like this would have such horrific customer service. Just to get transferred to the customer service department it took almost 10 minutes. The number you call initially is to Win Chevrolet, from there the person that answers transfers you to Hyundai, then the receptionist there asks where can she transfer you... again. I just don't get it. Go anywhere else but here. Hell, even Southbay Hyundai is better, and they were horrible also, but at least they took care of me.