AC-Motors of Crystal

3201 Douglas Dr, Crystal, MN 55422

Used 888-903-6197

Fantastic customer service

by from Elk River |

I had a great experience with Brad as my salesman. We were able to look over the vehicle without being pushed to purchase, and the buying process was quick. I will definitely keep Brad at AC Motors in mind for future purchases.

Great Experience

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I came to this dealership having done a large amount of reserach online ahead of time. I quickly was able to look at the car, test drive the car and really get to "check it out" with no pressure. Brad really gave me the time to look at the car without being a salesman over my shoulder. The dealership also allowed me to get a great inspection prior to purchasing and really was just very helpful with the process. I ended up purchasing a vehicle and really loved the experience. Great place and excellent service from Brad.

Great to work with

by from Monticello, Mn |

Brad was our salesman, he was very honest and helpful.

excellent vehicles and awesome service

by from Crystal, MN |

The guys at AC motors are just awesome. They can work with any situation and provide the best service ever. I will definitely continue to buy my vehicles from them. Thanks guys!

Great Service!

by from Minneapolis, Mn |

Came in looking for a car. Talked with Brad Weisbrod and was in a car fairly quickly. Brad got me approved for a loan with fair rate (considering credit score) and into a decent car. Much appreciation!

Great used cars

by from Robbinsdale, MN. |

Wonderful selection of used vehicles at a good price. Very easy experience working with Brad W. I purchased a beautiful clean vehicle (2011) with low miles at a great price; with the help and professionalism in service I experienced working with Brad made it easy. When my friends and co-workers ask about my beautiful ride; AC motors over in Crystal you have to check them out!

Good place to buy a car

by from Roseville, MN |

Great experience. Renaldo Dennis was very helpful. I found the car using USAA's car buying service. I told him I was interested, but because of a situation I was not going be able to look at it for a few days. So he brought the car to my home for me to test drive. I got the feeling that while everyone at AC Motors was trying to make some money which is normal, they were not out to make that at the customers expense. I would do business with them again.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

This was the easiest experience I've ever had buying a car. Brad was extremely low key, not at all pushy or demanding, and answered my many, many questions thoroughly and with a ton of patience. The car was missing the nav disc, which he found and shipped to us, and he checked in every few weeks to make sure we were happy with our purchase and the car was running smoothly. I am extremely happy with our purchase and I would recommend AC Motors to anyone who is looking to buy a high-end used car without any hassle.