Acura of Huntington

Service 866-763-9495 Service 866-763-9495

Luxury, Value, Service

Great service

by from Syosset, NY |

I recently need to get the radio code for my 04 TL which I bought from Rallye Acura. Rallye told me to pay them to get the code, so I called Acura of Huntington and they gave me the code in 10 seconds. The lady on the phone was very humorous and considerable, and she made me feel at home. Yeah...I know how cunning car dealers usually are but this lady did make me feel at home...My next car will be from Acura of Huntington for sure. Thank you.

Nice experience

by from Port Washington, NY |

Just leased a car from Acura of Huntington this weekend - what a nice experience. Everyone at the dealership was easy to deal with and very professional. Salesperson Ford was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He was interested in what worked for me, not just trying to sell me things. Would recommend this dealership to friends.

Great professional service.

by from New York |

I wanted to repair my Acura. I'm glad I chose this shop. The service was professional friendly and comfortable..The service to my car was excellent...I do recommend Acura of Huntington. They are my new Acura repair shop. #numberoneinmybook.

Excellent sales experience!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Coming from a sales myself, I was thoroughly impressed by Rallye Acura. From the minute I stepped in to the minute I stepped out, James LLerandi took care of all my questions and concerns. Their pre-owned manager Armin Pourmehdi was also very fair, and a long with their finance manager Joe Filardo, they gave me an excellent deal that was exactly where I wanted to be. The delivery process was just as easy, no funny business, no hidden fees, and very very fair. If you're looking for an excellent car buying experience, these are the guys!!

I LOVE MY CAR

by from ST.JAMES, NY. |

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH ACURA OF HUNTINGTON. THE PEOPLE WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT TO WORK WITH. THEY DIDN'T TRY TO TALK ME INTO ANYTHING EXTRA. I KNEW WHAT I CAME THERE FOR AND THEY LET ME BUY IT WITHOUT TRYING TO PUSH ME INTO SOMETHING ELSE. THANK YOU ACURA. I LOVE MY CAR.

very dissappointed

by from huntington ny |

My wife and I were very interested in purchasing an MDX. We had to ask twice to speak w/a salesman, when we did, "bruce" had us stand up next to a service counter, while he explained he wasnt very good with computers and could not locate the car we were interested in. It was raining hard out, the bathroom had no paper towels, I asked him for something to dry myself he said they were out of everything! He never even offered us a seat, finally he told us to wait in the back, near a coat rack and bathroom, while he looked up the info in a binder. Just an odd man and really was more interested in leaving then selling us a car. My wife wanted the car and we went back in and it seemed like we were bothering him! We went to a Lexus dealer and were treated like humans and we purchased the car because the salesman cared what we said, in all this is a HORRID Place, STAY AWAY

Great Service

by from Kings Park, NY 11754 |

Acura of Huntington gave me a great car purchasing experience. I was able to find something I liked and within my price range. They worked with me as far as any issues I had. Everyone at the dealership was welcoming and helpful. I highly recommend going to Acura of Huntington to purchase a vehicle.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Brooklyn NY |

I did not buy my 2012 TL from them but I have it serviced there. Excellent Service Department. They (Sheila and others) are just plain NICE PEOPLE to deal with. Problems are solved quickly. I recommend this dealership to all. Very comfortable waiting area stocked with coffee and snacks and a car wash too.

great service, no hassle process

by from Long Island |

Very professional sales staff, no hassle experience, very reasonable pricing, matched my outside financing rate. Car was in my driveway in less than 5 days.

used car shopping

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I was very satisfied. The customer service was great, The showroom beautiful. I had a great experience. I brought 2012 Nissan Rogue which love!