Cloninger Ford of Hickory

Service 866-669-6008

Real People, Real Prices, Real Easy

enjoyable buying experience

by from Forest City, NC |

one of the best car buying experiences i have had, good selection, price, and friendly helpful service

Great service,outstanding dealership

by from Newton, NC |

My experience @ Cloninger Ford was a great one. I have nothing but excellent comments on this dealership. I dealt with salesman Arther Gardner. He was a very professional, friendly and an outstanding sales representative. He made my purchase of a new Ford 150 truly a satisfying one. I will definitely recommend Cloninger Ford to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Hickory, NC |

David Smith was a pleasure to work with. He was very attentive to my wants and needs when I purchased my 2014 Ford F150. Excellent customer service and friendly facility. I would most definately recommend David Smith and Cloninger Ford in Hickory, NC.

great salesman

by from MaidenNC |

We were looking for a new car that got good gas mileage. John Deal showed us several options, but also showed us a slightly used car that fit our needs and at a good price. John has called us in follow up to make sure everything with the car is going good and told us to call him if we have any questions or problems, He is a great sales person and I would recommend him to anyone,

Great Experience

by from Stony Point, NC |

We had a wonderful experience. John Deal is a great salesman and really knows his Fords. He did a great job in finding the pickup we wanted. We purchased a 2014 F-150 and John found just what we were looking for. Our experience could not have any better. We were given cold bottle water while we waited on the paper work. All our questions were answered and John called to ask if we had any other questions. Everyone at Cloninger were very friendly both at the dealership and also on the phone.VERY NICE dealership!! John Deal is the BEST!!!!!!. If you need a vehicle give John a call!!! Thank you for finding our pickup. We love it!!

Very Attentive

by from Conover, NC |

Michael Collins was very attentive and has continued to follow up since we purchased.

No Pressure!

by from Sharon, SC |

Mark Friedman is a great salesman. He made the buying experience easy, no pressure, and made the situation comfortable. The whole experience was great for a first time car buyer!

Great Buying Experience

by from Hickory NC |

Mr. Cloninger, I purchased a new ford escape from your dealership in February. I had the most pleasant experience I have ever had purchasing a car! My sales person Jeremy Ellis was just great and wanted to especially commend Jeremiah Whitsett, Who helped me with the loan paper work. In addition to making that as easy as possible, he advised me to return to my previous dealership and ask for a refund on the extended warranty I had purchased on that car. I had no idea I could do that and would never have thought to do that on my own. Today in the mail I received a refund of over $1,000. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that little tip he gave me and especially since I think that they this care is over and above! Not sure which I love the most Jeremiah or my new car! You have a great team and I look forward to a long relationship with your dealership! Thank you so much for the quality persons you employ!

New & Improved!

by from Newton, NC |

The new and improved Cloninger Ford is DEFINITELY improved. Dave Smith is the biggest reason for me returning and we will contact him when we buy my wife's Ford. Thanks!

Pleasant Experience

by from Taylorsville, NC |

Overall, I had a pleasant experience and recommend Dave Smith to everyone.

New & Improved!