Just Drive

(5.0) 3 Reviews

1050 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803

Great experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Moe, was great, he was a little late in the beginning. He emailed me and let me know that he would be at the office anytime after 2pm. I called him at 2:15pm and he said he would be 15-20 minutes, he ended up arriving at 2:45pm. He was very apologetic and nice. Once I test drove the car I wanted the open line of communication was there and we emailed alot within the next few days to get the details necessary for my car purchase. The dealer was great, gave me newer tires when requested it before the purchase and made sure the car was fully detailed before I left with it. Excellent job and I will recommend this place in the future.

Small But Detailed

by from Orlando |

I was purchasing a vehicle for my daughter who was turning 16 and came across this dealership on Cars.com. After speaking with one of the salesman, we were able to set up an appointment at a time convenient for myself. During the whole process, I felt as though I was being treated as a friend and not a customer. I was given all the information I requested plus extra bits of information to share with my daughter. They were incredibly helpful and assisted me with finding a bank to finance my purchase. After the purchase, they detailed the vehicle for me at no extra charge!!! That alone saved me 130 dollars and wow did they do an incredible job. Honestly, this was a small office but these guys were more professional than some of the larger franchise dealerships that my daughter and I dealt with. All in all, this was an unusually great experience : )

Simply Put Best Customer Service and Best Price

by from Orlando,FL |

I have never bought from a used car dealership before and I was skeptical at first because i heard so many horror stories from friends, But when I came across the car that.I was searching for at this dealership the price was to good to be true. When I called to see if there was anything wrong with the car, the salesman (HUMZA) was not pushy at all tying to get me to setup an appointment gave me all the info and pointed out a few banks that were offering some pretty low rate. I went in on at 1:00pm and left at 1:45pm with the car.The dealership was very nice and classy and all the employees were very professional. I have referred all my friends to these guys.