Louis Frank Motorcars

(3.9) 7 Reviews

7 Canal St, Medford, MA 02155

louisfrankmotorcars

by from bloomfield, new jersey |

i also contacted them online ... no response ... for an automobile that they bought at auction .. that i made a resonable offer for ... over 100,000 miles on .... oh well

For People who like the cream of the crop cars

by from Plaistow NH |

Over the past year I have purchase 2 cars from Louis and possible a 3 soon too. I am a clean freak and very particular of my cars. I can honestly tell you Louis has a great eye for picking the best of what is out there as well as pricing fairly too. He goes threw each car with a fine tooth comb. As an example I bought the 99 Black Mercedes SL500 AMG convertable as my 40th birthday present to myself back in April and had it checked out by my mechanic whom use to work for Mercedes and he said he could not find a single think wrong with it.

ON-line response

by from Lexington |

I contacted this dealer on line and I received absolutely no response!

Louis is great at Picking the Best of the Best car

by from Medford Ma 02155 |

Went the extra mile- literally

by from North Conway, NH |

We knew we wanted a Discovery and had found a few over the Internet that we were interested in purchasing. We needed the car as soon as possible, but were out of state and unable to pick it up. Louis worked with us to get the right Land Rover and made arrangements to accommodate our schedule to make delivery as soon as possible- he made it happen. On delivery the Discovery was exactly what Louis had said it was, we were very happy. The whole process was easy and efficient, no back and forth and no surprises. We bought sight unseen and weren't let down.

Great experience at Louis Frank Motorcars!

by from Charlestown, MA |

We were in the market for a used Land Rover Discovery, and came across an 03 Discovery SE7 at Louis Frank Motorcars. We called, made an appointment to come in and check out the truck. The truck was in impeccable condition! We made the deal on the spot with Louis. He was very helpful through out the entire process. Extremely happy with the Rover and would recommend Louis Frank Motorcars to anyone who is looking for a used Land Rover!!! A+ Dealer

Fantastic dealer

by from Austin, TX |

I bought a Range Rover from Louis over Ebay...sight unseen...and had it shipped to Texas. It was everything he said it was. Louis handled the transaction very professionally and went the extra mile.