Spencer Chevrolet

840 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

New 888-847-8925 New888-847-8925
Used 888-762-7680 Used888-762-7680
Service 888-412-2954 Service 888-412-2954

Visit Spencer Chevrolet to check out our amazing deals and fantastic offers

Great Night at Spencer

by from Glenolden, PA |

I went to Spencer Chevrolet tired after dealing with another Chevy dealership that couldn't give me what I wanted. I decided to try Spencer, but had little hope because of what I just dealt with. After meeting Jean Paul, it was clear that he had my best interest in mind. He was more comedian than salesman, which was great. In just under an hour, I walked out with keys to a brand new Chevy Trax. All was very simple. Jean Paul and Spencer Chevy made my night turn around. Thanks guys!

Painless car buing experience

by from Killeen, Texas |

I recently flew from Texas to Spencer Chevrolet in Pennsylvania to purchase a 2012 Grand Sport that they had in their stock. Stacy from online department and Steven from sales helped me out tremendously to ensure a smooth and painless purchase. I flew out on a Sunday and when I went to see the car on Monday it was beautiful and everything that it was supposed to be. The time and effort that Steven put in truly made the car buying experience painless and hassle free. The staff there did poke fun at me when I was placing painters tape on the front end to prepare it for the 1608 mile drive she was about to endure, but it was all in good fun. Rob the detailer even gave some suggestions on removing the tape and also gave me his detail spray and towels to wipe her down during my journey home. If only more dealerships and car buying experiences were this thorough and personal. Thank you to Spencer Chevrolet for an awesome experience and a wonderful machine.

Purchased new Chevy Cruze

by from Delran nj |

It was a pleasure working with Jeff. He made the buying process easy and enjoyable.

new car buyer

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

Me and my wife started researching prices for a new Chevy Equinox , we live in NJ, but Spencer Chevrolet popped up with the best price. We called and made an appointment with Steve F. Overall, it was a great experience and was very pleased with my salesman as well as the entire staff that got us the best deal ever. We have been searching for months, and finally found a home at Spencer Chevrolet!!! I highly recommend anybody that is looking for a new Chevrolet to go here.GREAT DEAL!!!!1

BEWARE!

by from Broomall, PA |

Beware of this dealership! The salesman I dealt with either didn't know what he was doing, was being sneaky or both and will explain why. I was doing the deal and would have been turning in a lease early on an upside down payoff. The salesman showed me the payoff which also had the early termination fee listed. I did point the fee out to him and he points to the payoff and says this is your payoff. So then the number game starts to play and as always the dealer is never where you want to be so I end up leaving. We negotiate a little later on the phone and came to a deal and would go in the morning to finalize the deal. So after looking into the fee more same would be separate from the payoff and when I called the salesman in the morning to advise him off this he gets out the payoff invoice and after looking at it says oh yeah the fee is on here acting as if he knew nothing about it. So of course he does not stick to the deal we had made over the phone and has to roll that amount in now as well. So I get a call back and now he attempts to tell me that he thought we were in an understanding about the fee!!!! How could we have been in an understanding when I pointed the fee out to him that he pretended didn't exist??!! So I would have ended up receiving a bill for about $1,000 for the early term fee! So again of course they didn't honor the deal made over the phone and we did not take the car on the new higher number he came back with. So just beware if you deal with Spencer, just felt like they were trying to pull a fast one!

Great Deals at a Great Dealership

by from Broomall, Pa |

I went to this dealership because I received several enticing incentives by way of email from them, and I wanted to see if they were real. My salesperson was Jean-Paul Simpson. He was friendly, professional and respected my time. He worked very hard to find a car that I would be happy with and would fit into my budget. I found out that the incentives were real and once applied to my situation made a difference. Once the deal was made Jean-Paul sat in the car with me to give me a tutorial of how everything works and he helped me set up my On-Star account. He also made it very clear that I could call him at any time if I had any questions, which I have done twice since I bought the car. The Finance Manager, Desiree, was very thorough, and explained everything before I signed all the papers. Jim at the front desk was also very friendly, and always had a kind word. Overall it was a great experience, and I will certainly refer my friends to Spencer Chevrolet.

Great experience with Spencer Chevrolet

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Me and my wife found listing for Chevy Sonic that we liked on-line and dropped by at Spencer Chevrolet without any appointment. To make it shorter we ended up with exactly the car that we wanted. Thanks to professionalism and dedication of sales team and personally our salesman John Landosca. Honestly, we were not desperate about bying it on that day, just shopping around. Well, right car for the right price made it happened!

Amazing experience at Spencer Chevrolet!

by from Havetown, PA |

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the team at Spencer Chevrolet. I bought my car out from my lease and from the first call to the dealership to the day that I drove away in my car officially being MY car every encounter was great. My sales guy, Jeff Fishman, was an absolute pleasure to work with. He did everything possible to make the experience as smooth as possible. He was easy to contact, timely with responses, and very courteous of my time on the day that the transaction occurred. Bob Mansis, used sales manager, took care of the details of having to initially buy my car from the lease in order for me to buy it back. He was also great to work with and had everything ready to go for when I arrived. Barabara in finance was great and is a whiz at her job! So knowledgeable, friendly, and just a lovely person. Nick in the service department made sure that my car was inspected, certified, and looking good for when I picked it up! All around great people who were all so knowledgeable, friendly, and wonderful to work with! Will absolutely be giving them ALL of my service business from here on out...and hope to return in a few years for a new SUV!

Great service

by from Phila. |

John landosca was our sales man and he was great he help my mother get exactly what she wanted no matter how difficult it was. Thank you john

Best Car Buying experience!

by from Folsom, Pa |

I began my car buying experience in the fall of 2015. I was contacted by Stacy Ritter from the Online Sales Dept at Spencer Chevrolet. She was very helpful and understood that I was just shopping for the time being. She was not pushy and offered to follow up with me in a month or so. After having several similar conversations with other dealerships around the same time, Spencer was the only one that kept in touch with me and would inform me of any financial offers they had at the time. To me this speaks volumes to your customer service and how much you care about your customers experience. This all led me to contacting your online sales dept on Feb 9th 2016, when I was ready to start seriously shopping. I dealt with a Nicole via your online chat service. She had suggested that I stop into the dealership with my car to have it evaluated for trade in value. She helped me to find a time that worked around my schedule. Upon entering the dealership showroom, I was greeted by Salesman- John Landosca. John made the entire experience so easy! After sitting at his desk, he began asking me what I was looking for. I told him that I was looking for a Crew Cab truck with 4WD. Either new or used was an option for me. Right away he got to work trying to find me a vehicle that would work for me. After some time researching and speaking with the Sales Manager, he found a vehicle that he thought would work for me. We took the truck out for a test drive. John was not at all pushy the whole time. Made the drive feel very comfortable! Once we got back into the dealership we began working on the financials. Needless to say, I drove home my 2016 Silverado! It was due largely in part to the total experience I had with your dealership from start to finish. Thank you again for your amazing service! I have already recommended you to friends and family.