Spencer Chevrolet

840 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

New 888-847-8925
Used 888-762-7680
Service 888-412-2954

Visit Spencer Chevrolet to check out our amazing deals and fantastic offers

THIS IS THE PLACE TO BUY YOUR CAR

by from Folsom, Pa. |

After shopping several weeks I found the car of my dreams. The staff at Spencer was great, they took the time necessary to explain everything, from the operation of all the electronic devices to the paperwork. They couldn't have made it any better. I was referred by a friend who also bought their car at Spencer. I was introduced to the service department and the parts department. Everyone was extremely helpful and nice. They really exceeded my expectations. Great job guys, and gals. It's nice to see women in the business.

Good car, good price, good service

by from Madison, WI |

If I have to complain one thing about the dealer, it is: Spencer Chevrolet doesn't have an outlet at my living area. Of course, I can't blame anyone for that. Overall, I had great experience with this dealer. I was looking for a Yellow (yes, must be Yellow) Beetle which was made between the year 2006 to 2010. I found this one from cars.com (Google search indeed) at the right price that I could afford. I did not have any experience about purchasing a car over the internet, and I got their GUIDE about what needs to get done. Though I had to go to PA, which is 1,000 miles away from my home just to get my "baby", I think it is worth it. The sale woman picked me and my dad up at the airport and all of what I had to do was to prepare insurance, pay for and wait. The price of this baby somewhere could be cheaper because I saw several of them, but that is just "you got what you paid for". After 15 hours driving, I was home safely and it was still in good shape. This review was done only after 2 days of purchasing. I just want to say that I love my new baby and I think it was a great buy.

Sold me a lemon!

by from New castle, Delaware |

I purchased a used cobalt form them. I had nothing but trouble with the car. I asked them if they could do something about the car, and the sales manger told me " you should just take it to another dealer and trade it in." He then hung up the phone on me. They are not your friend in the business, they are very unprofessional and do not stand be hide their cars. Beware what you buy from them.

Spencer Chevrolet responded to this review

September 11, 2013

I am sorry you had a bad experience and I can assure you that this is not how we conduct our business. I have made my service manager aware of the situation and he is prepared to help resolve your issue. Sorry again for the inconvenience

Not well treated, self-financers, be prepared.

by from Reading, PA |

Went to look at a 2010 GTI at Spencer. Drove over an hour and a half to get to the location. Of course, i did get there 90 minutes from closing, so i planned to at least be able to look at the car and test drive it to make sure it was what I was looking for. Explained to the saleswoman that i already had financing arranged and was approved, but was having issues getting residency verification, but that i wanted to look at the car. These folks seemed more interesting in getting me financed in-house so they could make money, and when their providers couldn't come through, and was coming in twice the rate I had through capital one, it seemed like they weren't interested in helping me out, much less let me see the car. So i traveled an hour to sit in their lobby for 45 minutes, and essentially felt like they weren't taking me seriously. Oh well, they lost what could have been an easy sale. Won't be returning.

Spencer Chevrolet responded to this review

August 29, 2013

Ed, as I recall we had to try to get you alternative financing because you could not verify your residence for Capital One (your financing source, not ours). As you may or may not know when dealing with last chance credit lenders they have to be able to verify everything before they release the funds, especially residence. Since you could not verify or provide proof of residence you did not have an approval. How it works is we have to collect the stipulations (proof of residence, etc.)required by YOUR lending source in order to get paid for the vehicle, since you did not have them you did not have an approval. I'm sorry we could not accommodate you. We were able to get you a approval, however you didn't have the necessay stipulations required.

Good guys, good service

by from Lansdowne PA |

A failed battery in the middle of a HEATWAVE! A call to Spencer, and they scheduled me right in and made me comfortable in their clean, friendly, and AIR CONDITIONED!!!! service area. An hour later I was on my way back home. Whether for an oil change or a repair, I've always received courteous attention and complete explanations of all work. Definitely several cuts above our previous car dealership in all respects. Glad they came to Springfield PA!

Great Experience

by from Holmes, PA |

I purchased a 2010 Chevy Equinox in January from John Bradley. What a great experience. He was professional, friendly, and made the whole process of buying a car much less stressful than it otherwise could have been. I was also very pleased with how I was treated by the service department. They too are professional and handled my problem to my satisfaction. I highly recommend the great folks at Spencer Chevrolet.

Friendly, Knowledgeable Service

by from Lansdowne, PA |

I have taken my Chevrolet here several times for routine service and repairs, and the service has been excellent every time. All of the staff are friendly, and the mechanics have done an excellent job of diagnosing and repairing issues. The best part is they don't try to sell you on a bunch of extra services you don't actually need just to increase the bill. Additional bonuses are a clean, comfortable waiting room with wi-fi and a free shuttle to take you home or wherever you need to go rather than wait for your vehicle.

Jeffrey Fishman is the best ever!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

After being to 2 other dealerships and being turned down because of my not so great credit, I received a postcard in the mail for Spencer Chevrolet. I scheduled an appointment online and about a half hour later received a call from Jeff. I could already tell by the phone call this was going to be a completely different experience then the previous dealerships! When I arrived at Spencer Chevrolet I was automatically greeted by a polite female and taken over to Jeff. Right from the start of our appointment I could already tell it was going to end well. During the process, Jeff explained everything to me, step by step, which made me feel very comfortable. I could honestly say I was treated like family the whole entire time, from my arrival to the time I drove away in my new car :) I am so happy with my purchase and so happy to have purchased it from such a great dealership! Thanks to Jeff and Fred for making my dream come true! You guys & everyone else in the Spencer Chevrolet family are fantastic! Keep up the good work.

A+++ Service!

by from Ridley |

I purchased a 2012 Camaro last May.. The service was GREAT! Desiree was a huge help in finding the best fit for me... I will 100% recommend Spencer Chevrolet to anyone I know. A+++++ -Eric

Great hassle free car purchase

by from Springfield PA |

I recently purchased a Chevy Cruz from John Bradley at Spencer Chevrolet and I really enjoyed a professional and hassle free purchase. John was very polite, knowledgeable, and informative while without ever being overzealous or pressuring. It was a very friendly and easy experience that I?m happy to give a positive review on

Great experience from beginning to end!

by from Brookhaven, PA |

My entire experience was great at Spencer Chevrolet! Jeff treated me with respect and didn't try to pressure me at all. The entire staff was polite and caring and it made the whole process a breeze! I felt like a part of the family there! I look forward to all future services and purchased there!