Spencer Chevrolet

840 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

New 888-847-8925
Used 888-762-7680
Service 888-412-2954

Visit Spencer Chevrolet to check out our amazing deals and fantastic offers

THIS IS THE PLACE TO BUY YOUR CAR

by from Folsom, Pa. |

After shopping several weeks I found the car of my dreams. The staff at Spencer was great, they took the time necessary to explain everything, from the operation of all the electronic devices to the paperwork. They couldn't have made it any better. I was referred by a friend who also bought their car at Spencer. I was introduced to the service department and the parts department. Everyone was extremely helpful and nice. They really exceeded my expectations. Great job guys, and gals. It's nice to see women in the business.

William B.

by from Media, PA |

Best car buying experience ever. My wife and I love our new Equinox. Could not have been a better experience. We felt like part of the family. Our salesperson, Jeff Fishman was awesome. He put us in the exact vehicle we wanted. The sales manager, Fred (we forget his last name) worked hard to get us to the payment we needed despite owing way too much on the Ram we traded. He acted like he was buying the vehicle for himself and needed to get the lowest payment possible. Trust us, you will be treated like family. I am so glad to finally find a local Chevy dealer like this with such integrity. Spencer has customers for life with our family.

Terrible sales experience

by from Ridley park |

What a horrific experience, the salesperson was courteous and friendly. The manager was ignorant, and arrogant. I wouldn't buy a car there if it was half price. He treated his salespeople the same way, lousy. I ended up going to one of their competitors and bought a car there. Spencer is not worth the time.

Wonderful Experience with Trade-In

by from Philadelphia, PA. |

Today I traded in my 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LS for a Used 2011 Chevrolet Impala LT. I met with salesman Steve Foersch and what a great salesman he was. Very courteous, professional, but also humbling and personable. He was is no way pushy and helped me purchase the car I was looking with an extended warranty (which are costly), and worked with his colleague to help keep me within my monthly payment range. I would recommend not only visiting Spencer Chevrolet but working with Mr. Foesrch as a salesman as he made what can sometimes be an unpleasant experience, a great one. Spencer Chevrolet is lucky to have him on their team.

Amazing service, amazing people!!!!

by from Ardmore, Pa |

My experience at Spencer Chevrolet was absolutely amazing! It is there that we were able to purchase our first brand new car with the help of a salesman named Steve Foersch who was incredible and did an incredible job of helping us get the car we needed! The other employees that we had to interact with in order to finish the purchase of our new vehicle had excellent customer service skills as well and really helped us through our new car purchase experience! I would highly recommend Spencer Chevrolet to all my family and friends and in fact have recommended them already!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Swedesboro N J |

I won my 2015 Camaro on the Price is Right this year it was sold by another dealer in California but was delivered by Spencer Chevrolet in Springfield Pa. I must say my experience with my sales rep Desiree Clayton was second to none She delivered my car with all information told to me courteously and promptly. I highly recommend her and this dealership

Never go here

by from Drexel hill pa |

Never go here for service. They had my car for 8 days for a minor repair. They said the parts were on order. They are liars and there service is terrible.

Terrible Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I went to Spencer Chevrolet because I had a part recalled on my car. They scheduled an appointment for me a week later. They replaced the recalled part and everything was fine - until I found that they had broken the tube dispensing my windshield washer fluid. I called Kyle and told him about the situation. A once friendly man was now very rude and very hostile toward me. He told me I'd have to pay for the repair, even though it was working before they worked on my car and then broken after they had worked on my car. I went through with this because I needed to have the part fixed. While they were servicing my car they got grease all over the driver side floor mat in my car. I will never go to Spencer Chevrolet again and am very disappointed by the service.

Inconsiderate, to say it mildly

by from Ogdensburg, NJ |

I made an appointment with Stacy to see a used vehicle. I made it clear that I was driving 3 hours to see this truck. When I arrived, Stacy told me with a smug smile that she had sold the truck earlier that day. I know there are no guarantees when buying a used vehicle, but since she had my contact information and knew I was coming a long way, I think a phone call was warranted. Needless to say, I will never deal with Spencer again.

Nothing really bad, or really good

by from Media, PA |

The staff was polite and accommodating for my visit but I found the sales process to be sub-par. I am in sales for over 20 years and when I asked direct questions I got evasive answers. They went for the "how much do you want to spend per month" tactic and that's really insulting. Everyone wants to spend as little as possible, RIGHT? I want the car I want and you should work on the best deal you can, assume that I have another dealer in the wings I am talking with as well. Cars are a commodity and a salesperson should not let the prospect leave without really hammering out something very attractive to get them to call back. I didn't feel that I was given a deal by Spencer, just a "monthly price" to hide how much I would actually be spending.

WHO SAID BUYING A NEW CAR ISNT FUN??

by from Glenolden, PA |

These guys take you under their wings the moment you step foot in the door. Not only you leave with a vehicle at a great bargain, (that's a given here) but you leave with new friends forever. Pat and Steve are compared to Batman and Robin as the best one-two punch in the business!