Mastria Buick GMC Cadillac Mazda

Service 888-241-8744

Shop Mastria and Be a Master of Savings

Honest & friendly

by from Pembroke, Ma |

I'm very pleased with my experience at Mastria gmc mark the salesman was very helpful and I was very impressed when they asked me if I wanted to take the truck, extended roadtest by let me take the truck home overnight and check all the features out and bring it back at the end of the next business day that was a tremendous help then let me decide if I was going to buy or not I can't believe they let me do that and I'm very pleased with their help I would recommend this dealership to anybody who is looking to buy a GMC . I did buy 2014 GMC Sierra.

April 14, 2014

Thank you for the response Mark. We are here to make the process of attaining your ideal vehicle simple. Happy to hear you were able to take the car home and really make sure it was the one you were interested in. The GMC Sierra is an awesome vehicle. Happy Driving!

Great service even before I bought my new mazda

by from Fall river |

Every time I go for an oil change I look at the new cars , this last oil change I caved and purchased a new vehicle . I traded in a mazda cx7 for the cx 5. Great purchase and the salesman Sam was excellent and not pushy like other salesman . Also adl who works at the service desk is excellent always smiling and very helpful. And he always remembers my name when I go in. Some people don't remember you even when you buy a car from them. Lol great experience will trade my new car in here in the future when the time comes. This is my third mazda.

March 8, 2014

This is great to hear Tracy. Happy to hear your experience was awesome. If you need anything in the meantime, feel free to let us know. Enjoy your new car. Happy Driving!

Buying experience

by from Wrentham ma |

Purchased a 2012 Nissan Altima from Evan at Mastria Nissan and was referred to him by my nephew Scott Fuoco who is a salesman for Mastria gmc service at both dealerships were excellent. Since then have had service for oil change and also a problem with my tire rim after hitting a pot hole service was exceptionally courteous and prompt . My experience was the best. Alice Lynch

March 1, 2014

Alice, Thank you for the kind words. We are pleased to hear your experience was great. Let us know if you, your family or friends need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!

GMC ALL TERRAIN

by from Taunton, MA |

Mark Person overall is great salesperson, he was very easy to deal with and made the buying experience simple and not overwhelming. Salespeople have a reputation of being so called piranhas once someone steps foot into an establishment but Mark was very pleasant. His knowledge of the product helped with all of the questions I had and I left very satisfied. Thank you Mark for a great buying experience!

March 1, 2014

Ty, Thank you for the kind words. Mark is on his one of our top pros. We are pleased to hear he, along with our team has fostered an excellent experience. Feel free to let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!

I bought my new Mazda 3 and just love it.

by from North Easton, MA |

I did my research on the internet and spoke to several dealers before choosing which cars I wanted to check out. I went there to drive the car I had looked at online and via email from the dealership but didn't like it that much. Bob Mckenna was my salesman and asked me questions to determine what I was looking for in a car. He was very helpful directing me to other cars that were a better fit and I found the right car. The process of negotiating a good deal, including a fair price for my trade in was painless. And when I went back to have some options installed Bob continued to go out of his way to arrange transportation for me on a Very busy Saturday. He answered all my questions and there was no pressure at all. I will buy my next car from him when the time comes.

February 26, 2014

Darlene we are happy to hear your experience was well. We strive for excellent customer service. Very happy to hear Bob was attentive with your needs and if anything further is needed, we'll be more than happy to help. Happy driving!

Mastria gmc review

by from Somerset Massachusetts |

Facility was great. Our salesperson Mark Pearson was very hospitable! We will come back again. I probably could have gotten them lower on the price but very pleased with the service!

February 19, 2014

Mark is an awesome team member. He is one of our top professionals. Very happy to hear your experience was great. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!

My CX-5

by from Brockton, MA |

Jimmy was fantastic. Great salesperson and very knowledgable.

February 19, 2014

Chad, thank you for the feedback. Jimmy is an excellent team member and is one of our Mazda specialists. We are happy you had a great experience. Let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!

Great sales people

by from Pawtucket RI |

I didn't get to buy it from them but the sales people were very professional and nice. Def. recommend ir

February 19, 2014

Peterson, thank you for the kind words. We strive on product knowledge and customer service and am happy to hear your experience was enjoyable. Good with the new vehicle and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

2014 Mazda CX-5

by from Brockton, MA |

Jimmy Vibert was extremely hospitable and helpful. He was attentive and knowledgable of the product. In our case, the CX-5. The buying process was long and drawn out awaiting the arrival of our order, but ultimately the wait was worth it. I will refer any business that I can to Jimmy and the Mastria Mazda family. Continue to do business the way that you are, we appreciated it.

February 19, 2014

Thank you Robert for the kind words. Jimmy is an awesome team mate and is one of our Mazda specialists. We appreciate the patience and are happy your experience was a successful one. Happy driving!

Mazda cx-5

by from Somerset, ma |

My sales guy was Jimmy Vibert at Mastria Mazda. Right from the beginning Jimmy was kind and personable. He led my boyfriend and I right into my new Mazda cx-5 I ended up purchasing. He went above and beyond from all aspects of the car buying experience (which we all know can be awful.) Before we left the dealership he introduced me to the service crew and also made me my first appointment! Jimmy ran through the biggest changes in my new vehicle from my old one which was very helpful since I went from an Altima to an SUV. I will be recommending family and friends to come check out Mastria Mazda and ask for my friend Jimmy!

December 21, 2013

Katie, thank for the great feedback. We are here to assist in any way possible and are happy you were able to get the full Mastria Experience. Jimmy is a knowledgeable team member committed to making any customer feel right at home. Please let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!