Mastria Buick GMC Cadillac Mazda

1525 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767

New 866-349-9773
Used 866-683-2361
Service 866-396-8963

Mastria Auto. Mastria Smart.

Mastria Mazda best possible car buying experience

by from Waltham MA |

We made a 50 mile drive with our one year old daughter to buy a car from Mastria Mazda. it was so worth it!! Alex Chaput of Mastria Mazda was an excellent sales person. My husband is 6'7" and doesn't fit in many cars. He showed us multiple cars of multiple makes and models patiently moving cars and going on five test drives with us! We took our one year old daughter with us car shopping and he went out of his way to make sure she was taken care of as well. Mastria Mazda was the third dealership we visited the weekend we bought our car and by far the most accommodating. We went to one toyota dealership that decided our process of having to sit in different models wasn't worth their time and told us to come back after we had done our research?! We did do our research but sitting in a car and seeing if my very tall husband's head hits the roof or legs fit under the wheel is necessary! We originally went to see a used Mazda 3 but it was sold 20mins before we arrived. We ended up getting a 2012 Hyundai Elantra and the manager Steve worked with Alex to give us a terrific price. The price was better than all other dealerships with similar cars within a 100 mile radius!!! This was after we spent hours trying to find "the right fit" car. Additionally as they are a Mazda dealership and not a Hyundai dealership and the front floor mats to the used car got misplaced, they gave us money to buy new ones and also gave us money to have another key made all in addition to giving us an unbelievable price?!!! We have been telling all of our friends about our experience Mastria Mazda. If you are a tall person you know how hard it can be to find a car. Please don't go anywhere else! The people at Mastria Mazda will take really good care of you. Five stars on all counts!!!!

July 23, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review! It is unfortunate you had those experiences at other dealerships but we are very happy we were able to show you the Mastria difference. Alex is so happy he was able to help you and your husband (and daughter!) into a new vehicle that fits your needs (literally!). If you need anything else in the future please let us know but, in the mean time, enjoy your new vehicle :)

Maestros Mazda

by from Westport, MA |

Excellent car buying experience. Our dealer Dereck was very helpful and very knowledgeable in the vehicles. He was able to find us the perfect vehicle for our family at an outstanding price. I felt Dereck was very honest with us and made our car buying experience a great one!!! Even my husband who would rather go to the dentist then buy a new car had only good things to say about Dereck and the car buying experience. I also loved the kids room which kept my 3 year old occupied the whole time making it much easier for my husband and I to purchase our vehicle. The room has a full glass wall so we were able to watch him the entire time while going over paperwork.

Great service!

by from Westport, MA |

We had come from another dealership and were met by Alex. He was great, he introduced himself and let us look around and take our time. It was great to not be pressured to buy a car. Because of this approach we put a deposit down that day and now we have a brand new CX5! Thank you!!

Great place to buy a car

by from Raynham ma |

We has a wonderful experience when buying our Mazda cx5. Nick was very helpful and made buying a new car much easier. He went above and beyond to help with all my requests!

August 14, 2015

Amanda, thank you for the review! Nick was very happy he was able to get you into your CX-5. If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out but, in the meantime, happy driving!

Great overall experience

by from Fall River, Ma. |

Had a great car buying experience at Mastria. The process was quick, easy, and stress free. Would definitely recomend checking out Mastria when buying your next car!

August 14, 2015

Thank you Anthony for the kind words! We truly appreciate your recommendation and please know we are here whenever you need anything (:

Awesome salesman

by from Lakeville ms |

Everyone was awesome, I would buy a car here again with Jim! It just takes way to long to buy a car. We spent two different days there and it was just a very slow process.

July 25, 2015

Joe, we appreciate the feedback. We apologize for the long process, we tried our best to get you into your vehicle as quick as we could. However, Jim was happy he was able to help you out! If you need anything in the future, please let us know but in the meantime, enjoy your new vehicle!

sgallo

by from Raynham, Ma |

I would recommend Mastria Mazda especially Dereck Viveiros when purchasing a new Mazda. Dereck is knowledgeable and took his time explaining everything. Thank you for making my car shopping experience pleasurable.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Dereck is very happy he was able to help you out! We hope you are enjoying your new Mazda!

Awesome customer service!

by from Taunton ma |

This a multi purchase review. I have purchased several vehicles from the mastria motor group over the years and from a couple different lots. Their staff are always smiling and happy to help you with any questions, no matter how strange they seemed to be. My first vehicle from the Mazda family was the 2013 Mazda 3. Dereck Viveiros met me outside and we walked around the lot for a while trying to figure out what vehicle would be the best for my situation. Once we had decided to go for the Mazda 3 he sat me down and walked me thru the process, then he was off and running getting everything together for me. Unfortunately about three months from that purchase I was in a hit and run that totaled my car. Crazyness is all I can remember but once again Dereck Viveiros and Mark Striggles helped me jump into the Mazda 5 which was even better! They have put in many hours making sure that I was taken care of thru all of I and I can not wait to go back for my next car!

July 25, 2015

Thank you Tyler for the great review! We are sorry you were involved in that accident but we are happy we were able to get you into the Mazda 5 quickly! Mark & Dereck are so happy they were able to help you out again. Enjoy your new vehicle and please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything else (:

Great experience from start to finish.

by from Taunton, MA |

I went in to Mastria with my boyfriend who needed to have his car looked at, I did NOT go there looking to purchase a car at all. I have always loved the Buick Enclave, thought owning one was a far off dream. Dave McAvay and, Mario Ferreira, indulged my whim to look at one, listen as I explained the history of poor car purchasing choices I had made, and neither one seemed phased by the negative situation I was in with my current car. Today I am the excited, thrilled, overjoyed owner of. Buick Enclave, and I owe it all to the great people at Mastria. Thank you for making this the Best decision , the easiest decision, and all dealerships are NOT alike...Mastria you are the Best.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for sharing your story and the kind words! I know that Dave and Mario were very happy that they were able to get you into your new Buick - they knew how much it meant to you! We really couldn't be happier for you! Happy driving! (:

new 2015 buick

by from randolph,ma |

I was very happy with the help i received from chris murray.He was very polite,very professional and knowledgeable .He really does a great job! MY new Buick verano was ready when promised and Chris took time to go over all the cars features.

June 8, 2015

Chris was so happy to hear about your review! We thank you so much for the kind words, Jayne, and we are very happy knowing you love your new Verano! Please feel to reach out if you need anything else in the future!

Great service

by from Attleboro |

I had an excellent experience with the Mazda dealership. My salesman Alex Chaput was very nice and walked me through everything and took care of everything for me. I would absolutely recommend this dealer to anyone. Thanks for everything. Hope to do business with them in the future.

June 8, 2015

Brian, thank you for the great review! Alex is happy he was able to help you into your new vehicle and was happy to read this review! We truly appreciate your recommendations and we look forward to doing business with you as well in the future!