Mastria Buick GMC Cadillac Mazda

1525 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767

New 866-349-9773
Used 866-683-2361
Service 866-396-8963

Mastria Auto. Mastria Smart.

Extraordinary experience

by from Somerset, Massachusetts |

Buying my new car at Mastria was truly a wonderful experience! After having less than enjoyable visits to several other dealerships, I conceded to the fact that this is what it must be like to buy a car. Was I wrong! The minute my husband and I entered the Mastria showroom, we could see and feel the difference. We were warmly greeted and promptly introduced to our salesman, Mario. Mario intently listened to our needs and offered several suggestions. We test drove many cars and asked a ton of questions before we chose our Buick Lacrosse. Throughout the process Mario was always patient, kind and courteous. Steve in the finance department went above and beyond in trying to find us a competitive interest rate. It is without reservation that I highly recommend the Mastria Dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car!

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Here at Mastria we provide a no-pressure environment and try to make your buying experience as easy as possible. Mario and Steve are great and we are glad they could help you out. Enjoy your new Buick and please don't hesitate to contact us for any future needs!

Great service

by from Attleboro |

I had an excellent experience with the Mazda dealership. My salesman Alex Chaput was very nice and walked me through everything and took care of everything for me. I would absolutely recommend this dealer to anyone. Thanks for everything. Hope to do business with them in the future.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from New Bedford |

Wasn't sure if I was going to get approved, but Dereck Vivieros and his team made it happen! Great customer service from start to finish. Dereck picked the perfect vehicle based on our likes and wants. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in purchasing a car.

April 22, 2015

Thank you LJones for this great review! Dereck is one of our best here and is extremely happy he was able to help you out. We appreciate your recommendation immensely and if you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Happy driving! :)

Great customer service

by from MIddleboro, MA |

Overall great experience. Ethan provided a high level of customer service. He was professional and polite. I would recommend my friends and family to Mastria Mazda.

April 22, 2015

Thank you Stacey for the kind words! Ethan is so happy he was able to help you out! We truly appreciate the recommendation and if you need anything in the future please feel free to contact us.

Continued Excellence!

by from Taunton, MA |

This was our second transaction with Mastria Mazda in Raynham! Undoubtedly, I'm sure we'll return in the future! Manny was really helpful during out trade-in process and was eager to help find the best new car for us! We've been very happy with the service that this dealership provides and never feel hustled or pressured! That makes a world of difference!!

March 30, 2015

Thank you CJ for this great review! Manny was so happy he was able to help you out! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you ever need anything.

2nd time buying a vehicle here

by from Plymouth Massachusetts |

Mario worked his buttocks off. I'm enjoying my new vehicle and look forward to purchasing a 3rd vehicle from Mastria when the time is right.

March 18, 2015

Thank you Shannon for this great review! Mario is great and is very happy he was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing in the future but in the mean time, enjoy your new vehicle!

Excellent experience

by from New Bedford, MA |

I was recently at mastria to lease a GMC Acadia. I had a great experience. Mario our salesperson answered all questions we had, and we had a few being the first time we were leasing a vehicle. Everyone was warm and inviting at the dealership and really willing to work with their customers.

March 5, 2015

Thank you Katie for the great review. We were just wondering if there was anything that we could improve on given that this review was only a three-star review? It sounds like you had a wonderful experience and Mario is very happy he was able to help you out! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any future needs! We are always here to help (:

Fantastic experience

by from Raynham, Ma |

I am a returning mazda customer. Mastria truly is a exceptional dealership. The entire staff is always so friendly! Our sales person jon was fabulous. He took his time and explained everything. I absolutely love my new car!! I am definitely returning again and I will most definitely recommend this dealership! Great job mastria!

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the great review Melissa! We appreciate your loyalty immensely and we are so happy Jon was able to help you out! Please feel free to contact us if you need anything in the future!

Great experience!

by from Bridgewater, Ma |

Overall I had a great experience at Mastria Mazda in Raynham. My sales person Justin was great and the staff were all outstanding. I suggest everyone shop here!

New car experience

by from Fall River, Ma |

This was my first "new car" buying experience. Dereck was the biggest help and very knowledgeable on all aspects of the business. I plan on recommending anyone looking for a vehicle to go see him!

February 2, 2015

Thank you Keith for your great review! Dereck is so happy he could help you get into your new Mazda and thanks you for this great review as well! Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future needs. Happy driving!

great dealership

by from fall river ma |

They had exactly what I was looking for no pressure from beginning to end .

February 2, 2015

Thanks for the review Rick! We make the buying process as easy and stress-free as possible - no gimmicks! Please feel free to contact us in the future if you ever need anything!