Mastria Buick GMC Cadillac Mazda

Service 866-396-8963

Shop Mastria and Be a Master of Savings

Best car buying experience

by from Wrentham ma |

We had a wonderful experience here showed us what we wanted no pressures fiendly and to the point we will be returning for are next car purchase

June 24, 2014

Thank you Edward. Our customers love our no pressure sales experience. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

No nonsense or wasted time

by from Assonet Ma |

The vehicle was found with all my options And then a deal was made and I was a very satisfied customer. Ron the service manager was very professional And honest. Jim my salesman was a great help Start to finish. All the team at Mastria was perfect. Will return for another purchase. Brian Machado.

Bob and Chris were great!

by from Mansfield,MA |

I had the best car buying experience at this dealer! Bob and Chris made sure that I got my car in the short timeframe I had. It was a very fast turnover from when I saw my car to when I was able to take it home. All of the repairs that needed to be done came out perfectly and my car looks pristine. I felt as though they both wanted me to get the best for my money. Not once did I feel as though they were being pushy or in my face like a lot of other dealers. I would absolutely come back here for future purchases as well as recommend this dealership to others.

July 1, 2014

Our team at Mazda pride themselves on customer service. So happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for your business!

Mark and Bob were great!

by from Taunton MA |

My credit was not so good an Bob and Mark had so much patience with me. Bob ran all over the place tryin to find a car I could afford while still meeting my long list I wants and needs. Mark spent the entire day fighting with banks to approve me. I owe a lot I these guys, because with a baby on the way, I now have a safe and reliable car to call my own. Thanks guys your the best my family appreciates it.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for the kind feedback. We are here to help anyone in need for a vehicle. We'll continue to be here if you need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!

Love My 2014 Mazda CX-5

by from Bridgewater, MA |

I had the pleasure of working with Kenneth Jewkes as my salesperson. He was honest and friendly and a great person to work with. The best!! I highly recommend Mastria Mazda for your next lease or purchase. Thank you Mastria for a job well done!

May 12, 2014

Diane, Kenneth is a solid team member. We pride ourselves to putting the customer first and sharing the most information possible on our vehicles. Happy to hear your experience was great. Happy Driving!

Love My 2014 Mazda CX-5

by from Bridgewater, MA |

Terrific New Car Buying Experience

by from Stoughton, MA |

Salesmen asked a few simple questions and next thing I was looking at my BUICK dream car. My previous research on different web sites helped speed up the process. The test drive helped me choose the perfect color and model that fits my needs. The Salesmen showed me how to use all the new features on 2014 car. The negotiating of price and trade in went smoother than my earlier purchases at other dealers. The whole process was a great experience. I was so happy leaving same day with my new car! Best part -- all the paperwork and registration was done by dealership. You must visit them to buy your next car! Have been using their service department for many years and they are very reliable.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for the awesome update. our team is geared to provide the most knowledge to our customers. Happy to hear your experience was great. Feel free to let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!

Repeat customer!!

by from Lakeville, Ma |

I am a returning customer because of the attention and service we received from this dealership during the last car purchase. My previous salesman, Bill, has since retired and we were given Paul Oliveira in his place. Paul is professional, kind and eager to assist you in meeting your needs. He takes great pride in his work and you can see that immediately upon meeting him. We will be back again for the next one. This was once again a wonderful and hassle free experience for us! Thank you! I love my new car!!

May 12, 2014

Kelly, we appreciate the follow up. Paul is an excellent team member. We are here to help in any way. Happy Driving!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Rochester, ma |

I always dread having to buy a new car, but the experience I had with salesman Scott Fuoco changed that for me, and I will honestly never buy a car anywhere else. Steve Odonnell in the finance department also made me feel the highest level of comfort. I never once felt that I was being taken advantage of and I have already recommended Scott to friends and family! Thanks again!

May 12, 2014

Thank you Rachel for the feedback. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Very happy to hear your experience with Scott and Steve was superb. We are here if you need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!

Honest & friendly

by from Pembroke, Ma |

I'm very pleased with my experience at Mastria gmc mark the salesman was very helpful and I was very impressed when they asked me if I wanted to take the truck, extended roadtest by let me take the truck home overnight and check all the features out and bring it back at the end of the next business day that was a tremendous help then let me decide if I was going to buy or not I can't believe they let me do that and I'm very pleased with their help I would recommend this dealership to anybody who is looking to buy a GMC . I did buy 2014 GMC Sierra.

April 14, 2014

Thank you for the response Mark. We are here to make the process of attaining your ideal vehicle simple. Happy to hear you were able to take the car home and really make sure it was the one you were interested in. The GMC Sierra is an awesome vehicle. Happy Driving!

Great service even before I bought my new mazda

by from Fall river |

Every time I go for an oil change I look at the new cars , this last oil change I caved and purchased a new vehicle . I traded in a mazda cx7 for the cx 5. Great purchase and the salesman Sam was excellent and not pushy like other salesman . Also adl who works at the service desk is excellent always smiling and very helpful. And he always remembers my name when I go in. Some people don't remember you even when you buy a car from them. Lol great experience will trade my new car in here in the future when the time comes. This is my third mazda.

March 8, 2014

This is great to hear Tracy. Happy to hear your experience was awesome. If you need anything in the meantime, feel free to let us know. Enjoy your new car. Happy Driving!