Lumberton Kia

Used 877-639-8542
Service 877-639-8542

Great dealership

by from Fairmont nc |

I would recommend lumberton Kia to anyone they helped me a lot I bought a car on sept 26 2014 2 days ago I had no credit or license and barely a down payment I got to test drive my car and check it out from head to toe they even put gas in it and did a detail on it I don't know what problems everybody else had but my experience was great thanks Tina fields for putting me in my new Kia soul you guys were great

Car buyers please read.

by from Fort bragg |

This dealership is a serious joke. Staff is filled with complete liars from so called "sales manager" down to "sales reps". I know dealerships have money hungry employees but this special group in particular will tell you anything you want to hear to put you in a car that probably has something wrong with it. Me and my wife were in the process of buying a new vehicle. First day went somewhat of smooth I told them I came in to put no money down and they smiled and said that's no problem, I left with with a car and came back the next day because they stated were going to find you a cheaper rate. Upon returning the sales shark comes to me and says now we need you to put 1300 down so against my better judgment I say ok to it and gather the money, after 3 hours of sitting around he comes back yet again and says they are unable to do the deal because my wife had no license, and she signed as well. We clearly stated to him my wife does not have a license multiple times before putting out names down and he kept on saying it's no problem. At the last minute wasting my time and telling us he can't make the deal I talk to another so called "manager" all she did was make an excuse for him... That's a joke .... So now that me and my wife drove this car back to the dealership that this horrible sales person renege on everything he told us it left us stuck at the dealership. If you have money for a new car I'm telling you don't waste your time do go through this headache head to a good dealership were customer service and satisfaction are their morals, I'm military and I strongly aid my fellow service members do not go here find else where. From new privates to a colonel do not waste your time here.

Ridiculous All Around

by from a town, nc |

Worst car buying experience ever. If you want to buy a filthy brand new car with ripped carpeting for a mediocre price with a maximum amount of hassle and discomfort and then have your follow up emails and phone calls go unanswered for days or weeks on end, then this is the place for you! Otherwise, I'd strongly suggest taking your money and time elsewhere. They have an F rating with the BBB for a reason and it shows for sure! There isn't enough profanity available to make me feel better when describing my purchase experience with these wannabe hustlers. Lesson learned. I seriously recommend that you go elsewhere to do your car shopping.

dissapointed buyer

by from FAYETTEVILLE N.C |

BUYER BEWARE..I WALKED INTO THIS DEALERSHIP AND I KNEW I HAD COME TOO THE WRONG PLACE..THERE WAS A MAN YELLING IN THE SHOW ROOM ABOUT A CAR HE HAD BOUGHT AND WAS ALREADY BROKE DOWN...BEFORE I COULD LEAVE AND YOUNG SALES MAN ASKED HOW HE COULD HELP US..I WAS ALREADY THERE SO WHY NOT GIVE IT A SHOT...I ASKED THE PRICE OF A NEW KIA AND A PREOWNED KIA..THE YOUNG MAN SAID THE PRICE IS ON THE WINDOW OF THE NEW ONE...AND COULD NEVER GET A STRIGHT UP PRICE ONE THE USED ONE..I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE WAY I WAS TREATED...ALL THE MAN KEEP ASKING ME FOR WAS MY SS NUMBER AND MY DATE OF BIRTH..I TOLD HIM I DIDNT NEED TOO GIVE HIME THAT INFO...MAKE A VERY LONG STORY SHORT...DONT GO THERE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BOUGHT MY NEW KIA AT LEITH IN FAYETTEVILLE...

NOT HAPPY

by from Fayetteville,NC |

My husband and I went down there,decided to get the car. After we get it home,we find a soaked passenger seat,floor,paperwork where they charged US ,$800 more than the previous person,scraped passenger side and sideview needed replaced. Ooooohhhhh they couldn't replace the sideview,it was too expensive. My husband took it back within the 3 days.Told them,keep it or fix it. So,they fixed it. They gave us 1 key. No remote. Later they admitted to LOSING the original ones,and had 1 key made. THANKS GUYS!! Going to cost $200 or more for remotes and another key. Our salesman,by our income thinks we are made of money. If he would like to take over our bills, we WILL be. I am NOT impressed with them,and would NEVER recommend them to our friends. I make a point of telling them about all this. SAD,SAD,SAD!!!!

Bought a SUV

by from Fayetteville nc |

I came in to look around and the sales rep showed me a nice SUV that I considered a good deal so I purchased the vehicle.

Sales

by from St. Pauls, NC 28384 |

We were very pleased with Angie in the parts department. Derrika Jones/Receptionist, Jamie Bowers in Finance and Chris Mclaurin Sales Manager. Chuck Ianotti was very entertaining. We were extremely disappointed in the Professionalism of Handy Stevens. Thanks Chris for taking the time to make things right.

Great Service

by from Fayetteville NC |

Great dealership great sales department thanks Stephen Jackson

October 22, 2012

Thank- you very much for the great review!! If you need anything please let us know!

Best buying experience I've ever had!

by from Clinton, NC |

I called in because of a radio commercial I had heard. The sales rep that answered the call was very knowledgeable about the promotion I was calling about. Long story short I bought the vehicle that I wanted and they took care of my mortgage payments for 2 months as agreed. Never had a better buying experience. Thanks Chuck and Stephen, you guys rock!!

September 30, 2012

Thank you Chris for your business! I look forward to assisting you with any future transactions! Sincerely, Stephen Jackson Internet Sales Manager Lumberton Mazda Kia!

great facility, very nice staff.

by from Hope Mills,N.C |

I heard about Lummberton Mazda/Kia on the radio and t.v. I heard that they had a reputation as a good place to start auto shopping.I called Steven Jackson from my home in Hope Mills,NC AND asked would he help me. We an appointment for the following day.He assisted me to find a vehicle with good features and within my budget and pleasing to the eye as well.He was very knowledgable about the vehicle and it's features and did a great job taken care of my needs.

September 20, 2012

Thank you for your 5 star Review Darryl, it was a pleasure assisting you. Sincerely, Stephen Jackson Internet Sales Manager