Luxury Motor Group LLC

Used 888-294-3440 Used888-294-3440

one of America's premier Wholesale dealerships

WOW! AWESOME PEOPLE/CARS/PRICES

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

Everyone I have come in contact with at this dealership was amazing. I found my white 2010 Corolla S with only 10k miles on it... in perfect condition, interior and exterior. I had been searching with dealerships all over Orlando who was just there to make a pretty $$. These people were very laid back and helped any way their assistance was needed. I have and will continue to refer family/friends/anyone I know that is looking for an amazing car for a perfect price. I looked up my car value in KBB and Luxury Motor Group LLC had it for almost $2,000 less than the suggested retail price... I have had my car for almost 6/mo now and it is still riding smoothly and I haven't ran into any issues. I waited so long to write a review in a case where it looked well but after a while of driving it, it would encounter some issues. This has not been the case at all. In fact, I have driven almost 6k already (which is a lot for not even 6 months yet) and I have had no issues what-so-ever. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :) I really appreciate everything you guys have done! Elisabeth

Great Service and friendly helpful people

by from Keysville, Fl |

They were up front about the car and showed and even read to us the carfax. we were encouraged to take it to our mechanic. When we realized we did not have the special wrench for the wheels, we took it to local dealer who could not help and local tire man wanted hourly for 4 hours work per wheel to get them off. went back to selling dealer and he did it in about 10 minutes time for no charge. i couldn't ask for more. Just remember to check the small things and details like that before you leave the lot if you live far away. the lot is difficult to navigate, so wear sturdy foot gear.

Bought Passat at Luxury Motor Group Orlando

by from Lakeland, Florida |

After car shopping over two months, I was tired and discouraged until I drove to Luxury Motor Group in Orlando. After viewing their website, which showed excellent prices, on many late model cars with low mileage and clean car faxes, I called Austin at Luxury, and asked him to hold a 2015 Passat for me for several hours. It had only 6,000 miles and a clean car fax. The price was almost four thousand dollars less then at other dealerships or even private sellers. Before I bought the car, I took it to a private mechanic for an inspection. They found two minor cosmetic issues like missing a small cap cover on the center of the hubcap, and a little scratch on the bottom of the bumper. Luxury fixed these issues free of charge and even added in a few extra perks at no charge. I could not be happier. I found that Luxury Motors is in the top twenty of buyers of used Volkswagens. It was very much worth the hour and a half drive over to Luxury, and wish that I had found them two months ago.

Wow!! Awesome service and sales

by from Orlando,Fl |

While looking for a car, i came across LMG on the web. I saw a vary nice BMW. I took the time to go and see it on a Sat. The dealership was busy but Chris took a few minuets to see what i was interested in. I told him and he made a copy of my DL lic and told me "to take a long ride and if i wanted to stop by a mechanic to look things over" that was ALL the sales pressure i encountered. The car was a dream!! The dealership was closed on Sun so i continued to shop for my future BMW. After driving 9 or 10 other used cars i realized that the one at LMG was "IT", all the others I drove we pure trash for tons of $$. I called Chris first thing Mon morning to tell him i wanted the black BMW, I took my lunch break to go and put some money down while i worked with my bank. The process took 10 min.. :) while there i was told that "someone just came in it buy that car" i thought "yea right, sales pitches" well low a behold some lady walked in while i was doing my paper work to look at it.. I wanted to take a quick drive again so Chris told me that he would go and get it. I stepped outside 1 min later and the car was brought up (not for me but for someone else trying to buy it).I was happy. No dealer mark ups or any funny stuff.. I went back on Sat to finish all my paperwork and pick up my car..DONE in 1 hr.. I purchased a 48 month bumper to bumper warranty for a few more $. I bought my car when it was cold so i never tested the A/C. The first warm day i found that i had no ac.. Can't have that in FL.. I called the dealership (knowing that i bought the car AS-IS) and spoke with Shay, he told me to bring it back whenever i can.. I showed up a few days later on lunch and met with Chris who promptly took my car back to the service dept. He returned with some not so good news about the ac. He explained that he would have to order the part and that i could leave my car and he would give me a loner. Nah, i wanted to drive and it was still cool out. Chris called me a few days later and told me that my part came in and to bring my car in when ever a good time was. I showed up and was given a new loner car to use while they replaced an ac line and detailed my car. A/C works great.. A month or so later when i was checking my tire air pressure i noticed that the rear tires were not rotating the right direction. Knowing that the previous owner had just had new tires and brakes done, I call a few tire shops to see if they would put the car on the lift and switch the tires. i was told $50-60 ( to just move the whole tire and rim to the other side!!!!). I called Luxury Motor Group to see if they could help. I spoke with Shay again and he told me to bring it down Sat morning. I did. My car was taken right back to service and the tires were flipped.. The guys at Luxury Motor Group go far and above of what they need to to make your buying experience the best and easiest along with after support even when they are not obligated to. I already have someone about to buy a car from them. I also was asked by a Fam member to find a car for them ( she lives in NY) i plan on finding her car at Luxury Motor Group.. Thanks Guys for all you have done

Great customer service

by from Palatka,Florida |

Great customer service.. the staff was very helpful.

Easy process, friendly service

by from Winter Haven, FL |

Friendly, efficient, and fairly priced. Admittedly the facilities aren't much to look at but they made the buying process easy and quick without a lot of unnecessary fluff.

Great Service and Great selection of Cars

by from Orlando, FL |

I came to this place because the variety of cars they have on the lot. I could not have found a better place to purchase a car. They are very knowledgeable, extremely friendly. Communication was great. Very impressed with professional sales staff, esp. Chris. He works very hard and you can tell he cares. The staff were efficient and helpful. Overall the dealership is top notch! The prices were great, laid back atmosphere, which means no haggling and pressure from the sales reps. It was the best car experience I?ve ever had. Their prices and promptness were good, their customer service is number one in my book. Would highly recommend them.

VERY SATISFIED CLIENT

by from Clermont Fl |

After doing a lot of research for a Jetta, Luxury Motor Group not only had the best price, but the staff made the purchase very easy, even calling us when the car came in on the lot. They had the car fax waiting for us to review. The car is in pristine condition,and it was 2000.00 less than other dearlerships. I would definitely recommend LMG to friends and family.

Above and Beyond

by from Valrico FL |

Bought a 2014 VW Passat with only 19,000 miles in excellent shape and still has some factory warranty left!. Lots of cars to choose from, came to look at one Passat and they had 4 or five, ended buying one I didn't even see online. They price there cars to sell! no haggle pricing and friendly, non pushy people. They show you a car fax on any vehicle they have. What makes them above and beyond is when I went to the local chase bank to sign the papers for my own financing and pick up the cashiers check I locked my keys in my car- must of been the excitment. I called them and they send someone to unlock it for me. Thanks Shay and the Gang at Luxury Motor group.

Friendly and helpful staff, great prices

by from Orlando, FL |

Bought a 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5S in Sept with a little over 12000 miles and promptly drove it over 8000 miles around the country with no issues. My credit union would only finance with regular car dealers (GM, Ford, etc.) but the salesperson helped me arrange alternate financing at the same rates and terms as my credit union. Got a great car at a very attractive price.