Luxury Motor Group LLC

Used 888-294-3440

one of America's premier Wholesale dealerships

WOW! AWESOME PEOPLE/CARS/PRICES

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

Everyone I have come in contact with at this dealership was amazing. I found my white 2010 Corolla S with only 10k miles on it... in perfect condition, interior and exterior. I had been searching with dealerships all over Orlando who was just there to make a pretty $$. These people were very laid back and helped any way their assistance was needed. I have and will continue to refer family/friends/anyone I know that is looking for an amazing car for a perfect price. I looked up my car value in KBB and Luxury Motor Group LLC had it for almost $2,000 less than the suggested retail price... I have had my car for almost 6/mo now and it is still riding smoothly and I haven't ran into any issues. I waited so long to write a review in a case where it looked well but after a while of driving it, it would encounter some issues. This has not been the case at all. In fact, I have driven almost 6k already (which is a lot for not even 6 months yet) and I have had no issues what-so-ever. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :) I really appreciate everything you guys have done! Elisabeth

Don't Trust them or their CarFax reports

by from Orlando, Florida |

The car I bought from Gerardo Restrepo on the strength of a CARFAX report which they say was clean. I asked Chris(Salesman) several times if the car had ever been in an accident. No was the answer. I was not from the area, and did not take the car to a mechanic. Wish I had done so. I found later that it had been in an accident and sustained frame/structural damage. It was announced at the dealer auction. They bought the car, and did not disclose this to me. They really push the AS IS purchase and Carfax report. Do yourself a favor, first insist on an AUTOCHECK report instead of Carfax. The other dealerships use Autocheck. When I used Autocheck, I found the structural damage. These guys are not honest businessmen. I hope they get put out of business someday so that they cannot take advantage of honest hardworking people who only want to buy a good used car at a fair price. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

An extremely pleasant car buying experience!

by from Winter Springs, FL |

Having spent the majority of my life in the automobile business, both wholesale (GM) and retail (Chrysler, Nissan), this experience with Luxury Motor Group was the most pleasant surprise. Courtesy before and after the sale and a "no pressure" purchase makes this a unique provider of quality "higher-end" almost new cars.

Great Car buying experience !

by from Ocala, FL |

Jerry and Chris were fantastic to work with. It's the first time I have purchased a vehicle and didn't feel pressured. There pricing puts them in a category by themselves. Their customer service is far beyond what one would expect based on the great deals they are making. If there is an issue, they make it right, no questions asked. They truly want happy returning customers, which I will definitely be one of those. Give these guys an opportunity to find your next vehicle. They work hard and offer a great alternative to the mega car dealerships. Thanks for the great car buying experience. I'll be back, when it comes time to consider another vehicle.

Best people you will ever meet

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought my used 2011 Toyota corolla from Luxury Motor Group a month ago and recently brought it back for the battery and a clog in my windshield wiper cleaner tube. I'd have to say, Chris and Jerry are just a couple of the people that know how to treat customers and know how to get the job done efficiently. I was probably out the door within 20 minutes. Thanks a lot, guys and keep up the good work!

Just do your homework

by from Gainesville, FL |

We went in pre-approved and purchased a car from Luxury Motor Group. We checked the car fax BEFORE purchasing and noted it had been in an accident. Chris tells you to go and get it checked out with a mechanic BEFORE purchasing. The car was in great condition (had been in just a fender bender) and had low mileage. It looked brand new. We noted that the tires were in bad shape and Chris threw on some new ones for us. He also made sure we had an oil change since we did not know when that was last done. Do your homework, make sure you get the car checked out before you purchase it, and you will not be sorry. Cars are crazy expensive nowadays and Chris gives you a good deal for what you get. It is a very laid back dealership but they will work with you.

Beware, If you knew what I know you will pass!

by from Michigan |

First, I would like to say that this was by far the worst car purchasing experience that I have ever had. I have bought several cars in my days and this experience was a nightmare, literally. I found this dealership online and after reading some of their reviews, some good and some bad, I said "I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and give them the opportunity to earn my business. Wrong move! Should have listen to the negative reviews because they were right. First, I called and spoke with a sale representative about a vehicle and he assured me that the vehicle was in A-1 condition and the price was non-negotiable . Later, I gets a call from a different sale representative who tells me that my initial offer for the vehicle would be accepted. Several days later as I was finalizing my arrangements to pick up the vehicle, I received a call from a sale representative stating that there was an mechanical issue founded with the vehicle and that he'll call me back later with more details. He called me back and assured me that the issue was simple and would be resolved by the time I arrived to pick the vehicle up. The next day I arrived at the dealership ready to purchase the vehicle only to discover that the mechanical issue that they claimed to have fix was not. When I questioned them about this issue, they assured me that the issue was repaired and that I had nothing to worry about. Against my better judgement, I purchased the vehicle anyway believing that the mechanical issue was repair but it didn't take long after getting the vehicle home that I realize that it wasn't. I couldn't believe that they had sold me a vehicle knowing that the vehicle had mechanical issues. So for the next several weeks, I had to continually call to try and resolve this issue with the dealership. In the end, I had to spend a thousand plus dollars on a vehicle that I should have just walked away from. This dealership lacks integrity when it comes to selling cars. Don't be fool by the appearance of the facilities, the vehicles in the showroom, and the competitive prices. Their vehicles are cleaned up on the outside but lack the same attention to detail under the hood. They purchase these vehicles from the auctions and advertise them for sale without even having them checked or serviced. Also, the process they use to transfer the title takes forever. Its been months and I have yet to receive my title. Do yourself a favor, if your looking for a quality used vehicle don't bother with Luxury Motors, you'll be sorry that you did, trust me. There are plenty of dealerships out there that exemplify integrity and professionalism than this dealership. Purchasing from this dealership is like playing Russian Roulette. Now you have been warned, so if you purchase a vehicle from Luxury Motors and get burn you have no one to blame but yourself!

Great Place to Buy a Vehicle From

by from Edgewater, FL |

I have had a lot of negative experiences looking for a vehicle to purchase. We found my vehicle online and called to see if it was still availabe. When they said yes, I was still skeptical because I lived over an hour away and the last time I had called to check on a vehicle, the dealership I was dealing with said it was there, when we got there, we saw it, but were told it was just sold. I called back to see if the vehicle was still available and they said it was! This dealership (Luxury Motor Group) was NOT that way. They offerred to hold it for 1 1/2 hours, which surprised me! We went, looked at it, test drove it, and bought it. They worked with me and were VERY easy to deal with. This was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. The next time, my search will start here!

The good and the bad - mostly good!

by from Tampa, Florida |

I had been shopping for an Altima Coupe and found the best prices at this dealership. Since the dealer is a two hour drive from me, I called and asked if someone could review the car with me over the phone (scratches, smell - wanted nonsmoker, etc.). Chris was very helpful. I also asked that they email me the carfax - which he did. Again, Chris was very helpful. The car had a very detailed Carfax which indicated one accident with no airbags deployed and a depreciation of $50 (in 2012). I also asked if I could have the car delivered to a mechanic of my choice to have it looked over. Again, Chris was very helpful. I found an A+ rated BBB mechanic of my choice and they actually delivered the car to him for me. I made it very clear to Chris that if the car was as described and passed the mechanic's inspection, I would purchase it that day. When I drove to the area, I showed up at the mechanic's before going to the dealer.. He said the car had been repaired (correctly) and went over the car in detail. It was the best sixty dollars I ever spent! He found a couple of bolts missing or incorrectly sized and - the only real concern- two bad tires. I called the dealer from the mechanic and suggested I drive the car back for them as a test drive. They indicated that would be fine - keep in mind this is without even meeting me in person. The car drove great and I felt I had now done everything I could to ensure a reliable vehicle. I mentioned the tires and they immediately said they would change them out for me. The entire transaction was very smooth. Now, for the "bad"...Apparently, the tire sensor gauge was not reset after they changed the tires. This was a minor inconvenience as I had to take it to a nearby dealer to get the sensor off. The only "big" thing that happened was that I was getting concerned that the tag had not arrived after a couple of weeks of owning the car. I called and was told that it would be there within the thirty day time frame. That did not happen, it took two phone calls and several emails to finally get my tag. Apparently, the person who handles this was "out of town". My take, is that it was sitting on someone's desk for way too long before they applied for the tag and actually forgot to do it until I started calling. My tag arrived three days after the temp expired. If this was my only mode of transportation, this would have been a very big deal. Luckily, I was able to drive another car. Please be aware that these are two young guys running a dealership. They are very "chill" and meet you with flip flops and shorts. Their website represents a very high end professional atmosphere. If you are looking for that experience, you will be disappointed. If you are looking for nice cars at great prices, do your homework and take the time to investigate the vehicle and you may find what you are looking for at this dealership.

Super CX-7 from Luxury Motor Group

by from Orlando, FL |

Took a bit of hunting, but I finally found their facility. It's a small lot with a garage/waiting area at the back. The lot is full of their inventory, so you'll have to park elsewhere (plenty of space in the BBQ restaurant parking lot on the corner about a half-block away). The guys were a bit busy when I stopped by and wanted to look at the cars. They told me the keys were in all of them, feel free to browse/look inside and let them know if I wanted to drive any. I found the Audi A3 that I had salivated over online only to determine it was a smoker's car (smelly inside) and had torn leather on the driver's seat. Time to look at my backup vehicle, a 2010 CX-7 with only around 50K miles. It was beautiful, well maintained, and ripe for a test drive. I went in to hand over a copy of my driver's license, but they were a bit busy and told me to just go on and take it for a spin. So after I got the dealer tag I headed out. I could not have been happier with how it drove. So back to the lot. Prices were as listed, no haggle. Like it/buy it, don't like it/walk away, no pressure. So I was interested. Asked for a carfax and they printed one out real-time (no pre-printed ones like in other reviews). It did have 2 minor accidents reported (no airbag deployment), thus the great price. I took a close look at all the body panels, rockers, etc (but did not take it for an inspection I admit). For the price, features, and appearance of the vehicle I could not pass it up. I paid cash for the CX-7 so I was out of there in less than an hour. I will keep it so long that the value hit for the accidents won't matter when I finally decide to get rid of it. It also had another 18 months of warranty on the engine & drive train which was a plus. I ended up with much more of a vehicle than I thought I would get for the money. I would definitely do business with them again. If you're looking for accident free - go to a new car dealership. If you're looking for dependable, newer and upscale transportation at extremely reasonable prices, check them out!

RUN FROM THIS PLACE

by from ORLANDO FLORIDA |

We went to check out the green 2013 Premium Mustang (vin #ending in 2986) and was told the car is as advertised with a clean Carfax and no accidents. Luckily we took it to a dealer to check out and found the following - 1) the car is in fact not a Premium as advertised. 2) the car was in a major accident. Just look under the car and you will see all the replacement parts still have the tags on them - including the rear axel! 3) when bringing the car back they had no reaction what so ever indicating they knew all this already. And as you can see they are still advertising it as a Premium and no disclosure of the accident. They locate cars that have been in accidents but have not been reported to Carfax. So they show you a nice clean Carfax knowing the car has been in an accident. BUYER BEWARE***. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.