Wellesley Mazda

Service 888-215-9742

Where Best Price Meets Best Service

Fantastic customer service

by from Wellesley, MA |

Paul was great and super attentive. The entire process was easy and I'm very happy with my purchase. There was constant communication from when I purchased the car until when I picked it up. They also worked with me a lot on negotiating a price for the car as well as my trade in.From sales to finances to delivery, the customer service overall was fantastic.

Great dealership!

by from Wellesley, MA |

Great experience purchasing a certified preowned Mazda5 from this dealership. The salesman, Bill, was professional, knowledgeable and very committed to making sure we were comfortable through the entire process. The only reason the buying process is not 5 stars is because of the ridiculous purchase process that has to happen when the salesman has to go to the manager (who by the way hides in his office and never interacts with the customer) for any change in the deal, no matter how minor. It's silly, clearly embarrassing to Bill who probably has more years in sales experience than the manager and was a waste of time. I can see some people getting up and leaving because you can't work a deal without the mystery man in the back room being involved and the salesman having to get up from the customer and leave them unattended. Overall we are very happy with our purchase, but I hope the dealership reads these and gives Bill some ability to negotiate and close deals without the need to check in with some mystery man in the back room.

Great Experience

by from Stow, Ma |

I want to give double thumbs up to Wellesley Mazda. Right from my first hello to Craig Bentley to picking up my vehicle two days later, it was a pleasurable experience. I hate the whole process of buying a car, but Wellesley Mazda was transparent with their prices and Craig never put the ?sales? pressure on me. He was professional and extremely knowledgeable in answering any and all of my questions and concerns. I am a first time leaser, and he explained the process, costs etc in a very honest and transparent manner. After test driving a 2015 CX5 which was on the lot, he gave me time alone to think about my decision and I never felt rushed. Ultimately, I ended up with a beautiful 2016 CX5 which was in the showroom. He orchestrated all the necessary paperwork, and right from signing the lease to picking up my CX5, it was seamless. If you are looking for a Mazda, take a ride to Wellesley Mazda. They obviously strive for 100% customer satisfaction. And of course, ask for Craig Bentley. You?ll be happy you did.

Best buying expirience

by from Wellesley, MA |

I came to this dealership after a horrible expirience at Bernardi Honda and I have to say I was blown away. I came in with a tainted view of dealerships and Wayne and the rest of the staff at Wellesley Mazda made me a true believer of what a great shpping experience should be like. I ended buying my used car the same day and they exceeded all my expectations with my trade in and getting me to my monthly budget. Will definitely be back when I'm back on the market.

Professionals

by from Clinton, CT |

I went to Wellesley Mazda with a pretty clear idea of what I wanted to drive away with. I was still nervous going into the dealership because the last time I went into a dealership (Westbrook Honda, CT) I had a really bad experience, in fact it was so discouraging I decided to buy a used car with cash back then (3 years ago.) Anyway, Wellesley Mazda, particularly my sales consultant Craig Bentley were professional from the get go. I was immediately relieved because I drove two hours to get there and thanks to previous experiences I have the practice of walking off car lots the instant I feel a bad vibe. Long story short, I had a very narrow search criteria, they had the car I wanted, it was everything it was advertised as and in better condition than other cars that were the same model year, price and mileage. My final thanks is to my sales consultant Craig Bentley for going the distance and personally delivering my new wheels to me in my home state of CT. Dealing with Wellesley Mazda was good business done professionally and I will recommend them to my friends in Mass. When the time comes again I will not hesitate to drive 2 hours out of my way to Wellesley because I am a professional and I only do business with my own kind.

Jamie Randolph

by from Boston |

I had a great experience with Wellesley Mazda. I booked an appointment online with Greg Flowers and was scheduled to meet him and Joaquine the next day. They took the time to hear what I needed in a car and listened closely to my budget requirements. They worked quickly to get me into a test drive, and worked to make a deal that worked for me! I was also impressed with the appraisal they were able to give me for my trade-in. The General Manager came out to thank us for doing business which was a nice touch. I highly recommend working with Joaquine and the rest of the staff at Wellesley Mazda!

They don't care.

by from Chicopee, MA |

After I contacted them, I had a feeling they didn't even care if I bought the car I was interested in. At no point whatsoever they had shown a slightest interest in assisting me in any way.

Great experience

by from Boston, ma |

I just had the best car buying experience ever. The staff at Wellesley Mazda is friendly and not pushy at all. After shopping the other local Mazda dealerships I saw a clear difference in their customer focused approach. I never felt like I was being sold. My sales person Greg was very informative and patient and help me decide based on what I wanted. The pricing was clear and transparent with no hidden surprises. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is tired of the games that the typical dealerships play.

Poor Buying Experience

by from Massachusetts |

I am not new to purchasing a car however I am new to deceptive sales tactics used at the last minute in order to force me to buy a vehicle. If I wasn't an educated buyer, I could have been tricked into a bad deal with Wellesley Mazda. This dealership agreed with me on a price for a new Mazda and a price for my trade in. After making me wait for 3 hours to meet with the business manager, my sales rep then informed me that I was not eligible for the incentive financing offered by Mazda. During this three hour time frame, they took my deposit, they switched the plates from my old car to the new one, they even had the customer service manager meet with me. Yet, at the last minute, they leveraged a pressure style sales tactic to force me into a purchase. The GM didn't want to create a win-win situation and let me walk. I am surprised this dealership has any positive ratings based on my experience. I will be sharing my feedback with others in my network who are considering purchasing a Mazda. Best advice I can give someone who is working with this dealer is to skip the sales rep and manager and speak with the business manager early. Save yourself the hassle and get everything in writing up front.

Greate Services

by from South Grafton, ma |

It was great overall and I really enjoyed dealing with Miss.Robertor. She took time to answer all of my many many questions, was very helpful and helped me decide which vehicle was better suited to my needs. I would definitely deal with her again. Miss. Robertor helped me as well and while l had less contact with her she was very nice and professional. Even though my credit was not all that good, she is still helped me out.

Professional

by from Stoughton |

Would definitely recommend . Great sales team very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend to friends co workers family .