Ogden Lincoln

100 W Ogden Ave, Westmont, IL 60559

New 888-461-1587
Used 888-819-4281
Service 888-449-0518

Family Owned and Operated since 1954.

Just waste of time to visit this dealer.

by from Chicagoland, IL |

Most of the listed cars are either already sold or never come to their lot. It?s a fake inventory, or list is not upto date. I request management to make their list upto date, so people don?t waste their time to visit them for no reason.

March 18, 2014

Nick, I apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you. In order to help us rectify this issue could you please let us know which vehicle/vehicles you were looking for that were not at the dealership? Thank you, Helen

Bring a Mechanic with you!!!!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I read an ad that this dealership had wrote about the car i wanted to buy and it said car ran like new and there was no problems. I also spoke with a salesman before making the hour long drive to come buy the car, and he said the same thing. When i got there, they took me for a test drive and the car sputtered and ran very poorly. The salesman offered to take a few hundred off the price to compensate. Then tried to talk me into buying it even though he agreed there was something wrong with the car. Thanks for the wasted time!!

March 8, 2014

Dave, I am very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience at our dealership. We do stand by the quality of our vehicles and the integrity of our sales staff but sincerely apologize if the way in which we communicated with you was lacking.Our aim is only to provide an authentic and pleasant buying experience and your honest response will help us to improve in the future. Thank you for your feedback. If there is any way we can help to remedy this matter please contact Helen at 630-470-7777.

Hassle free car buying

by from Oak Brook, IL |

My family has purchased several cars form Ogden Lincoln. They are really great without the typical car dealer game. Always very fair on new pricing and trade-ins. Highly recommend.

Great service and cars

by from HInsdale, IL |

Very happy with the 3 cars we have purchased here and the service we receive. Clean facility and quick turn-around in getting your vehicle back. Have supplied nice loaner cars as well. Love the Lincolns!

Great buying experience

by from Batavia,il |

The staff at Ogden Lincoln did a great job on the sale of my new Lincoln MKZ. They made the buying process easy and were very professional...I love my new car and the team that put the deal together made it very easy to get the car I wanted at the price I wanted...thank you Justin, Brian, and Karl.

Lied to

by from Lemont,Il |

8-12-13. I was pre approved for a loan to buy a used 2008 ford escape at 10:00 am. with a $250.00 down payment. I told them I would be in that afternoon to sign papers. At 2:00 Pm. I was called by my sales rep Bob Francis, and said the vehicle has a $500.00 down payment on it from Saturday. I felt It was sold out from under me and they should not have wasted my time with the pre approval. It was a game that they played to get me to put more down. I did go to another dealer and get another vehicle with a $250.00 deposit, So this was ignorant on their part! I will never refer them to anyone and everyone will know about this

August 15, 2013

Customer called and inquired about the escape. Never came in or test drove the car all over the phone. No deposit was left by this customer the vehicle was very popular and sold to a person who actually came in the dealership and test drove the escape. We have other vehicles in that same price range that would possibly work for this customer hopefully we can have them come into the dealership and view our inventory of Pre owned cars. We do not play games just sell quality cars we have over 150 pre owned cars and trucks in stock all inspected by ford certified mechanics and we have been in business for over 60 years.

Internet purchase

by from Marshall MN |

My opinion is the experience with Geoff has been excellent. He has responded promptly and answered all my questions. I was looking for a Land Rover LR3 and had contacted around 10 different dealers. Geoff was one of the only dealerships that seemed to know the process and made the experience worth doing again. I purchased the vehicle and had it shipped. I would recommend contacting Geoff on your next internet purchase he was awesome. Brian

Meant to Be

by from Chicago, IL |

I was on my way with a friend to a Jeep dealership to look at Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Saharas when we passed by Ogden Lincoln in Westmont. There, sitting in the front lot of the dealership, was exactly what I was looking for. It turned out that the vehicle had been purchased by Ogden from another dealership wanting to get rid of some of their inventory. I ended up with a 2012 Jeep Wrangler with only 166 miles on it, which they sold to me as used! Ogden's service was exemplary, and the deal and terms are astonishing - my note is $1.86 less than I was paying for my previous vehicle! I got an awesome amount for my trade-in, and they treated me as if I was purchasing one of their top-of-the Lincolns. The way everything just fell into place, it felt like kismet. It was as if the Jeep was put there just for me! It was absolutely the best car buying experience that I have ever had!

great place, fantastic price, good people

by from Lemont, IL |

I just bought a very clean '05 gr marquis, from Ogden Lincoln. They gave me a great price, and treated me with respect! I am extremely satisfied w/ this buying experience. These people are really fair, honest, and nice! My salesman was a tall, thin, mature, soft spoken, gentleman named Ken. Jim S.--of Lemont