AutoLand USA at Smyrna

295 Enon Springs Rd E, Smyrna, TN 37167

Used 888-237-5357

Fast Response to Questions

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

I contacted the dealership late at night via e-mail regarding a specific vehicle I had seen online. The dealership contacted me the next day and answered my questions. Unfortunately, I was unable to visit the dealership before I moved out of the area.

Great customer service! Nice vehicles!

by from Nashville, TN |

Very helpful. No pressure! Great customer service. No-haggle price. Good quality cars.

It's a Used Car Lot

by from Spring Hill, TN |

The car lot was larger with more cars than I expected based on the other reviews and the online photos of the car I bought there, and overall, the lot and office were clean. Only one salesperson worked the entire buying process while I was there, so he back and forthed between me and other potential customers. I didn't mind because the whole buying process went more smooth than the last few times I've bought a car at a dealer, and I had set aside the whole afternoon and evening for the sales process. From the time I got there around 3:45 P.M. to the time I left a few minutes after they closed at a little past 6:30 P.M., the process rolled along pretty typical for trading cars. Offer, counter-offer on car, then offer, counter-offer on trade, then financing. I had financing already arranged at the bank that had financed my trade, but I got a better rate when the salesman ran the numbers. Since I could check the loan amortization on my phone, the numbers were solid, so I let them finance the deal. It's a used car lot, so there's going to be some room for negotiation on prices and/ or trade-in. I had researched both my trade-in and my purchase cars for about a week before going in to work a deal with any dealer, so I knew my numbers very well. While the salesman I worked with was nice enough, it was a no frills kind of buying experience, so you will have to say what you want and be confident enough to know if you're making a good decision. I focus on the final numbers when I buy or trade a car, and those are all I care about, I only accepted a purchase and trade-in price I thought was reasonable based on the numbers I researched, so I'm pretty happy, and I would buy from the salesman at this car lot again. Actually, I'd give higher scores on the survey part of this review, but I have had a crazy amazing purchase at a car lot several years ago, and I would rate that experience a 5 across the board. I'd say a solid 4 for this lot is very respectable. This purchase is the third car I've purchased after researching the car online, but I've bought twelve cars in my lifetime, and this purchase ranks probably second in smoothness with no whacky crazy business. I had one dealer pretend to lose my trade-in keys, and I've never had a big dealership have the same numbers at financing that I agreed to five seconds earlier with the salesperson, so I've had to lay down the law a few times to get the deal done. I had none of that kind of business here, and again, I would buy from this salesman again.

Could Not Be Happier

by from Tennessee |

Without a doubt, We will definitely consider AutoLand Usa for our next vehicle purchase. We just purchased a 2013 Dodge Avenger from AutoLand, and are totally satisfied, knowing that we "got our money's worth". I had done some research on the vehicle using Cars.com before the purchase, used Cars.com to make the initial contact, and just to confirm the value of this purchase, did an extensive search after we had already purchased the car. The final outcome...HOME RUN !!! We saved between $1500.00 and $5,000.00 by purchasing this vehicle at AutoLand USA. Exact Models with only different color paint go for that much more than we paid. I believe I deserve, and can afford a boat, they do not sell boats...darn it. They were able to get financing for us, and that was no cake walk for them, they got us in and out of the dealership in an expedient fashion, and had our plates and registration right on time. minutes before signing the purchase, a problem was discovered with the trunk carpet, and they took care of it immediately. They keep their prices low by not filling the gas tank, not having a half dozen sharks,,,err, salesmen and not having most of the fluff you normally find elsewhere. That is fine with me, I wasn't looking to purchase fluff. I understand any time something is done to a vehicle, the cost dollar of that procedure is passed on , with a markup, to the end customer, Things such as Full gas tanks cost them more than just the gas, it takes employee time, handling and administration of the purchase, and follow up office costs in the record keeping of that expense. One dollar spent during a business day, costs about $1.30, and every business makes something on top of that cost that is known as ROI, or Return On Investment. These guys may not sell cars with full tanks of gas, leave the cars dusty when it is 2 degrees outside, not have a dozen employees on site an hour early, may get interrupted by waiting on multiple customers at the same time, though My TIME is more precious than anyone else's. These are the ways they keep the vehicle price down, and that is MY BOTTOM LINE...COST. Isn't it Your's ??? I give them "two thumbs up". I did get a "free" cup of coffee, I know that nothing is "free", but the cost was well hidden and I enjoyed the fresh, hot coffee. I remembered to call just before I drove two hours to see the car, because I understand that Money Talks, and most adults know the rest of the saying. LOOK at AutoLand USA before you buy a vehicle, and recognize the methods they use to save you money.

You get what you pay for?

by from Smyrna |

Saw good pricing on most of their cars, so decided to check them out. Guy on the phone was pretty helpful, but didn't have a lot of information as to the history on some of their cars. Stopped by early in the morning before work to check their cars out. They weren't there yet so can't speak for the customer service, but the cars weren't in very good condition. Was not impressed. As the old saying goes: "You get what you pay for" Ended up buying elsewhere.

AutoLand USA at Smyrna responded to this review

February 1, 2014

We unfortunately have had some bad weather here in middle tennessee and have not been able to keep the cars as clean as we we would like, but here at Autoland USA @ Smyrna we sell very clean damage free, quality vehicles. we do have an area to the side of the store where where we keep our trades we sell for cash. more than likely, those were the cars this individual referred to. we have been members of the bbb for six years, have an outstanding record with them, never even had a complaint after selling thousands of pre-owned vehicles. it concerns me greatly that an individual would make this kind of an assertion which is not supported by the facts. yes, we do sell vehicle for less than most stores, but its because we have low overhead and don't gouge customers. this is a locally owned family business tied to the community for over fifty years and we're very proud to serve the public.

Very Poor Customer Service

by from Smithville, Tn |

I had made an appointment to come and look at a vehicle that I was positive I was going to purchase. The appointment was set up when the dealership opened due to me having to be at work at noon. When we get there, at first we wait. Then, when the gentlemen I assume to be the owner got there you would think that we did not exist. He did not introduce himself, nor did he unlock the door for us. We waited about fifteen more minutes, and heard the bay doors open in the back of the building. We assumed he was getting the car that we had made the appointment to see. My husband walked around back to see what was going on and where the car was. He tells us that the car we had driven TWO HOURS to see sold two days before, but he has a Camaro and an infiniti that we can look at....really? I did not drive that far to look at either one of those vehicles and definitely was not interested in considering them (Way out of the price range I was wanting.). It did not upset me that the car was sold because it is first come first serve, what made us beyond angry was the fact that he let us drive that far when he had the information to contact me and let me know the vehicle had been sold. That is common decency, not to mention good business. I considered it extremely disrespectful. He acted like it was no big deal that I drove that far and wasted my gas, but oh I can get an infiniti....horrible customer service. Worst I have ever experienced for that matter and I will never consider doing business with Autoland again.

Not Again

by from Nashville, Tn |

I would not recommend this dealership. When I think of customer service, I think that the vehicle I am paying big money for will be clean, free of squeaks; before and after I leave the place, and at least have gas in it. My first stop was the gas station within a half mile of the dealership.

AutoLand USA at Smyrna responded to this review

December 17, 2012

I,me sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience at our dealership. If vehicle was not cleaned properly, please contact our dealership, at 6154626737 and we will be happy to have it detailed, at your convince, as well as discuss any other issues, you may have.