Paul Miller Volkswagen

118 Morristown Rd, Bernardsville, NJ 07924

New 888-820-9938
Used 888-965-2639
Service 888-565-7117

We are closer than you think!

Outstanding service, even better vehicle.

by from New Jersey (Central) |

I could not have been more pleased with the experience. Peter was the salesman I dealt with after speaking with Noah regarding the model of interest. Peter was so knowledgeable about the car, being a VW guy himself it did not surprise me he knew so much about the vehicle, and even older Volkswagen cars we talked about. The buying process was a breeze, got a test drive and knew I wanted it, but it always comes down to the person you're dealing with (to me at least) and his attention to us as buyers was phenomenal. Also the fact that I was buying a 3 year old car did not make my business feel less appreciated, something I have noticed at other dealerships when you aren't buying a brand new model, so I am very thankful to everyone there for the great experience; I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

GTI Purchase

by from Newton NJ |

Superb dealership to work with in purchasing my VW GTI. Excellent knowledge of the market, the vehicle and very professional in dealing with customers... I am thoroughly satisfied that the Paul Miller team provided the most professional handling of my purchase...I'll be back....again, as I am a returning customer...The BEST!

VW 2013 CC Service

by from Morris Plains, NJ |

Brought my car in for it's 50K service; I was able to bring it in at an early time as I had hoped. I was greeted right away to discuss what work I needed done on my car and was given constant updates as to it's status and when I should expect it to be completed. Once they identified a few additional service needs the service manager went over everything and offered to provide a ride so I could head home rather than wait in the service waiting room. We went over what could be done and which was most important and made arrangements for future work required. The service manager also reviewed next steps and what I would need for my car in the future. Very good experience.

2015 vw touarge tdi

by from Clifton, New Jersey |

I'm a returning customer and there is a reason why. They dont play games with you or waste your time. They make things easy and simple. I called over the phone and talk to Mike sales representative who was polite and professional. I told him what I'm looking for and he called me back told me they have it, they made a deal over the phone and then within 2 hours I was back home in the new car. They know how to keep the customer happy. And a big thanks to Mike the salesperson.

Outstanding car buying experience

by from Somerset, NJ |

Everything positive you read about Paul Miller VW is as mentioned. I would like to add that Domingo, my personal car sales professional, was considerate, attentive, informative and delivered an auto buying experience that was better than any I have had in over 50 years of car purchasing from any dealer with any make of car. My first experience with Paul Miller VW was with Bill, a manager who guided (not pushed) my decision to even walk into this dealership. He, like Domingo listens to the customers' needs. Buying a car does not have to be an unpleasant experience of tug and pull. This is my first VW. It will not be my last.

Service on my VW 2013 Tiguan

by from Bedminster, NJ |

Whatever you do please keep Andrea. She is golden ! Always serves her customers with a smile and she makes sure you are very happy with the service. Service is always great. I love my Tiguan!

Spot on Internet listings and smooth experience

by from Fanwood, NJ |

Noah was my initial point of contact after seeing the Jetta I wanted advertised on cars.com. He responded to me with minutes of getting in touch with him, provided pictures of the car as the silver Jetta I wanted had just come in. After setting up the time he connected me with Zee. She arranged the test drive and got the paperwork all done perfectly. No pressure and was there to answer questions. Overall after trying two other VW dealerships and 4 others and speaking with over 10 Paul Miller Volkswagen had no hidden fees and gimmicks. Other VW dealers hide their commissions in fees and leave it to the point of sale to explain the high cost which can be as high as 15% more. Here no such thing and this is a large part of why if you are reading this far to reach out to Noah and ask him to get you into test drive a car as IMHO other dealers for VW waste your time.

Great experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Turned in a lease vehicle and bought a new leftover model with a great experience from Bill, Jeff, and Barry.

Bruce Coultas

by from Gillette, NJ 07933 |

Andrea The service representative is fantastic--She has always made sure everything is taken care of in a very professional manner

New VW passat

by from long valley, new jersey |

I worked with Jeff Brandon at this dealership and everything was great!

Amazing experience!!

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

Amazing experience. Mike helped me find the perfect car and made the process easy as could be!