Paul Miller Volkswagen

118 Morristown Rd, Bernardsville, NJ 07924

New 888-820-9938
Used 888-965-2639
Service 888-565-7117

We are closer than you think!

Made Buying My First Car Easy

by from New Jersey |

The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially Domingo. They made the entire process extremely easy and I am so happy with my new Jetta!

Best car buying experience I've ever had.

by from Flanders, nj |

By far the most enjoyable car buying experience I've ever had. Our sales consultant Mike was truly professional and very knowledgable about all the products. Mike made the whole process from start to finish easy and hassle free. Without a doubt I will buy my next vehicle here. I love the Touareg, and can't wait to buy my GTI here next!

Recall

by from Branchburg, NJ |

I had a recent recall on my car and I needed to bring it to the dealer. I am also shopping around for another dealer as I had terrible experiences with "other" ones in the past. I was reluctant trying a different dealer but as soon as I walked in the door my experience was very positive. The front desk was super friendly, courteous, and reassuring that I would be well take care of. I also spent some time speaking with a sales rep who also was very welcoming and friendly. I would be happy to return to Paul Miller in the future.

Great Experience

by from Newark, NJ |

I recently found myself in need of new wheels and dreaded going to a dealer. My sales associated Domingo made the entire process extremely easy and painless. I would recommend Paul Miller to family friends. There was no battling and no surprises. Will do business again.

Paul Miller is excellent!

by from Randolph, NJ |

Peter at Paul Miller was great! The whole staff was so welcoming and I couldn't be happier with my new Jetta !

Great employees! Great Service!

by from Parsippany, New Jersey |

I was so impressed with Paul Miller Volkswagen and their wonderful customer service!! I appreciate both Domingo and Craig's help with the purchase of my new EOS and I am delighted with the quality of my car! Thank you for the help I will definitely recommend this dealership!

Bought my car at Paul miller

by from Bernardsville NJ |

I bought my car from Domingo at Paul miller vw. He made the buying process really easy he was well spoken, and overall he was a good guy. My mom is looking to buy a car from them, it's just a matter of when they'll find the right car for her.

Right car to buy, Wrong place buy it

by from Lebanon, NJ |

"Right car to buy, Wrong place to buy it" Purchased used 2008 Passat from Paul Miller VW. I planned on going to DMV to title & register the car. I was told by Craig Dotoli, manager, to register the car at the dealership is the same as if you were to go to DMV. My sales rep Jeff Brandon, nice guy, said the dealership had the title, so I didn't think twice. This car is a gift for a friend who had suffered a brain aneurysm back in 2013, was in the hospital and rehab for 8 months, lost his car and if it weren't for some close friends, he would have lost his house as well. The car cost $7300. The paperwork presented read $7306, (no big deal) car was paid in full. I was then charge an additional $299 to prepare the documents and an additional $25.00 because when P.M. took possession of the car, title wasn't put in dealerships name. Now, Craig is telling me that the car's title will take up to 1 month to get.. This car was a Christmas gift, Craig was aware of that & the story I just explained. I could have had the car's title if I would have went to DMV in the first place. Instead, I was charged an extra $329. I called him out on this, and that I needed the title much sooner then that, Craig promised he will get back to me. I left three messages since then, he hasn't returned any of my calls. It would have been nice to present this car with the title in hand to a friend who it took nearly two years to get his life back. Craig clearly knew what he was doing, and has done this before.. Just look at the reviews."Missing Title - Poor Response "&"If you like a runaround this is the place for you" .. Bad way to do business. Less

TOP NOTCH DEALER!!

by from Monroe NJ |

Great help, awesome sales crew, associate was always involved and a help from day one.

Great Service, I love my new car!

by from Bernardsville, NJ |

Paul Miller VW was a low pressure, very informative buying experience. The spent time with me making sure I got the best deal possible. I love my Passat and would recommend a VW and the Paul Miller Dealership to anyone looking for a car!

Awesome spot to buy your next car!

by from Hoboken, NJ |

My second experience at this dealership in 3 years. Both times they were extremely helpful and open to "working" with me and making me as happy as possible. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend!