Luther Bloomington Hyundai

Service 866-350-6427

MINNESOTA'S #1 CERTIFIED DEALER

Superb dealership

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Quick service - called at noon, and was given an appt. an hour and a half later, for oil change and any other things that needed to be checked out. I waited for the work to be done, and was on my way in an hour! Very polite and informative employees and a comfortable place to wait for the service to be completed. This is a great dealership!!!

Pleasant experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

In for a recall servicing. Got an appt. for the same day. Very well managed service dept. Repair made quickly. Courteous service people. Waiting area just fine. And the car was washed and vacuumed too! Thanks!

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

I walked into the Lobby, and announced I was looking for a 2015 Hyundai Accent, I used the internet for research on this type of vehicle. Mr David Mcleod introduced himself and asked for the stock number, I did know that, however I knew the price. Mr Mclead found the keys for the available vehicle and we went for a test drive. The test drive was very short as I knew the quality of Hyundai vehicles. I told Mr Mcleod that I wanted to drive back and start the paperwork on the vehicle. I was one happy customer, As I had driven my truck there, "1999 Chevy S10" , I wondered to how have the back at my house and my truck. Mr Mcleod worked everything out for me. I drove my truck home, He drove the new Hyundai Accent and parked it in my driveway. Another salesman took him back to the dealership. NOW THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT WAS VERY WELL APPRECIATED.

Zip, Zip

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Quick in and out, did only what was necessary. Although I often use my neighborhood garage for simple things, like oil changes, I don't mind the extra time to get such attentive and quality service.

Excellent Service

by from Woodbury, MN |

Service is outstanding! Love brining my car to Luther Hyundai Bloomington! I know my car is in "good hands"!

Always great service

by from Woodbury, MN |

Brought my car in for a scheduled service but it was one of the major - more involved - service schedule. I arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment and service time was scheduled for 1-1/2 hours ... my car was done 30 minutes early.

Scheduled Oil Change

by from Edina, MN |

Car in for regular oil change. Done quickly and professionally. Very courteous service

service

by from Hopkins, MN |

Service is good and done on time. I have been bringing my 2005 Sonata in for service here for 10 years.

MN Mom Goes To Luther Bloomington Hyundai

by from Bloomington, MN |

As always I receive excellant service from friendly curtious people at Luther Bloomington Hyundai. Judy Burdick

Service Dept

by from Edina, Minnesota |

Customer service was, and always is, VERY GOOD!! Service Advisor, Phil, was very pleasant, efficient and listened to all my questions. He was willing to work with me and my concerns. Service on my Sonata was excellent! Everyone at the Luther Hyundai Dealership is tops!! And service is always exceptional! Love to have my coffee and treats waiting for my car.......and always timely!

Very Patient and knowledgeable

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota 554 |

This was my first new car purchase and it went very well. I found the exact car, price, including financing I was looking for. Thanks Chris Wright