Luther Bloomington Hyundai

New 888-843-2504
Used 888-845-0376
Service 866-350-6427

MINNESOTA'S #1 CERTIFIED DEALER

Great place to buy or service your car

by from Eagan, MN |

Bought 2 vehicles from here. Great experience. They worked to get the car I wanted from another dealer! Fast and friendly purchasing experience. Service is the BEST! Excellent service staff. Always complete work so fast. Facilities are clean and comfortable. Thank you for always providing a great experience!

regular check up

by from mpls, mn |

excellent work and facilities for waiting....even feminine products in the womens bathroom. never seen that one before that were free.

5 Stars - all categories

by from Bloomington, MN |

Excellent 5 Stars on all categories! All employees were customer service oriented and we are thrilled with our new 2015 Sonata! Recommend this vehicle and dealorship! Very good mileage and smart look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly professional sales personnel

by from Prior Lake, MN |

We have purchased 3 autos with a very pleasant experience each time. The facilities are clean and all personnel are friendly and helpful. We have serviced our autos at the dealership also. Again the personnel are friendly and professional. The work is completed in a timely fashion and I feel confident my car is serviced correctly. A great place to purchase and service your autos.

Top Notch Customer Care AFTER the Sale

by from Newport, MN |

This is one of those rare dealers where they seem to care more about you after the sale. And I have no complaints about the buying process, other that it takes a little too long (but that is common anywhere these days... paperwork). Their service department is exceptional! They really do seem to care about their customers and their ultimate satisfaction. Friendly staff and always very professional. The customer waiting area is great as well, with plenty of room, comfortable furnishings and complimentary coffee/water along with snacks. By far the best service experience I've ever had a dealership and I've experienced many.

Eager to please regardless of grumpy owner

by from Mpls, MN |

I have a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. It is only 6 months old with 4500. Periodically is presented an unusual, intermittent and random performance problem. Luther Hyundai tried 3 times to find the problem electronically. Finally the shop foreman took it for a week to find the problem. The computer was reset and transmission "realigned." I have driven the car for 2 days without incident and am hoping for the best. I was treated with respect and never questioned about my own reporting. Great effort and keeping my fingers crossed for good results. You will not be sorry using Luther Hyundai.

Best dealership I've ever worked with!

by from Bloomington, MN |

We have bought two cars from this dealership, and love both of them. One is 3 years old and I can tell you that their service department is nothing short of exceptional! Don't hesitate to go to this dealership for a good car deal, or for service on any car!

Where to buy a Hyundai!!

by from Richfield, MN |

I felt that I was not rushed in my decision and every question was answered! Bill was great to work with and continued to answer my questions and took time to go through the workings of my vehicle, which there are a lot of great features on the Santa Fe Sport!!! I have also had at least 3 calls since purchasing to see how I am doing and if I have anymore questions!! Service is Excellent!!!

repair on sonata

by from St Louis Park Mn |

I was kept in the loop though out the whole time they had my car. It was fixed when they said it would be and sent back clean. While they had it they did a check on all parts of car they filled what had to be fill. I once again feel safe in my Sonata and I love my car. Maxine Slaughter

Great people

by from Burnsville MN |

All of the staff we worked with were welcoming, caring and fun. Our sales person worked hard to get us a fair deal on our trade-in. The drop off and pick up process (when having the 3M protectant and interior protectant applied) was easy and the staff in the service department are wonderful.

Service call

by from mpls.,mn |

Very good visit! Very fast and a nice waiting room with coffee, water and fruit.