Shearer Volkswagen South Burlington

(4.0) 4 Reviews

1030 Shelburne Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403

Great Sales Staff

by from Vergennes |

I highly recommend Jessica as she went out of her way to makes my buying experience as pleasant as possible. Also Gary who handled the contracts was excellent to deal with.

VW of SB has GREAT customer service!

by from South Burlington VT |

VW of South Burlington has such great employees! You CANNOT beat the customer service! They are flexibile, friendly, helpful and I haven't spent a penny on my car yet! I was unaware that I was due for a state inspection, so they informed me I was due and told me it was free of charge. They didn't get a chance to wash my car so they gave me a free voucher for the car wash down the street. I have gone in there twice without an appointment, and was out of there in minutes! They actually care about their customers!

Shearer a bit overpriced

by from Vermont |

I contacted shearer on a used car I saw listed on cars.com. Then I checked Edmonds on the nada book values to find they were asking higher than high book value for the vehicle. Every option was added exactly in the nada as I did an inquiry on the vin number to find out exactly what it has for options. Edmonds listed this car in excellent condition $4000 less than shearer is asking. I emailed them an offer and they never responded not even with a counter offer. In my opinion it is not good business to ignore potential customers or to gouge on prices.

Customer

by from Essex Jct, VT |

Contacted Shearer VW inquiring on a listing. They responded promptly and provided information requested.