Northampton Volkswagen

Service 877-465-9974

Come See Why You Should Buy at Northampton Volkswagen

10,000 mile maintenance

by from Western MA |

Just went for a 10,000 mile maintenance which is included in vw warranty. It took a bit but the waiting room was fairly comfortable and they vacuumed out the car because I asked.

April 2, 2013

Thank you for writing this review. We are so pleased to hear that your experience with us was great!

my volkswagen experience

by from adams, ma |

had a great experience!! they had exactly the car i was looking for! dan shaw and spenser were the best!!! they made the whole process so easy. dan even stayed late to accommodate us for a test drive as we had to travel over an hour to get to the dealership. both dan and spenser were very knowledgable and very helpful in answering all of our questions and concerns. all in all it was the best and easiest process to get exactly the car i wanted!

September 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at Northampton Volkswagen and hope that you continue to enjoy your new car! It is great to hear that your sales consultants, Dan & Spenser were able to answer all of your questions and took such great care of you. If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

over pushy

by from Athol, MA |

From the moment my husband and I walked in the door we were greated by very friendly staff. But once we sat down to talk about what car we were looking at we were immediately asked to fill out paperwork to check our credit and pretty much to purchase the car. After stating we haven't even looked at the car or taken it for a test drive the salesman still asked for us to fill it out. even though we said we just wanted to talk numbers because we had been to numerous other dealerships and had a lot to take in. finally we were able to take a test drive in the car. and when we got back i still felt very pushed into making a deal. when numbers were talked and my husband and i felt we would be getting a better deal at another dealership we had told them and the insisted it was the best deal we could get no matter where we go. We found with as good credit as we had and having recently dealt with buy and given back a used car due to the lemon law that the APR they were trying to give was just outrageous again compared to another dealership we had spoke to. Once the salesman felt we werent going to budge and buy the car he had the saleswoman who dealt with the finance, i feel attack us. when we stated everything that we had going on she still insisted that we could do it and if we put money down (even though we had stated numerous times we didn't have the money) they could definately get the payment down and so many other things. i felt as though i was being pushed into something i knew my husband and i couldn't do. even though we had told everyone we spoke to that we needed time and we don't think its a good fit for us but we appreciated talking with us. we went on to get a phone call from the salesman almost every other day and this was after we told them if they didn't hear back from us to go with someone else. but the phone calls lasted two weeks. i mainly felt with how pushy the salesman were, was a major decision on not to go with this dealership. although they were nice, they were just too pushy. i may be young but i've dealt with a handful of car salesman, and i've never been treated like this.

September 9, 2014

We apologize for any inconveniences you were caused. We are here to address all of your issues. We want you to feel confident we stand behind what we sell and will make sure this is resolved for you. Please don't hesitate to contact me, Heather Simard at hsimard@tommycarmgt.com or our General Manager, Steve at 413.586.3102 with any further concerns or anything else you may need. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Fantastic experience!!!!!

by from Belchertown, MA |

From the minute I walked thru the door, it was a fantastic experience....Had been to several other dealerships and was very dissapointed by the treatment I received....Everyone, especially Dan Guarnieri, treated me like a real person, they only showed me the cars that I could afford and found me the perfect match!!! I would definitely sent family and friends their way. Thank you!!!!!!

August 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this stellar review. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Northampton Volkswagen. Also, that Dan was such a big help during the process. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Congratulations on your purchase! We will see you back in about a month for your 30 day checkup appointment.

great service

by from Chicopee, MA |

Very accesible personnel. Treated me with respect and made me feel secure of my decision. Didn't rush me and gave me all the information fast and clear.

July 22, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback!

Review

by from Holland, MA |

I have purchased many new cars over the years, but I found that buying a new car from Northampton Volkswagen to be one of the more pleasurable experiences. They listened to my needs, and with very little haggling and a strong attention to detail, were able to put me into a new car within a couple of ours.

June 28, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle!! I am so glad to hear your experience here was everything you excepted. At Northampton Volkswagen, we consider our customers as family! We hope to see you back for your service visit!

Had a great experience!!

by from Northampton, MA |

We recently bought a Jetta TDI here, we worked with Mark and were very pleased. As silly as this sounds, we felt he was a pretty honest car salesman. The rest of the staff were great as well, when I picked up the car the following day, our salesman was out sick & his co-workers Robert and Omar made sure everything was all set for me enjoy our new car.

June 26, 2014

Thank You for your awesome feedback!

Fine and careful service

by from Montague, Massachusetts |

Not only was the service focused and fine, but, when my ride to work fell through after dropping off my car for service, a VW shuttle was there immediately to overcome the problem.

June 18, 2014

We received and appreciate your feedback. I am so glad our shuttle service was able to help accommodate your needs and get you to work.

One word...FABULOUS!!

by from Massachusetts |

Just bought my brand new VW Tiguan from Mark at Northampton Volkswagen and I could not have wished for more exceptional service from the entire staff all the way from sales to financing. Oftentimes, car buying can be a cumbersome experience but they made the process so effortless that I cannot say enough amazing things about them. Unfortunately, my prior VW CC was totaled in an accident. Knowing this, both Mark and Chris worked incredibly hard to get me back on the road as soon as possible by expediting the entire process and were able to have me in my new VW the very next day even considering I had purchased it over a holiday weekend! Mark even went the extra mile to drive all the way to my work the next day to pick up my finalized paperwork to get my registration and insurance coverage taken care of so the car was ready to go right after I got off work. That evening when I went to pick up the car, Carolyn walked through the entire vehicle with me explaining every feature about the car from warranties to safety to every single last feature my car has to offer, answering all of my questions along the way. Thank you, Northampton Volkswagen, for making this experience so enjoyable. You certainly have a customer for life in me and for those of you looking to purchase a new vehicle, definitely give Mark a call! Thanks guys!

May 29, 2014

Congratulations on your new VW Tiguan! We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. I am so glad to hear that MArk & Carolyn were able to give you such a great experience here at Northampton Volkswagen. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. We will see you back in about a month for your 30 day checkup appointment.

Jason L of chicopee

by from Chicopee ma |

The service was done quickly and very efficiently. The service advisor was courteous and detailed.

May 29, 2014

I am so glad to hear we are able to exceed your expectations. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you back for your next service visit!

Carolyn Sicha is the best

by from Southampton |

I brought my Jetta that I recently leased in the dealership for it's 30 day check up and was met by Carolyn Sicho, who was very nice. She asked me if I had any Questions about my car, and then went on to explain what they were going to do to my car. this has been the best experience I ever had at any dealership. I would recommend Northampton Volkswagon any time.

April 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this stellar review. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Northampton Volkswagen. Also, that Carolyn was such a big help during the process. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Congratulations on your new Jetta! We will see you back in about a month for your 30 day checkup appointment.