Northampton Volkswagen

Service 877-465-9974

Come See Why You Should Buy at Northampton Volkswagen

10,000 mile maintenance

by from Western MA |

Just went for a 10,000 mile maintenance which is included in vw warranty. It took a bit but the waiting room was fairly comfortable and they vacuumed out the car because I asked.

April 2, 2013

Thank you for writing this review. We are so pleased to hear that your experience with us was great!

Thanks for a great experience!

by from Springfield, MA |

I've heard that Northampton Volkswagen was a good place to buy ? helpful, no pressure, etc. And I'm glad I listened to that advice. Just bought a new Beetle Classic Coupe and I couldn't be happier with the car and the treatment I was given by the dealership. The salesman I worked with, Ron Duda, couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful. Happy to say, this has been way different than my usual car sales experience.

December 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear you had a completely satisfied experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle.

Love the car, but....

by from Southampton, Ma |

after waiting for a month to have our first Passat TDI SEL, we bought a second, only to have the dealership ignore a national ad campaign for 0.9% financing. Charged us 2.9%, and refused to adjust the finance charge below 1.9%. Top that off with a refusal to adjust the parking brake at the 10000 mile service.

December 3, 2014

Hugh - We apologize that you feel this way. However, I have attempted to contact you earlier today in regards to your e-brake. If you have any further questions you can reach me via email at hsimard@tommycarmgt.com Best, Heather Simard

Good Match

by from Westfield |

I found that the used cars are competitively priced and the salesman Omar found a good match of what I was looking for, within 24 hrs the car was in my driveway. All the people that I dealt with in the buying process were very helpful. Many thanks.

November 21, 2014

Congrats Will on the purchase of your new vehicle! We appreciate the feedback and are so glad to hear your experience was everything you excepted. We hope to see you back for service in the future!

Good car bad customer service

by from Guilford tv |

We found the car my son wanted. It wears a good deal and the salesperson was ok. Problem was the service was sooo bad. First the sale took hours and the were so confused about the paperwork. We had to do forms over again and the kept forgetting things. Then the dY my son went to get the car it took 6 hours for them to finish the process. Again the messes up on the paperwork so badly that even after everything was done they were hounding me for a required form. To top of the really unprofessional experience they did't put my son's license plates in the car, didn't do the body work the promised and also didn't put the cars rugs back in the. Ad after cleaning it. My husband and I are looking to replace both our cars next year and will Not be going there.

November 11, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is greatly appreciated, so we can use it to ensure a better buying experience for our customers. We have looked into this further and this goes back with registering your vehicle in a different state and then deciding to switch back to registering in Mass. There was a lean hold on the title, which was now been solved through your insurance company. The registry withheld the process taking so long, not us here at Northampton Volkswagen. Our goal is to provide a quick and easy purchasing experience.

I Bought the Car of my Dreams !!!

by from Southwick, Mass. |

I was in the market for a economy sedan, but with Clean-Diesel Technology, and I FOUND exactly what I was looking for at a very decent price. I bought a 2014 VW Jetta 2.0 Liter Clean-Diesel Engine-block with Turbo, and it's like owning and driving an Army-Tank that can go 90 mph on the highway and it's extremely quiet and smooth. It's an "AWSOME piece of German Mechanical-Engineering !!!" Once you buy one of these cars, you be CONVERTED FOREVER. Chris J.G. Southwick, Mass.

October 30, 2014

Thank You for the kind words regarding your recent purchase here with at Northampton Volkswagen. Congrats on your new vehicle and we will see you back for service!

Got exactly what we were looking for!

by from Amherst area, MA |

We were shopping for a used VW Jetta for our daughter....the experience began on-line, and honestly, if it had not been for Cole Lovely's expertise and accomodating manner, we probably never would have considered this dealership! With very hectic schedules, we decided on a date and time to test drive 2 cars meeting our specifications....were a tad disappointed to discover that the one we thought we would LOVE had been sold that same day, but did LOVE the other one! It ended up being a better buy with much less mileage and more "bells and whistles." We purchased the car that evening, and took possession of it just a couple of days later. On our test drive, I noted some vibration in the brakes, so turns out we got a "brake job" for free!! I did not give 5 stars to customer service because there was not someone always available to speak to when calling and with limited time, I didn't want to talk to voice mail! Molly met us on the day we picked up the car and she was charming!

October 9, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback regarding your purchase experience. However, we are glad that you took a test drive prior to purchasing the vehicle, for many issues that we could have fixed and it shows that we did! We apologize for you not be able to contact us. I can assure you we value you as a customer and if anytime you have any questions, please call Molly directly at 413-517-3810. Congrats on your new purchase and we hope to see you back in the future for service!

Very satiafied

by from Northampton, Ma |

My car went in for repairs. They were prompt and the price was fair. The "ambience " could be a bit warmer, but my service representative Connie was completely amazing, knowledgeable, and nice.

September 25, 2014

Thank You for this positive feedback regarding your visit at Northampton Volkswagen. We appreciate your business and will see you back soon!

my volkswagen experience

by from adams, ma |

had a great experience!! they had exactly the car i was looking for! dan shaw and spenser were the best!!! they made the whole process so easy. dan even stayed late to accommodate us for a test drive as we had to travel over an hour to get to the dealership. both dan and spenser were very knowledgable and very helpful in answering all of our questions and concerns. all in all it was the best and easiest process to get exactly the car i wanted!

September 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at Northampton Volkswagen and hope that you continue to enjoy your new car! It is great to hear that your sales consultants, Dan & Spenser were able to answer all of your questions and took such great care of you. If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

over pushy

by from Athol, MA |

From the moment my husband and I walked in the door we were greated by very friendly staff. But once we sat down to talk about what car we were looking at we were immediately asked to fill out paperwork to check our credit and pretty much to purchase the car. After stating we haven't even looked at the car or taken it for a test drive the salesman still asked for us to fill it out. even though we said we just wanted to talk numbers because we had been to numerous other dealerships and had a lot to take in. finally we were able to take a test drive in the car. and when we got back i still felt very pushed into making a deal. when numbers were talked and my husband and i felt we would be getting a better deal at another dealership we had told them and the insisted it was the best deal we could get no matter where we go. We found with as good credit as we had and having recently dealt with buy and given back a used car due to the lemon law that the APR they were trying to give was just outrageous again compared to another dealership we had spoke to. Once the salesman felt we werent going to budge and buy the car he had the saleswoman who dealt with the finance, i feel attack us. when we stated everything that we had going on she still insisted that we could do it and if we put money down (even though we had stated numerous times we didn't have the money) they could definately get the payment down and so many other things. i felt as though i was being pushed into something i knew my husband and i couldn't do. even though we had told everyone we spoke to that we needed time and we don't think its a good fit for us but we appreciated talking with us. we went on to get a phone call from the salesman almost every other day and this was after we told them if they didn't hear back from us to go with someone else. but the phone calls lasted two weeks. i mainly felt with how pushy the salesman were, was a major decision on not to go with this dealership. although they were nice, they were just too pushy. i may be young but i've dealt with a handful of car salesman, and i've never been treated like this.

September 9, 2014

We apologize for any inconveniences you were caused. We are here to address all of your issues. We want you to feel confident we stand behind what we sell and will make sure this is resolved for you. Please don't hesitate to contact me, Heather Simard at hsimard@tommycarmgt.com or our General Manager, Steve at 413.586.3102 with any further concerns or anything else you may need. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Fantastic experience!!!!!

by from Belchertown, MA |

From the minute I walked thru the door, it was a fantastic experience....Had been to several other dealerships and was very dissapointed by the treatment I received....Everyone, especially Dan Guarnieri, treated me like a real person, they only showed me the cars that I could afford and found me the perfect match!!! I would definitely sent family and friends their way. Thank you!!!!!!

August 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this stellar review. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Northampton Volkswagen. Also, that Dan was such a big help during the process. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Congratulations on your purchase! We will see you back in about a month for your 30 day checkup appointment.