Automotion Car Sales

3742 Cleveland Ave Nw, Canton, OH 44709

Used 330-492-3325

I Want My Title!!!

by from Lima, Ohio |

Purchased a 2003 Range Rover from Emmitt Smiley on June 17th 2014, showed me the CarFax and had his mechanic there who assured it was in excellent mechanical condition. I then paid cash in full and was suppose to get a copy of the CarFax along with my Bill Of Sale in the manilla envelope but he only gave me the Bill Of Sale. Drove it home and 2 days later the thermostat went out and caused the expansion tank to crack. Called Emmitt and he said it was "As Is" and this was just a fluke so I had to order parts and now down without a vehicle for 4 days. After having this done within 2 more days my front passenger low beam light gives a dash warning and does not work until I shut the engine off and take out the key then restart. My drivers side brake started squeaking and when I had it checked it has a bent pin on the caliper causing the brake pads to be offset. To top it off Emmitt Smiley quit responding to me and I have still yet to receive my title, they're under investigation by the BMV and have yet to respond to them either. Submitted a complaint to Mike DeWine through the BMV. If you're reading this Emmitt send me my title!!!!!

Just wanted to say Thank You!

by from Alliance, ohio |

I just bought a Chrysler Pacifica from Emmitt at AutoMotion and I cannot express how happy I am with the car, the price, and the overall buying experience. I was recommended by my cousin who was equally pleased with her purchase. Being a woman buying a used car these guys made an uncomfortable buying experience very easy. Just wanted to say thanks!! Jamie K.

Love Automotion Car Sales...the BEST!

by from Canton, OH |

Really needed a dependable car for a great price. I found one on Cars.com, printed the ad & headed to Automotion Car Sales in Canton.Truly my BEST car buying experience ever, as Jim & Emmitt helped me find just the right car! They had many vehicles to choose from, made the whole process quick & easy, and I love my new car! I already sent my sister over to buy from them, too! HIGHLY recommend this dealer, thanks Jim & Emmitt :)

AutoMotion Car Sales - Just an A1 Group of Guys!

by from Massillon, Ohio |

No Stress, No guys in Suits, No Capaccino Machines, No guy in the "BackRoom" wanting more $... Just a Good Car, Good Price, and Great Service from a Small Family Owned Atmosphere of a Car Lot. Just wanted to say Thank You!! We absolutely LOVE the ODYSSEY!!! Customers for Life!! John and Samantha Roseman

Great Used Car Buying Experience!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Nice place to buy a car from. They had just what I was looking for and at reasonable price. I am younger person and often don't get treated with much respect especially when buying a car. These guys worked with me and got me the car I. I would suggest anyone looking for a nice used car try these guys first. They have a little of everything over there! Sincerely, Bill