Apple Chevrolet Buick of Northfield

1600 Cannon Ln, Northfield, MN 55057

New 888-631-1982
Used 888-685-2575
Service 866-489-8417

Road Tested. Customer Driven.

Great Service

by from Farmington, MN |

Our salesman, Jake Neilson was very friendly and easy to deal with. He went out of his way to make us comfortable and the shopping experience pleasant. If anyone I know is looking for a vehicle we will send him to Jake.

Great experience

by from Albert Lea, MN |

Wonderful experience! Everybody was so nice and so helpful. Uwe was great! Car is everything I expected it to be. Will definitely tell my friends!

review

by from Garner, Iowa |

I really appreciated the entire experience. Everyone was very friendly and, while didn't influence our decision to buy, the room for my son to play in was appreciated. Everyone seemed very open, and were willing to explain anything not being understood. The no hassle pricing was welcome to me as I do not care for the negotiating game. While I was hoping for a little more for my trade in, they again were more fair than another offer I received. They also took me with as they valued my old vehicle and explained the reasons it would be difficult to get more for trade.

Used Car Purchase

by from NY |

Mike Deaver who is one of the sales reps seems to be very difficult. I would describe his approach to be quite aggressive and rude. He hardly return calls and hanged up the phone on me once. He should be re-trained and MUST learn how to address customers. I will advise future customers to avoid him.

Nice people, good service

by from Farmington, mn |

The people at Apple Chevrolet make buying a car pretty easy. There is lots of paperwork but the do a good job helping get through it. I really like my new car and am happy with the process.