Apple Chevrolet Buick of Northfield

1600 Cannon Ln, Northfield, MN 55057

New 888-631-1982 New888-631-1982
Used 888-685-2575 Used888-685-2575
Service 866-489-8417 Service 866-489-8417

Road Tested. Customer Driven.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Northfield, MN |

My recent purchase experience at Apple Chev of Northfield was more than excellent. There were a couple of bumps along the way, but the entire team handle my every concern with confidence and professionalism. I would definately recommend others the give this dealership the opportunity on their next vehicle purchase.

March 4, 2015

Laura, So glad to hear that you had a nice experience at Apple Chevrolet Buick. Thank you for your review! Enjoy your new car and call us if you need anything. Afton- Customer Service

Took the time to do it right.

by from Elko, Mn. |

Service department did a great job updating software for infotainment screen. (Blank screen after startup.) After updates they went over operation of everything, making sure system was 100%. System is much faster now, no waiting for the backup camera to come on. A big thumbs up to Cory and crew techs in service.

Ty in Service Goes the Extra Mile! Thank you Ty!!

by from Webster, MN |

Ty was amazing! He took the time to explain what was happening with our Buick. He spent time making sure it was fixed before we picked it up. Never once did we get the "I'm to busy or there is nothing wrong with your car" attitude from him. He spent time explaining in detail what they did and why it was happening. Thank you Ty! You have made me a loyal customer of Apple Chev/Buick.

Great service, friendly peolpe.

by from Eagan, MN |

We saw this truck online, thought it was a good deal, came down to test drive and bought it same day. Art was friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you Art

May 12, 2016

Thank you for writing to us about your great experience working with Art and purchasing your new vehicle. We are very glad to hear that you were able to find a new vehicle that fit your wants and needs and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Wonderful Experience

by from Northfield, MN |

Richard Hervieux was the main person I worked with during the sale. He was so wonderful and went above and beyond what I expected from someone selling me a car. He was very knowledgeable and offered a lot of information without making me feel belittled which I have felt from other dealers in the past especially being a female. He made me feel like family and really made me feel special while helping me find the perfect truck.

May 5, 2016

Thank you for writing to us about your great experience working with Rich. We are very glad to hear that we were able to provide you with great customer service and new vehicle! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Great Sales Experience!

by from Faribault, MN |

Apple Auto took care of me right from the time I walked in the door. Met with a smiling face and took their time to get to know me before just making a sale.

May 4, 2016

Thank you for writing to us about your experience working with our sales team. We are very glad to hear that you were treated with excellent customer service. It is something Apple Autos that we strive for. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Not pushing like others

by from Farmington,mn |

Was great to work with our salesman Rich. Not pushing and making you feel you need to buy it NOW. Was able to walk out and think about our decision over night. Great dealership. Very happy

May 4, 2016

Thank you for stopping out at our dealership and writing us a great review. We are very happy to hear that Rich was able to help you out and get all your car buying needs taken care of. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Amazing Staff of great people!

by from Cannon Falls, MN |

My wife and I bought an Equinox from your dealership in November of 2015. We worked with Caleb Conger on our sale. He was very patient with us and didn't try to rush us along to help someone else. This was a large determination for me that we would continue to shop and have all of our vehicles serviced with you folks. I have yet to meet someone at your facility who isn't pleasant and our helpful in one manner or another.

March 24, 2016

Thank you so much for writing to us about your great car buying experience that you had in November and your great service experience when bringing your vehicle in. Great customer service is something we work and strive for. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Great service

by from Minneapolis,Mn |

We bought our first dealership car with Larry. He took his time and explained every detail with me and my husband. It took some time getting all the paperwork together but he went out of his way to get things done. I would highly recommend him and his dealership to everyone.

February 16, 2016

Thank you for writing such a positive review about your experience with our sales team. We are so glad to hear that you had an outstanding experience working with Art and are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Over and above service!

by from Northfield, MN |

I needed to wash my truck so I went through the Apple Auto car wash as I always do. The temperature outside was app. 26 degrees, so I thought everything would be fine. During the drying cycle, the front bug grill shattered. I know that add-on parts are not covered in car washes. I went into the main building and saw Josh, the person who sold me my truck 2 years ago. He told me they would take care of it and pay for it too! I was very impressed with that. It was replaced immediately! The entire staff was friendly and happy to have my business. What a great dealership to do this for me! Thank you!

February 12, 2016

Thank you so much for writing us a great review! At Apple Autos, we strive to go above and beyond for our customers and I am so glad to hear that in your case, we were able to get that Front Bug Grill replaced for you as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you again soon!