Apple Chevrolet Buick of Northfield

1600 Cannon Ln, Northfield, MN 55057

New 888-631-1982
Used 888-685-2575
Service 866-489-8417

Road Tested. Customer Driven.

Great Service

by from Farmington, MN |

Our salesman, Jake Neilson was very friendly and easy to deal with. He went out of his way to make us comfortable and the shopping experience pleasant. If anyone I know is looking for a vehicle we will send him to Jake.

Ignition recall fix

by from Faribault, MN |

We have 2 Chevy Impala's that were part of the massive ignition recall. Apple Chevrolet Buick in Northfield was very helpful in making sure all the keys for both vehicles were properly taken care of to solve the problem. Their courtesy car was ready when I arrived to take me to work and they picked me up at the end of the work day to retrieve my car. Everyone was extremely helpful and very friendly. I would highly recommend them for all your vehicle needs.

great service

by from apple valley,mn |

Great dealership.purchaseday my car there..great home town feel. ..made me feel right at home.made buying my car easy. ..had it service fast and friendly.

Great Service

by from Northfield, MN |

I have had my car serviced and repaired numerous time in the last few years. They always called me to explain what needed to be done and how much it would cost. Each time it was completed when promised and done correctly. I never had to go back for the same issue.

Had what I was looking for

by from Black River Falls, WI |

I searched everywhere for an older Chevy 4x4 pickup and finally found one at Apple for the price I was willing to pay. My salesman was very honest and up front about the truck. My only complaint is, when I got home my brake line along the frame burst. I was told they did a safety inspection on the truck, I guess they didn't check the brake lines. This is something my salesman would know nothing about so I know he was being honest with me about the truck to the best of his knowledge. This is a minor repair and I did buy the truck "As Is" so I'm very satisfied with my purchase :)

Very Professional! Thanks Adam Andreasen!

by from Austin, MN |

Purchased a 2012 Chrevrolet Traverse from Adam Andreasen. We could not have been more pleased about the entire transaction. Adam greeted us on the lot & we were impressed with his knowledge of the car we were interested in. He was very professional & detail oriented involving the sales transaction, maintenance agreements, & pick up arrangement communication. We appreciated his style of stating the facts with no sales pressure & that he genuinely wanted us to be satisfied with the car when we came to pick it up. He even wanted to make sure the mirrors & seats were adjusted before we left the lot! Nice touch Adam! We would definitely recommend Apple Auto. Thanks Adam Andreasen for such a great car buying experience.

Very Professional. Thanks Adam Andreasen!

by from Austin, MN |

Purchased a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse from Adam Andreasen. Could not have been more pleased with the entire process. Adam greeted us in the lot & we were very impressed with his knowledge of the vehicle we were interested in. He was also very thorough & detail oriented about the sales process, maintenance agreements, & follow up communication about picking up the car. Was even impressed that he wanted to make sure that the mirrors & seat were adjusted before we drove away! It was a pleasure to work with Adam & your dealership & we will definitely recommend Apple Auto. Thanks Adam for such a great car buying experience!

Would buy from again.

by from New Ulm Mn |

Searched the internet and worked with six different Dealers. Apple won our 2015 Traverse order with price, no pressure sales, friendly people in all areas and a good experience overall. Will check out again if a vehicle is needed.

Great experience

by from Albert Lea, MN |

Wonderful experience! Everybody was so nice and so helpful. Uwe was great! Car is everything I expected it to be. Will definitely tell my friends!

review

by from Garner, Iowa |

I really appreciated the entire experience. Everyone was very friendly and, while didn't influence our decision to buy, the room for my son to play in was appreciated. Everyone seemed very open, and were willing to explain anything not being understood. The no hassle pricing was welcome to me as I do not care for the negotiating game. While I was hoping for a little more for my trade in, they again were more fair than another offer I received. They also took me with as they valued my old vehicle and explained the reasons it would be difficult to get more for trade.

Used Car Purchase

by from NY |

Mike Deaver who is one of the sales reps seems to be very difficult. I would describe his approach to be quite aggressive and rude. He hardly return calls and hanged up the phone on me once. He should be re-trained and MUST learn how to address customers. I will advise future customers to avoid him.