Florida Cars of Tampa, Inc.

12811 66th St N, Largo, FL 33773

Great Truck and great service.

by from Pasco County,FL |

My son was in the market for a vehicle after wrecking his 2000 Silverado. He only had the basic coverage on it so he had to apply for his first car loan. After being approved and getting the perameters from the credit union we started searching and found a truck at Florida Cars of Tampa Bay. The truck we found there met all the criteria and was in fantastic condition on top of that. The best part was dealing with Patrick. It was a pleasure to say the least. He didn't play games, he didn't try and pressure my son, he was professional and genuine. I'm excited for my son making his first vehicle purchase and so pleased that it happened in such an awesome and professional manner. I would recommend this dealer to my closest friends and family.

Love my Toyota and Patrick.

by from Dunedin, fl |

I have not bought a new car in over twenty years. I wanted a Toyota Corolla as my sister-in-law has an older one with almost 200,000 miles that she just loves. I recently bought a 2008, one owner with less than 23,000 miles. It was in the color I wanted and I love my car. Patrick, the dealer was wonderful to work with, a very, very nice young man and absolutely No Pressure. I never dreamed it would be so easy to buy a great car and I would recommend Patrick to anyone. He is so helpful and knowledgeable. When we need another car we will definitely call Florida Cars. Linda(in Dunedin)

Truly caring

by from St Petersburg, FL |

I've bought several new and used vehicles and this was positively the best experience. Very quick, efficient and heartfelt compassion. I will recommend that all my friends and family go there. I've already told several. Thank you for being so kind!

An incredible car buying experience!

by from Largo, FL |

In my 55 years I have purchased many vehicles. My uncle owned a large dealership in Texas where I purchased several automobiles when I lived there. I have cousins and nephews in automobile sales currently. I have to say that this is my favorite experience in purchasing a vehicle. After spending some time shopping around, dealing with one rude sales person after another it was a breath of fresh air to meet Patrick, who was so helpful, respectful and made the experience from start to finish so smooth and enjoyable. From a car buyer's point of view that is very rare. Car buying is never an enjoyable experience. It is rather very stressful but Patrick takes the stress out of car buying. He qualified me and had my loan approved over the phone before I even came into the dealership. He courteously had his assistant pick us up at the bus stop so we would not have to walk a long distance to the dealership in the heat and we were able to test drive the vehicle back to the dealership. He even detailed the van although it was already ready. It smelled and looked so good when we drove off and when we discovered a few small items needed fixed a day later and called him, he generously had his mechanic fix them. I would highly recommend Florida Cars of Tampa Bay, Inc. to anyone who wants a great deal on a used car and a great experience with a dealer they can trust. I am also a permanent repeat customer! Sincerely, Sheila Moore

Overall review

by from St Petersburg, FL. |

Great experience buying from this location. Staff was very helpful and accomidating. When I arrived, the truck I was interested in was actually $1,000 under advertised price. And, they took care of tax, tag and, title on site. I would recommend this dealer to anyone!

Great, friendly atmosphere

by from Palmetto, fl |

Patrick is extremely friendly and nonpressuring. Made the buying experience easy.

Searching for a gem in the sea of misfits!

by from Kissimmee, Florida |

I wasn't in the market for a new car, but an auto accident I was in and my present car being totalled forced me into looking for a new car. I didn't want to spend alot of money, but I wanted someone newer, clean and decent. After dealing with big dealerships and sales staff trying to get me to buy above my means and put me into cars i did not want, not to mention a lot of cars looked clean on the computer but in person were not, I found my Chrysler Sebring at Florida Cars of Tampa, Inc. It is almost perfect condition as was just about every car on his lot. It had low mileage and a great Price. Patrick was easy to work with, not forceful or pushy, or try to get me into something I didn't want. I already had my loan set up through my credit union and the whole buying process took less than an hour to sign the paperwork. He was helpful, friendly, courteous and knowlegdable. I would definitely recommend them and will try to use them in future purchases.

Florida Cars of Tampa, Inc. responded to this review

September 16, 2012

Thank you for the great reviews, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with great service.

Great price, easy to buy

by from Apollo Beach, FL |

We found the car we wanted here online and contacted Patrick to view car. It was as described online, price was great, Patrick was great to work with. He found us a better deal on the financing than what we had already set up with our bank. We liked the reassurance of the 3 month/ 3000 mile warranty that is included with the dealer fee.... at least his fee covered something! Also appreciate the CarFax report. They are a small family business so don't expect the fancy showroom.... but you don't have to deal with the typical showroom tactics either.

Awesome Experience with Patrick Murray/Owner

by from Tampa, FL |

Purchased a Used Car for our Daughter - Her 1st Car purchasing experience was a very positive one. Patrick Murray/Owner was very professional and very friendly. He was very knowledgeable about the car and spent the perfect amount of time with us reviewing the benefits of the car.....he was very patient with us and directly spent time with our daughter to make this a pleasant/positive experience. He helped us to fully understand what we were purchasing and the best route to go about getting the most for our situation and money. He gave the car one last clean up (although it was immaculate already). The processing of the paperwork was done promptly and painlessly. I highly recommend him personally/professionally, and we will be bringing all future purchases to him with full confidence. He even surprised her with a tank of gas which he didn't have to do. We left with the car the same day. Experience overall was excellent in all facets.

Honest Professionals Made It Easy

by from Clearwater, FL |

Patrick was quite helpful as we came in to buy a clean used Mustang Convertible 30 minutes before closing. He was very patient, answered all our questions and negotiated a great deal. We drove off the lot with my new car in just over an hour! Amazing! I would highly recommend Florida Cars of Tampa Bay as a dealer to see if you are looking for quality used cars at a great price.