Alan Webb Chevrolet

New 866-934-8748
Used 866-928-9159
Service 888-348-1087

Vancouver's Friendliest Dealer

Greats sales and financing staff.

by from Vancouver WA |

Niels was great. He listened to what I was looking/wanted and he picked the perfect car. I didn't think I'd even qualify for a new camaro let alone on with all the options the one he picked for me. I'd recommend friends to see Niels first if their in the market for a new car.

Excellent dealership - Silverado 1500

by from Washougal, WA |

I purchased my Chevrolet Silverado 1500 pickup truck here and the buying experience was very pleasant. Since I am a member of Costco I used their buying plan which meant a fixed markup over dealer cost - no negotiating. Very straight forward. I brought my new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 pickup truck in for its 7500 mile service. I was told it would take an hour so made an appointment for 7:30 am to be first in line. I was at the service department 15 minutes early and waited in my truck for a service manager. Finally one came out but he was accompanied by someone who arrived after me and went inside. About five minutes later another service manager came out also accompanied by a person who arrived later and went inside. I finally went inside and got the attention of a service manager and he wrote up my service request. He told me to always come inside - don't wait in my truck expecting to be "next in line". I got my truck back at 9:30 so it took about 2 hours. I expected it would take longer than the hour I was told. I had a book to read so I was fine with the wait but if you have somewhere else to go it would be aggravating. Everything seems to have been done correctly. I am pleased with the service and the competence of the service manager. I wish they had coffee for their customers but the only thing I saw was a coffee vending machine. Next visit I'll bring my own coffee.

Great experience

by from Vancouver ,WA |

I was looking for a certain car and knew Gilbert deBest would be the one to find it for me ! He listened to what I wanted and reminded me of what I needed as we looked!He was very helpful and knowledgeable about my new car and took the time to explain everything to me about it !

Felt like we were treated fairly.

by from milwaukie, or |

we bought a used suburban and it took 24 hours. I was happy to get it done fast and fair.

Replacement of Unreliable GMC Acadia Denali

by from Vancouver, WA 98682 |

Josh Kampmann, Sales Manager, Alan Webb, Vancouver, WA, (360) 574-1131, was excellent in his considerations to alleviate the unfortunate circumstance of our unreliable 2012 GMC Acadia Josh recognized our need for a more reliable vehicle. He arranged to replace the Acadia with a new 2015 Chevrolet Trax SLT at a most reasonable cost ? very much to our satisfaction. It shall be said that Josh leads a very dedicated team of sales consultants. Carl Carlson, gave generously of his time and came several times to our assistance! And, Will and Tony in the Alan Webb maintenance department ? they went ?the extra mile?!! Josh Kampmann is very personable and professional

Excellent Service, Right Truck, Right Price

by from Vancouver, WA |

The salesperson Jason was very helpful in finding the right truck based on my list of needs. The buying process was reasonably quick and painless. The sales manager Keith was also very helpful. They both took a personal interest in my needs and saw that they were met.

New car

by from xPortland, OR |

We were looking for a specific car (2015 Sonic), so we called up to have the car ready for us when we got there. We got there and the car was sitting out front and the salesman (Brian) was walking out to meet us. We took a short test drive and everything ran perfectly. On the walk around, we discovered a small parking lot ding in the back passenger fender that looked like a deal breaker. But Brian said they could get it out in a couple of days. At the appointed day, the car problem was fixed to the point that ONLY a feel test could detect the irregularity. We are usually very picky, but it was such an excellent repair. So kudos to the Brian for prioritizing our needed work and the body shop for the excellent work.

Great job!

by from vancouver, WA |

Great job. The Tahoe had the oil changed, tires rotated and 27 point inspection. All was done accurately and timely. Plus with the 27 point inspection they recommended additional services that need to be done soon. I feel I can trust this dealerships service center to be honest. Thank you.

New car purchase

by from Beaverton,OR |

Sales staff and Managers are willing to go the extra mile to make sure customer is happy and taken care of.

Great Service and Care

by from Vancouver, Washington |

We have two Chevrolet trucks that are regularly serviced at Alan Webb. We continue to use their service as we are pleased with the attention and care that we receive.

Easy and quick

by from La center, wa |

Jon Anderson was great... Took great care of me. Would recommend anyone to deal with Jon..