Alan Webb Chevrolet

New 866-934-8748
Used 866-928-9159
Service 888-348-1087

Vancouver's Friendliest Dealer

Greats sales and financing staff.

by from Vancouver WA |

Niels was great. He listened to what I was looking/wanted and he picked the perfect car. I didn't think I'd even qualify for a new camaro let alone on with all the options the one he picked for me. I'd recommend friends to see Niels first if their in the market for a new car.

Recall repairs

by from Vancouver, WA |

They were very professional and my appointment started on time.

Love my Chevy!

by from Vancouver, WA |

It has been a good experience all the way around for me. I decided one day I was finally going to go and buy a car. I had rented a Captiva for a vacation and loved it. I went to your dealership and told the first salesman I saw what I was looking for and he invested the time and patience I required! I bought my car and love how you are treated after the purchase and the servicing begins. I came in for the first service and had no complaints at all-punctual and helpful.

Awesome

by from Vancouver, WA |

It was a hassle free buying experience. Couldn't have asked for a better sales associate. We felt no pressure to buy.

Great Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

The staff was friendly and Quickly got my vehicle into the shop. My wait was short,I was informed that my vehicle had been serviced and that no problems had been detected. I found it to be a very pleasant experience.

Great 2015 Diesel SilveradoHD2500

by from Vancouver, WA |

I have purchased 2 trucks from the dealership, like all car buying experiences things could always be faster but I got a good deal

Great service

by from Portland, OR |

I had a great experience at Alan Webb service department. They answer my questions, and had a rental car ready for me. The only negative thing ----there wasn't a person at the front desk to greet the customers. (Maybe that person was out sick)

1550176A

by from Vancouver, WA |

everthing was great. no problems. we had not intended to buy a car this day but ended up with a deal that we were happy with.

My visit to Alan Webb service department

by from Vancouver, WA |

By making an appointment ahead of time, the service went fairly quickly. Also, by using the full service lube and oil change and inspection while a special was offered,I was able to get a syntetic blend service for under 40.00.I found the service reps to be friendly and commited to a time frame that worked for me. I have no negatives to report. Again on a recall for my ignition I was given exceptional service as far as time was concerned. In and out in less than 30 minutes.

new car

by from Vancouver Washington |

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. Chandler was very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. It was a stress free buying experience. Would recommend the to anyone looking for a new car. Only thing I would say bad and it's not really bad but there wasn't a whole lot of parking for customers.

Great Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

My left turn rear signal light was out and the counter service man was very friendly and helpful and understood that I could be pulled over by the police for defective equipment and maybe cited. He was able to work me into the schedule with very little delay. Great guy to work with. Thank you for your great help to an old retired duffer. Sincerely Eugene R Henifin