Alan Webb Chevrolet

New 866-934-8748 New866-934-8748
Used 866-928-9159 Used866-928-9159
Service 888-348-1087 Service 888-348-1087

Vancouver's Friendliest Dealer

Greats sales and financing staff.

by from Vancouver WA |

Niels was great. He listened to what I was looking/wanted and he picked the perfect car. I didn't think I'd even qualify for a new camaro let alone on with all the options the one he picked for me. I'd recommend friends to see Niels first if their in the market for a new car.

Great sales staff!

by from vancouver, wa |

Ive purchased a few vehicles over the years, by far this was the best experience i have had! My sales person was niles harrison he went above and beyond to find what i was after. i told him i was shopping around looking at other makes he was able to hold the vehicle for a couple of days while i decided what to purchase. I spent more than i wanted however i feel great about the purchase, i got everything i was after and more without being pressured into a sale! When i decide to purchase another vehicle Alan webb chevrolet will be my first stop. Thanks again!

clean dealership very nice people

by from vancouver Wash |

very clean dealership and Carl went up and above to give us the best deal I love the hard work he did and I will buy my chevys from Alan Webb and Carl will always be my salesman thank you very much Sincerely Ron and Patti Rudolf

Buying process

by from Vancouver Wa |

I have bought 2 cars from here and been happy both times. I always have numbers in my head - and I get as close to them as I can. I like to drive them first and then think about it overnight. No big hassel at all - perfectly fine with them. Jamie Johnson waited on me - she was referred by Brian Lowe - I sent emails thru their internet section. I had seen several cars I was interested in - . I was very happy with the service I received - friendly - and not hard sell - happy to answer questions and give good answers and find out the info if she did not have it. Very happy - Love my Impala and Very happy with the assistance in purchasing my car.

Mechanic not prepared

by from Camas, Washington |

It took me 4 days of calling and leaving messages before I reached a live person. Had appointment January 2 to get car diagnosed and to see if stuff was covered under warranty. It was, so made appointment for next Wednesday 1/6. Car gets taken back and 2 hrs later I'm told mechanic can't do it today (too big of a job to get finished today). Mechanics have books that tell beforehand how long a job will take. Left car over night no rental, snafu with getting my insurance agent to email copy of policy. Ugh! On Thursday was called after 2pm and told car not done still and by the way 2 more things had issues. Only 1 thing had anything with what was being fixed. Again offered rental but I turned it down as I didn't want to waste time again. They finally got the 1 part ordered and sent overnight finally car done on Friday. While walking to car I see a broken tail light with broken pieces still inside light housing. Hubby and I returned to tell them. He also informed them if I had broken it before Wednesday small pieces wouldn't still b inside light. So they will watch cameras video and let me know if they will fix and pay for it. Ugh!!! While they might have paid to replaced hose and my service gal Teona was great. I will b telling others NOT to ever go there. So I have to wait 2 weeks to maybe getting light fixed. I'm P. O.'d. żżż

Aviation Supervisor

by from Vancouver, Washington |

Everyone was quick, helpful, and polite. Very happy with my service. Great Job!!!

Personal and thorough

by from Vancouver , WA |

Very personal, listen well to issues, explain the process and do what they say they will do

Best buying experience, ever!

by from Bend, OR |

Great auto purchasing experience. Mike Woods provided excellent customer service both by phone and in-person. He helped me find the 2016 Tahoe with the exact options I wanted at a fair price without haggling or pressure. The usually tedious completion of the closing paperwork was pleasantly facilitated by the engaging Business Manager, Long. Without reservation, I recommend Alan Webb Chevrolet for your next vehicle purchase. Make sure to ask for Mike Woods!

Great customer service

by from Vancouver, WA |

Great customer service as always!!! Quick appointment setup, professional quality service.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Ridgefield, WA |

I purchased two Chevrolet Silverado trucks from Alan Webb Chevrolet. Carl provided excellent customer service, and even came in to assist us when he was not even scheduled to work. He went above and beyond to give us the best price possible.