Centennial Hyundai

6200 Centennial Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89149

Las Vegas Newest Hyundai Dealership! Drive a little and save a lot!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

We purchased a Santa Fe Sport SUV a year ago at Centennial Hyundai and Rick Walker was our Sales Consultant. Our experience has been extremely wonderful. Every time we have visited Centennial Hyundai we have ALWAYS received a warm and inviting experience. They always make us feel like family, especially Rick and Rob. The vehicle is wonderful and Rick Walker is GREAT! They care about their clients. It's not only about the sale, it's all about the people. We will forever recommend Centennial Hyundai and Rick Walker to our family and friends.

HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Scheduled an appointment for 7500 MILE SERVICE 34 POINT INSPECTION on September 14th at 4:30 pm. I received an email on September 13th at 1:02 pm that my appointments has been modified to 3:30 pm. I arrived on time and the lady (Kui) at the service desk said it will be 1.5 hours. They did not take my car in for service until 50 minutes later (4:20 pm). My car was not ready when promised. I also informed Kui that every time I bring my vehicle in for service they DO NOT tighten the caps on the tires where you put air into. This has happened on at least 3 occasions. As usual, they were loosely applied and I could have lost them on the highway. They apologized and gave me 4 additional caps. Why would I want additional caps! They should ensure that the caps are secure. Prior to them bringing me my vehicle at 5:31 pm, a service representative attempted to give me the key to someone else's vehicle. I saw that same young man try to give another customer someone else's key. I guess if you want to steal a vehicle, just go and wait in the service department at Centennial Hyundai and you will definitely give you a vehicle!

Centennial Hyundai responded to this review

October 10, 2015

I apologize for your poor service experience. Please feel free to contact me anytime to resolve any future issues you may have. James Hantl Service Manager Centennial Hyundai

Senior Couple

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

We were looking for a new car and decided to go to centennial Hyundai. All our 3 children were given a Hyundai accents for their high school graduation and it lasted them all the way through college and beyond. The 3 cars were not purchase at Centennial. Don't know if it existed then. We decided to try centennial because the other dealer service department was very difficult to deal with. Charlie Slaughter @ centennial approach us and the rest is history. He was very personable and low keyed which we appreciated and tried his best to get what we wanted and ended up leasing a 2015 Hyundai Elantra. Long story short, everyone @ centennial was extremely helpful and we appreciate it.

Best car buying Experience in Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas Nv |

Traded my old car they dropped my interest in half and I couldn't be happier. Eric is a great salesman fast and honest. Mark in finance is very helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Worst Experince of my life

by from Las vegas |

on 8/27/2014 at about 6:00pm The so call "manager" white bold guy insulted me and encourage his team to make comments and statements about my credit and ethnic I'm going to contact an attorney for Discrimination and violation of privacy act of information if you are Hispanic don't go to this place. as I was leaving another "salesman" African American join the insult and yell racial insults in front of the "manager" he did not said or do anything about it he even laugh, and all I did was try to buy a car? when you get to the dealer you see a mob like crowd of "salesman" by the main entrance smoking and joking not very professional if you have a choice go somewhere else I cross the street and bought a better car at better price zero problems like the buying experience should be.

noise in the engine

by from LAS vEGAS |

bought my Elentra from this dealership, right off the bat, there was a noise coming form the engine. brought it to the dealer, they heard the noise. we listen to another elantra. it was not making the noise. they claim it was normal. JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT FIX IT, THEY CLAIM IT WAS NORMAL. THEY EVEN REFUSE TO THE MY CAR IN AFTER TWO TRIES. THIS DEALERSHIP IS A JOKE. THIS HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP AND THE ONE ON SAHARA HAVE THE SAME OWNER. SO EXPECT THE SAME SERVICE.

hummer bought

by from Bakersfield, ca. |

After researching for 3 months and talking with Jesse Edwards via email and phone, I elected to purchase the used Hummer they had on their website. Jesse and the entire staff were friendly and helpful. One salesman even offered to sit our dog next time we were in town. We are from California and drove to Las Vegas for the vehicle. Overall experience was excellent.

Re: Rick Walker- Salesman

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Hi. I do not usually take the time out of my day to write a review about a certain salesman, but I am today. The reason why is because I met this wonderful salesman, by the name of Rick Walker. I do not particularly care for salesmen in general, but if there were more like Rick Walker, salesmen probably wouldn't get such a bad name. Unfortunately I had to look for another car, as mine was totalled in a car accident. I happen to be in my bank; "Wells Fargo", off of Rancho Drive, and asked if anyone knew of a good place to start looking for a new vehicle. The bank manager, Mrs. Walker and her fellow co-worker; Riko,recommended Rick Walker at "Centennial Hyundai". I was not looking for a particular car, I just wanted a nice one, with a good... price tag along with it. I was not looking for a Hyundai at all, but once I got there, and asked for Rick Walker, who came out immediately, introduced me to a few models of Hyundai's. I liked the "Sonata" right away, it was actually on the showroom floor. Last '2013 Hyundai "Sonata" in the nice silver color I liked, as the new '2014 Hyundai's were coming in. I liked the Hyundai "Sonata" special edition, but after debating it for awhile, I decided to check out the regular Hyundai "Sonata". More in my price range. Mr. Walker is a very kind man, older gentleman, and I mean gentleman, with gray hair, and because of his handicap walked a little slower, but not much. I explained what I was looking for, and what I would like, at the price I wanted to spend. I am also handicapped so I did not want to go looking all over town for a nice car. I saw the nice car on their showroom floor. After several hours of wheeling and dealing, and about a case of free water, I got the deal I could not pass up. Mr. Walker went out of his way to get me the price I was looking for, for the car I wanted. He was such a great man I stayed to listen to what he could offer me, and it had to be a great deal or I was out of there. I got the best deal I could have possibly even thought I could get. Better than I ever expected. I did buy the car from Rick Walker, and I do not think any other salesman could have done what he had done for me. The hours he spent with us, and... he would not have been a bit upset had I decided I did not want the car. There was no pressure at all. I liked that very much. I am now a proud owner of a new '2013 Hyundai "Sonata", and it is a pretty car indeed. the deal he gave me was the bomb! I could not leave without it. I had to have it by then. If you ever need, or want, a GREAT salesman, please look up Mr. Rick Walker, as he was the best by far! If you mention my name; "Dora" sent you, I even get $100.00 cash! Please mention me if you go in. Please see Rick Walker, as he will go out of his way to get you the best deal possible, with no pressure. I thank you for your time reading this long review. Sincerely, Dora

as rude as can get

by from las vegas NV |

The salesman was very pushy and when he heard our decision not to buy, turned his back on us and walked away

Centennial Hyundai responded to this review

October 31, 2013

Sam, Thank you for leaving your feedback on your Centennial Hyundai experience; We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and reading your review concerned us greatly. I want to assure you that this is not a common experience that takes place at our dealership. I understand your frustration with this unfortunate event and please accept my apology on behalf of Centennial Hyundai. We look forward to giving you a better experience next time around! Thanks, Eva Gryczon Tamburro Holding, LLC 6200 Centennial Center Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89149 Tel. 702.483.2487 Efax. 702.940.3374

Great experiance

by from Spring Creek, NV |

My daughter and I just bought a used Accent for her for college. We looked at several cars and the dealer was very understanding to our needs and a college budget. We found a great car and were given a good deal with reasonable payments. This was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. The dealership was great and all the people there were friendly. It was a little busy so we had to wait for the finance dept. but other then that it flowed smoothly and was a quick buying experience for us. Very pleased!!!