Platinum Auto Sales

1049 George Washington Hwy N, Chesapeake, VA 23323

Used 888-340-8420

Best prices in town!

by from Virginia beach |

I was looking for used volkswagen jetta for my wife. Bought one for her and passat for me. They offered us deal we couldn't turn down. Both cars are in excellent shape. Will recommend them to anybody.

ford f150

by from Suffolk, VA |

Great experience, clean truck. Friendly salespeople. Thanks.

Great Experience

by from VA Beach |

I just purchased a truck from Platinum Auto. It was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have done. I purchased a 2003 Chevy 1500HD to pull my boat. The truck had aftermarket lights on top of the outside of the roof. The dealer cut the wires because they did not want aftermarket wires to cause a short in the truck. Unfortunately, after purchasing the truck I found out if there are lights on the outside of the vehicle they will have to work in order to pass the State inspection. Platinum Auto Sales were more than willing to work with me to get the issue fixed. They came to my work to pick up the truck and fixed the lights. The parking break needs replacing and they are currently helping me in taking care of that as well. That is going above and beyond anything you can expect from any dealer in this area. My buying experience with Platinum Auto Sales was seamless, easy and they were very friendly with no pressure and with a great deal! It is nice to know when you are going to make a big purchase on a vehical that you are dealing with good and honest people. I would absolutely recommend purchasing your next car or truck from this dealer. Their car lot may not look like a big nice dealership with top of the line facilities but it was the buying experince and post sale customer service that will bring me back to purchase from them again!

2008 Volkswagen passat

by from Virginia beach |

Bought 2008 Vw Passat. Great car, great price. Will recommend

2005 Jetta tdi

by from cleveland, TN |

Came 600 miles away to purchase my first car. Best car buying experience. Will recommend to internet buyers. Sales people are honest and friendly. AAA. Thank you.

great car buying experience

by from chesapeake |

Great price, friendly stuff, clean car. Thank you...

2005 scion tc

by from Camden, Nc |

Best experience with a used car dealership ever. Very friendly and did everything possible to make me happy. They even came in after hours to accomodate the time I could come in to close the deal. The car was extremely clean and smelled great. No off the wall prices for a used vehicle either. Very fair prices and excellent quality. I highly recommend to anyone looking to be treated with appreciation for your business.

Great car buying experience

by from Chesapeake, VA |

We purchased 2006 Mazda back in may. Sales manager was very helpful, car runs great. Will recommend to everybody

2002 ford explorer sport

by from Waynoka, oklahoma |

i got this car in feb. 2012 and as of today i find out that i have a hole in my raditior and the transmission just went out on it and for some reason i have 2 vin numbers for this car and the vin the dealer had was for a 2004 ford focus and it only says i have put 1,700 miles on it and i know i put that many on it in the first 2 weeks of owning this car so something just isnt right about all this!! and i dont see how people can treat others like this so now me and my daughter are without a car again till maybe next tax season if i can get one being unemployed!!! well i guess this is how people are to treat others and its so not right!!

Platinum Auto Sales responded to this review

June 16, 2012

We never sold 2002 Ford explorer sport. Please check dealership before leaving negative feedback.

Not forth right about vehicle conditions

by from Norfolk VA |

Please have an expert mechanic look at any vehicle you buy from this dealer. It seems they are willing to list vehicles as in perfect condition even when they know of serious issues.

Platinum Auto Sales responded to this review

June 16, 2012

Every car we sell comes with full warranty included in price. We never sell cars without pre-sale inspections. We never sell cars with issues. P.S. Competitive dealers stop leaving bad feedbacks.