Autoneers

Autoneers

2440 Merrell Rd, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 877-891-1890

Autoneers - Gas Efficient Economy Cars at Very Competitive Prices & State Inspections @ $30

GREAT buying experience. Professional staff.

by from Dallas, TX |

We found Autoneers online because they had the model and make of car we wanted. We were very pleased with our buying experience. This is a small, family owned dealer, and both of the guys we talked to were very well spoken, extremely professional, and easy to work with. They gave a us a great deal on the car we wanted, and were very open and honest about the car we looked at. If you are looking for a good used car, you really need to check these guys out. The buying experience was stress-free, and laid back. I would recommend Autoneers to anyone looking for a good used car.

Best experience..! Fast, Reliable and trustworthy.

by from Richardson, Texas |

So, I was searching for a car from almost like 3 months as my old car was totally wrecked. I went to Autoneers to see a car I searched online, at then itself they got a new inventory which was not yet listed, and I fell in love with one of those. Amir helped me like gem, he kept cat on hold for me for like couple of days and when finalized he cleaned and made it like almost new. One of the best thing I like about these guyz, they have confidence that there will be no one around till 100 miles radius which can sell the car at same prize and quality as that of Autoneers, and which I found completely true. One of the most accurate price, Clean cars and helpful staff and services has made Autoneers one of the best place to check used cars. Next car too from you guyz and really very soon..

Horrible and shady customer service after purchase

by from dallas, texas |

I bought a car from them about a year ago. The car buying process went well, although I had to bring the car to Honda for inspection. Honda found somethings were wrong with it, motor mount cracked, brakes bad, air filter dirty, speaker not working, fluids not all filled, etc. So Autoneers agreed to fix it and I ended up buying car. They agreed to replace brakes for free later on in future but when time came to do so, I made an appointment and when I showed up they weren't open. I ended up going somewhere else. A few months later the airbag light came on, A after playing phone tag with amir for about 2 weeks I got tired and just went somewhere else. I left a positive review when I bought the car, now I wish I could take it back. They sell alright cars, but don't expect them to follow up on promises. And also i highly recommend that you get pre car inspection before buying car.

Positive Buying Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

As an older woman, I was very concerned about buying a good used car. After talking with the owner and looking over their operation, my son and I felt very good about doing business with Autoneers. I bought the car I came to see and they made the buying process easy for me. The car was spotless and the price was very reasonable. Happy grandmother!

By far,best car buying experience I have ever had.

by from Weatherford, TX |

I have not purchased a used car since I was in my teens, as I have only bought new cars for many years. But when it came time to get a used car, I happened upon Autoneers via cars.com, because they had a very good price on a make/model we were looking for. But when I got there, I was completely blown away with the service Autoneers provided. We worked with Amir, who is very customer service oriented. He explained the process extremely well, was very open on the car's history, and in all aspects he met or exceeded all our expectations. We were very pleased with the entire process, and when we found a small problem with the car after purchase he took care of it immediately at no charge. It was like having a friend in the business. I told Amir before we left that this was the best car purchase experience I have ever had, used or new. Now, six months after the actual purchase I still feel that this is true. Two things to note: - 1) It appears Autoneers mostly deal in salvaged titles. They have a good business model on how to sell these to the public. This can be a great savings for the buyer, but do your research on the car, get an inspection, and be sure to check with your insurance that they will cover a car with a salvaged title. Our insurance company had no problem insuring it after they saw the Honda Dealer inspection we had done prior to purchase. - 2) Amir is very friendly and very helpful, however he is also very busy, and sometimes phone calls do not get returned. This was only a minor quibble considering his overall high level of service, but remember that you may need to call him instead of waiting on a return call. All this resulted in a great car for a great price with never a feeling of being "had". I have recommended Autoneers to many others since this purchase and will definitely go back the next time I'm in the market for a car.

Excelent Customer Service.

by from Carrollton, TX. |

I'm in the process to buy a car. And the customer service is excelent. A lot of information give me about the car. Very honest persons. It like talking with friends.

Best car dealership ever

by from Dallas, TX |

If your looking for a car, this is the place to go. They will take care of you and give you a good deal on a car, as well as a good value for your trade in. I am 100 percent satisfied. I would recommend them to anybody.

Go above and beyond for customer

by from Dallas tx |

Bought a 07 Honda accord from this dealer. I truly felt like I wasn't being rob when i purchase my vehicle . Keep his word on fixing a wheel bearing issue and put new tires on vehicle. They have of plenty of quality vehicle in stock and they sell below market value. Don't hesitate to do business with Admir and company he'll take care of you not your typical used car salesman.Would buy another car from them a true gem in used car sales.

Car runs good so far, no complaints!

by from Arlington, TX |

I bought an Infiniti I35 last month. I am happy with the car, cost and was satisfied with the overall deal. Brake pads were agreed to be changed upon purchase. I went back after a week and as promised the pads were changed without being charged a penny. Good and honest guys. I would definitely recommend this seller.

NOW IM BEING THREATENED

by from Irving, texas |

After leaving a review that was unsatisfactory the salesmen sent messages threatening to take me to court. Very unprofessional. Still do not recommend to anybody

Autoneers responded to this review

May 9, 2013

Autoneers has no account of this individuals claims. This is slander and defamation. Someone is trying to discredit my business. I will have these comments removed appropriately.

WILL NEVER GOO BACK

by from ARLINGTON |

Tried buying a car here. i was ready to buy it. when we agreed on a number they gave me the run around when i was trying to come back. It was a different excuse every day why the car wasnt ready for sale. BUT as i look online they were making new posting. DISHONEST!!!DONT USE!!!

Autoneers responded to this review

May 9, 2013

the submitter is lying about stated events. If a price was in fact agreed upon, then a purchase agreement would have been signed by the buyer. We have no account of this individual and the story presented is contradicting and malevolent.