Autoneers

Autoneers

2440 Merrell Rd, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 877-891-1890

Autoneers - Gas Efficient Economy Cars at Very Competitive Prices & State Inspections @ $30

GREAT buying experience. Professional staff.

by from Dallas, TX |

We found Autoneers online because they had the model and make of car we wanted. We were very pleased with our buying experience. This is a small, family owned dealer, and both of the guys we talked to were very well spoken, extremely professional, and easy to work with. They gave a us a great deal on the car we wanted, and were very open and honest about the car we looked at. If you are looking for a good used car, you really need to check these guys out. The buying experience was stress-free, and laid back. I would recommend Autoneers to anyone looking for a good used car.

Rip off

by from Dallas, TX |

March 2014, My son and I bought a car from Autoneers Amir Eftekhari showed us the car, we test drove the car, listened to him talk about how honest he was for hours as he processed the paper work, I was paying cash for the car so it shouldn't have taken as long as it did....He continued to talk about how he takes care of his customers, people don't do business like they should which proved to not be true. Showed me a car report that said no accidents/frame damage and said if there were any issues to call him directly and he would do whatever he could. He treats his customers like he would want his family to be treated. I asked him point blank if it had been in any accidents or had any major damage or mechanical issues. he again showed me the report and said no. After several weeks no title, after either just a ringing phone or voicemails finally my son was told its in the process but he needed to come get a new inspection sticker from them first. I advised him to call the DMV and when he gave the VIN number he was told that the title was a salvage title. after a discussion with Amir he said that it is not a salvage title it is a repaired salvage title. I am sickened of course to hear that it was salvaged in the first place the fact that is was "repaired" didn't make me feel any better because I was not informed of that and it was not written any where on the paperwork so it was not disclosed. Went to the DMV and got a copy of the title which wasn't issued on 5-14-14 when the car was purchased And pictures of the vin # of this car show up on another car for sale when we googled it. There just are a lot of strange things going on. Needless to say salvage or As our title says "Repaired Salvage - Damaged" title I don't care it was not sold as a clean title, it was not sold with the honest intentions it should have been. Amir Eftekhari and his entire business would obviously do anything to make money and no matter who they hurt in the process If you are looking for an honest company to do business with, this is not the one. we are in the process of taking further action on this.

Best experience..! Fast, Reliable and trustworthy.

by from Richardson, Texas |

So, I was searching for a car from almost like 3 months as my old car was totally wrecked. I went to Autoneers to see a car I searched online, at then itself they got a new inventory which was not yet listed, and I fell in love with one of those. Amir helped me like gem, he kept cat on hold for me for like couple of days and when finalized he cleaned and made it like almost new. One of the best thing I like about these guyz, they have confidence that there will be no one around till 100 miles radius which can sell the car at same prize and quality as that of Autoneers, and which I found completely true. One of the most accurate price, Clean cars and helpful staff and services has made Autoneers one of the best place to check used cars. Next car too from you guyz and really very soon..

Horrible and shady customer service after purchase

by from dallas, texas |

I bought a car from them about a year ago. The car buying process went well, although I had to bring the car to Honda for inspection. Honda found somethings were wrong with it, motor mount cracked, brakes bad, air filter dirty, speaker not working, fluids not all filled, etc. So Autoneers agreed to fix it and I ended up buying car. They agreed to replace brakes for free later on in future but when time came to do so, I made an appointment and when I showed up they weren't open. I ended up going somewhere else. A few months later the airbag light came on, A after playing phone tag with amir for about 2 weeks I got tired and just went somewhere else. I left a positive review when I bought the car, now I wish I could take it back. They sell alright cars, but don't expect them to follow up on promises. And also i highly recommend that you get pre car inspection before buying car.

Autoneers responded to this review

August 23, 2014

Autoneers sell cars as is with no warranty. We fixed all issues that were raised during the PPI. He bought the car at a great price and provided great service. We never offered unlimited warranty on the car.

Positive Buying Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

As an older woman, I was very concerned about buying a good used car. After talking with the owner and looking over their operation, my son and I felt very good about doing business with Autoneers. I bought the car I came to see and they made the buying process easy for me. The car was spotless and the price was very reasonable. Happy grandmother!

By far,best car buying experience I have ever had.

by from Weatherford, TX |

I have not purchased a used car since I was in my teens, as I have only bought new cars for many years. But when it came time to get a used car, I happened upon Autoneers via cars.com, because they had a very good price on a make/model we were looking for. But when I got there, I was completely blown away with the service Autoneers provided. We worked with Amir, who is very customer service oriented. He explained the process extremely well, was very open on the car's history, and in all aspects he met or exceeded all our expectations. We were very pleased with the entire process, and when we found a small problem with the car after purchase he took care of it immediately at no charge. It was like having a friend in the business. I told Amir before we left that this was the best car purchase experience I have ever had, used or new. Now, six months after the actual purchase I still feel that this is true. Two things to note: - 1) It appears Autoneers mostly deal in salvaged titles. They have a good business model on how to sell these to the public. This can be a great savings for the buyer, but do your research on the car, get an inspection, and be sure to check with your insurance that they will cover a car with a salvaged title. Our insurance company had no problem insuring it after they saw the Honda Dealer inspection we had done prior to purchase. - 2) Amir is very friendly and very helpful, however he is also very busy, and sometimes phone calls do not get returned. This was only a minor quibble considering his overall high level of service, but remember that you may need to call him instead of waiting on a return call. All this resulted in a great car for a great price with never a feeling of being "had". I have recommended Autoneers to many others since this purchase and will definitely go back the next time I'm in the market for a car.

Excelent Customer Service.

by from Carrollton, TX. |

I'm in the process to buy a car. And the customer service is excelent. A lot of information give me about the car. Very honest persons. It like talking with friends.

Best car dealership ever

by from Dallas, TX |

If your looking for a car, this is the place to go. They will take care of you and give you a good deal on a car, as well as a good value for your trade in. I am 100 percent satisfied. I would recommend them to anybody.

Go above and beyond for customer

by from Dallas tx |

Bought a 07 Honda accord from this dealer. I truly felt like I wasn't being rob when i purchase my vehicle . Keep his word on fixing a wheel bearing issue and put new tires on vehicle. They have of plenty of quality vehicle in stock and they sell below market value. Don't hesitate to do business with Admir and company he'll take care of you not your typical used car salesman.Would buy another car from them a true gem in used car sales.

Car runs good so far, no complaints!

by from Arlington, TX |

I bought an Infiniti I35 last month. I am happy with the car, cost and was satisfied with the overall deal. Brake pads were agreed to be changed upon purchase. I went back after a week and as promised the pads were changed without being charged a penny. Good and honest guys. I would definitely recommend this seller.

WILL NEVER GOO BACK

by from ARLINGTON |

Tried buying a car here. i was ready to buy it. when we agreed on a number they gave me the run around when i was trying to come back. It was a different excuse every day why the car wasnt ready for sale. BUT as i look online they were making new posting. DISHONEST!!!DONT USE!!!

Autoneers responded to this review

May 9, 2013

the submitter is lying about stated events. If a price was in fact agreed upon, then a purchase agreement would have been signed by the buyer. We have no account of this individual and the story presented is contradicting and malevolent.