Road Speed Auto Brokers

1910 Wall St, Garland, TX 75041

Used 214-735-8542

2002 Honda Civic

by from Arlington, TX |

We bought a 2002 Honda Civic from this dealer for $3000. It was a good deal. The dealer was courteous and upfront on the price and description of the vehicle. Got our plates within two weeks and got the title in the mail a week after we got the plates. God Bless and HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN!!

Never Ever Again

by from Plano, Tx |

I was trying to buy my first car from this man. What he depicted the car to be online was not what it was in person AT ALL. He was very rude to us when we arrived. I went with my dad. He yelled at us when we were trying to ask questions about the car and hardly let us test drive it. You could only take it around the block near the dealership even though the highway is right here. I think that it may be because the vehicle doesn't have any sort of plates on it. Either way I am a very disappointed student that could've really used this car.

Great Buy! Satisfied with my purchase

by from Dallas, TX |

Bought a Maxima from this dealer. Worth the price and mileage. Runs very good. Will deal again! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

BOUGHT A SUBURBAN! EXCELLENT SUV SUPER CHEAP PRICE

by from Dallas, TX |

We bought a 2002 Chevy Suburban from this Dealership. We bought it for $4300 - which was actually almost $1100 below any other 2001/2002 Chevy Suburban that we were getting from outside with similar mileage and condition. Highly recommended. These people are a small dealership - they might not be the best salesmen in town but they definitely have an edge on all the slick ones outside: they price their vehicles the cheapest ones in DFW. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

EXCELLENT DEAL GOT A SUV FOR BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE

by from Dallas, TX |

This is a small dealership with great deals on SUVS (mostly suburbans) and Vans (T&C and Grand Caravans). I bought a 2002 Suburban from Omar. Its been 2 months and the truck is running awesome. I bought it for $4600 which is almost $1100 below what I was getting the same deal outside. Highly recommended.

Buying a car shouldn't be this much of a pain!

by from Dallas, Tx |

Let me start off by saying the salesman is the brother of the owner, everytime he was spoken to he showed such disdain for even having to be there let alone the disrespect he showed my father and I. ALSO, this place is not a 'LOT', it's a small strip building with a garage where they pile all their vehicles in as tight as possible, and then you have to squeeze through the cars to try to look at the one you want. When selling a vehicle you should not expect customers to just take your word for it, like this guy. My father and I were looking at a vehicle from this company and had very few issues, at first. We asked to inspect the vehicle ourselves and were basically asked "Why, I told you its good?" After the hesitation we took that as a sign to be as thorough as possible. When we asked to take it for a test drive, the guy told us we can only take it around the little street he was on. This place is litterally two streets from the highway and he wouldn't let us fully test it. They make sure to put only as much gas in the car as the small test drive will offer. We heard some sounds from the car while driving, so when we pulled back into the strip we got out to listen and pinpoint the issue, then the guy comes out in a hurry from the small office and asks what we were doing. After we respond about the sound, he jumps in the car muttering something about someone just calling and says they are buying the car so he has to take it back in. HE ALMOST RAN OVER MY FATHER! By this point neither of us are happy, but the price was still decent and we would be happy to have a professional check it out. But as soon as my father asks the guy if the car was $2400, which was the original asking price on this website that I had asked him atleast twice already if it was correct, the guy says to us that the internet price was a "mistake" and he then jumps the price up to $3,000! After that I couldn't help but leave as fast as possible, and apologize to my father for making the treck out there. This is complete crap! This place is a giant scam! The first time I talked to them, they had told me that they are closing down so the price of the vehicles were discounted, one big lie. I agree with the first review, these guys are a fraud!

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

by from Dallas, Texas |

This guy lies in his advertisements. He claims that the vehicles have a clean title and they come from Texas then once you buy it you have problems getting it inspected and registered. He sells alot of cars that have bad history so make sure if you buy the car you get a clean title check, carfax history report, and take the car to autozone to get a free inspection of the car to see if it will pass inspection! You legally have 3 days to return the car so do it quickly. Some of the stickers on his cars are fake!! Just don't buy from this dealer,but if you do, BEWARE!!!! Just make sure everything checks out before you hand him one dime!!