Long Hyundai

(3.8) 5.0 9 Reviews

6035 International Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37421

new car purchase

by from Ooltewah TN |

I have always received friendly and efficient service from this dealership.

Zak is awesome

by from Chattanooga Tn |

Awesome service. Very courteous and helpful. Overall great experience. I would reccomendbl this place to everyone.

Best service ever!

by from Chattanooga, Tn. |

Best service on my purchase & never felt pressured or rushed!

Great Services

by from Athens, TN |

Took my car in because the check engine light came on. Ended up being an air emissions something or another. But the service department is always very thorough and checks my car out for any other possible problems. Ended up making three repairs that day and what could of cost me tons of money had these issues not been found early ended up only costing me a minimum dedectible since my warranty was barely still in effect.

Poor service department

by from Hixson, TN |

This is a terrible service department. Had appointment for saturday at 9am to get oil change in both cars and get road force balance on my car. After waiting hour 45 minutes one car oil change was done, but my car that needed oil change and balance was still waiting out front to be pulled in. What is the point of a appointment if you have to wait all day. Wait for almost 2 hours and car have not even been started on or oil changed.

Extremely Rude

by from Hixson, TN |

This dealership is terrible. We went in to trade our 2015 Hyundai genesis coupe for a 2016 elantra GT. The dealership salesman Paul Adkins was very rude and did not understand how pricing worked. We are part of a Hyundai Circle Program with set pricing. The dealership tried to hide rebates in the trade to make trade look like was worth what wanted. We asked about rebates and they said we do not get them with this program. We advised yes we do this is 3rd time we have used the program. The sales manager then knocked down trade amount. Sales person came back and said could do deal at this price and this includes doc fee while writing on page at same time price plus tax, tag and doc fee. We asked which is it, included or not. He then went back and asked sales manager and advised not including. We had enough and advised we were leaving.Sales person got mad and said I have a family and kids too and you just wasted 3 hours of my time (we were there only 1 1/2 hours) while walking across showroom. We asked who his manager was and he said sales manager. We advised him and he just said I will take care of it. We advised sales person and manager we would be contacting corporate and he said fine he doesn't care.

Awesome service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I had a great experience at Long Hyundai and got a great car. I had a bad experience at a different dealership in Rome GA (Heritage Nissan) and was looking to trade that car in not even a year later. I went to Long Hyundai when a friend mentioned it. SO glad I did. Chad was my salesman and was very honest, didn't pressure me, and made sure I got the right financing. They gave me a great deal and all pricing details upfront. I have been very pleased and have since sent two of my close friends there to buy cars. They loved it also and will definitely recommend Long to others.

It dIdn't work out ...

by from Chattanooga TN |

I tried to buy a 2015 Sonata from Long Hyundai. The salesman took down my contact info and details of what I wanted, but he failed to follow up. The cars I wanted apparently arrived and were sold without a call to me. When I returned to the dealer, I dealt, this time, with a responsive salesman and manger. They took a $1000 deposited and promised to get me the car I wanted by the weekend. The weekend came and went ... but no car. Admittedly, I was particular about what I wanted. But Long was unable to deliver. They were nice enough ... but I did not get a car. Bottom line: I drove 65 miles south to the dealership in Cartersville GA and had a car in 90 minutes.

2012 Hyundai Accent

by from Chattanooga,TN |

Just bought a 2012 Accent, I LOVE it!!! Thanks to Artes for all of his help!